The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-11-2022, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 11
publicagent is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpublicagent is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpublicagent is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Pushing my wife over the edge

D #4 – Ben
After that messy night, Belle and I had an awesome night’s sleep and woke up in the morning to another crazy round of sex before go to work.
When we were turning out of our estate, Belle asked me to stop the car because she wanted to get something from 7-11. Thinking she wanted to grab some bread for her breakfast, I did not question much. When Belle came back, she was holding to a box of condoms. She had bought them to keep enough stock in her bag so that she can readily fuck whenever she wanted. I was driving with a hard on, thinking of how slutty my wife was. She was behaving like a FL that needed to keep boxes of condoms in her bag..

That whole day, I was thinking of what Belle would be doing at work. Is she behaving like a slut and trying to hook up with one of her colleagues? Will she be asking to head out to fuck after work? How long would she take to finish the whole box of condoms? I swear if I were to be sacked from my job, that would have been the week. I was just so distracted at work and being so inefficient. But heck. I was enjoying every moment.

During mid day, I received a message from Belle. It was a screenshot..
Me: babe. Wth are you doing? You’re using tinder?!
Belle: yeah..I heard it was good to get hooked up and have fun.
Me: you know what you’re doing right..
Belle: i know..i know..i know I’m such a slut right now..but I’m craving for cocks every minute..i just wanna have more cocks!!
Me: oh fuck..that’s so slutty and such a turn on..

We spent the remaining of the day looking and filtering through guys that Belle swiped on tinder. She was having multiple conversations with all these horny and desperate guys. She deliberately chose the pictures that showed her cleavage, just to tease and attract more guys. There were so much spam that she was drowning in texts. And not forgetting those dick pics that guys just spammed her with.

Then came Ben.
Ben: hi belle. Nice to meet you.
Belle: hey ben ben. Ntmu too! So what are you seeking here?
Ben: I’ll be straight. I’m here to have casual fun. You cool?
Belle: thanks for being honest bout it. I’m here to find my fix and satisfy my craving for cocks.
Ben: wow..thats...blunt and direct..
Belle: yeah..I’m such a horny slut right? Btw, I’m married with kids. You mind an old auntie?
Ben: hell no! You look smoking hot. Especially that cleavage. Such perky tits for your petite frame.
Belle spent alot of time texting Ben. She MIA-ed from texting me for a good hour..at the end of the day, when it was nearing time to knock off, Belle gave me a text that she’ll be meeting Ben for dinner. I told her I’ll get the kids, and reminded her to stick to the rules. She replied me with a picture of the box of condoms. #dontworryivegotplenty.. i instantly got a hard on. How many condoms does she plan to use?!

That evening, I settled the kids as usual and they were asking where mummy went and how come she hasn't been having dinner together. I told them mummy was busy. In my head, I was saying mummy was busying fucking around. Gosh. What's happening to Belle and me. I did my own thing, watching netflix and chilling and went to bed at about 11pm. Belle was still not home yet. Surprisingly, I wasn't worried. She's showed me that she could take care of herself. So, with that trust, I believe she would be safe and know what she was doing.

Just before my alarm rang, I heard the door opening. Belle had just reached home at around 530am. She had spent the entire night out! After coming into the room, she went to take a shower and had a change of clothes, ready to head to work.

Me: babe. Where did you go? Everything alright?
Belle: oh..i went out with Ben and stayed over at his place. Nice place. And everything's fine. Actually fine is an understatement. We actually had 4 rounds last night ☺️
Me: wow. 4 rounds? You not feeling sore?
Belle: yeah. A bit dry after the 3rd. But still. Shiok!

That day, we spent the whole day with Belle trying to recall what happened in that 4 rounds. We typically only have a maximum of 2 rounds before we're exhausted. But the 4 rounds made Belle push her own boundaries.

With that, Belle used up 4 condoms in her bag, and added 1 more cock to her total tally of 4 cocks in her lifetime. Her appetite was insatiable. Just to recap, this was all within 1 week of her unleashing the beast in her. Even I didn't know what to expect in the days to come, should Belle stay this hungry for cocks. But she knew that only my cock could satisfy her ultimate appetite. She's fucked around, but each time she comes back, she felt closer and more connected with me. I told her that I wanted to be more involved in her action. But with the kids, weekdays were just hard to have both of us out fucking. So we agreed that weekends would be the best time, when we can throw the kids to the grandparents while we have our fun.
Old 21-11-2022, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by publicagent View Post
When Belle came back, she was holding to a box of condoms. She had bought them to keep enough stock in her bag so that she can readily fuck whenever she wanted. I was driving with a hard on, thinking of how slutty my wife was. She was behaving like a FL that needed to keep boxes of condoms in her bag..
that thought gave me a serious woody...
Old 22-11-2022, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 6
zerge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Think I'll register an account in tinder!
Old 23-11-2022, 01:58 PM
Samster

publicagent is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpublicagent is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpublicagent is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pland View Post
Agreed. Raw and creampie!
Yes. He is very lucky.

Old 23-11-2022, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 8
heyloser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great pic! and a beautiful butt too!
Old 23-11-2022, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Yes. He is very lucky.

This one is Ben's dick?
Old 23-11-2022, 08:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
This one is Ben's dick?
Ben is the condom guy at least for now
Old 23-11-2022, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
This one is Ben's dick?

This is Tim, the German
Old 23-11-2022, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrencegan View Post
Ben is the condom guy at least for now

Nice bro! You're reading and following the encounters
Old 24-11-2022, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Durategra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

That’s a seriously nice tight looking ass! Looks so spankable!
Old 25-11-2022, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 10
Blackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Yes. He is very lucky.

That is one very, very, very long German sausage! I am curious if you or your wife had ever called for "Candy"? How can you get over your concern that your friends or family might witness your wife and another man, such as holding hands or kissing in public? Since it does take some time to develop chemistry before getting ready to sleep with the new person.
Old 25-11-2022, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackenrose View Post
That is one very, very, very long German sausage! I am curious if you or your wife had ever called for "Candy"? How can you get over your concern that your friends or family might witness your wife and another man, such as holding hands or kissing in public? Since it does take some time to develop chemistry before getting ready to sleep with the new person.
Haven't encountered a Candy situation thus far. Our comms and understanding of the line is very strong.

Not exactly worried cause usually it happens in the night scene. Everyone is pretty much focusing on the night and not actively looking around for familiar faces amidst the dim setting. But if we do meet familiar faces, i guess we'll just laugh it off as being drunk
Old 28-11-2022, 04:21 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
Line is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Thanks for taking the time to write up the adventure. So exciting.

Looking forward to hear more💯
Old 28-11-2022, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 13
Tengkor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Will you be updating soon TS?
Old 28-11-2022, 08:19 PM
SBF Supporter

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7614 / Power: 21
Sixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond repute

wow nice thread here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1