The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-04-2024, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 14
tokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quick MR.

Visited Bao Zi recently.
Massage: she say she worked as masseuse before in China. I honestly cant tell, but she tries la.
Boobs: big for sure.
Sensual: green, she does the finger trailing thing alot and just does HJ after flipping front, doesnt use her assets at all. When asked to zhut, she told me not listed in ad wont be doing.

Of course YMMV, but i dont think i will RTM unless something change about her sensual.

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/bao-zi-massage/

Last edited by Javabeans; 17-04-2024 at 11:46 PM.
Old 17-04-2024, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 4
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokiha View Post
Quick MR.

Visited Bao Zi recently.
Massage: she say she worked as masseuse before in China. I honestly cant tell, but she tries la.
Boobs: big for sure.
Sensual: green, she does the finger trailing thing alot and just does HJ after flipping front, doesnt use her assets at all. When asked to zhut, she told me not listed in ad wont be doing.

Of course YMMV, but i dont think i will RTM unless something change about her sensual.
Same experience, no RTM for me also, very nice knockers though.

Not sure it's the way she speaks or just her natural demeanor , she emanated a rather jaded vibe, a sharp contrast from the previous occupant
Old 17-04-2024, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!

MR for Baozi
https://sglonelyguy-30.com/bao-zi-massage/

Look/body: around 165, meaty but with such huge pair it’s difficult to be lean, more towards cute side, max age I guess is not more than 30, could be wrong
Massage: She knows some techniques, and was a masseur and did ear digging, but guess I will skip that when I rtm again
Sensual: she didn’t attack from the back, asked to flip over and started the action. Those knockers were soft af, feels good when she sticks to my body. Finished in reversed cowgirl position, other services (on/off menu) YMMV. No need ask me. Visit then you know
RTM: Yes, since can clique well and I’m a big boobs fan

Definite list to RTM if/already in sg: Xuanxuan, Linlin, Baby, Amei, Ruanruan, Anqi, Cai cai and Baozi(new)
Old 17-04-2024, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 469 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehee View Post
Just an update

Xiao Jie … location in hotel , but very safe and no crowd , central , was told she’s a returnee , massage spent about 20 mins but no strength , her special was CbJ at 150 and top up 50 for “ pattern “ variation 😄, I took up and package and try and not bad , I took a long time and she had no complain at all … very lean and enhanced boobs , but quite well done I just say
She's a chiobu imo but she needs to eat more and fatten up.
Old 17-04-2024, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 17
ehee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Agree bro , really pretty gal , add another 2-3 kg will be ideal , and it’s a pity enhanced boobs , but I will likely revisit for her look and cbj
Old 17-04-2024, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
mika deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First time writing MR, please give chance.

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/anan-massage/
Location: within 10min of partially unsheltered walk from nearest mrt station. Parking might be difficult. Area was crowded with parents when I was there.
Looks: MILF, highly PS photo but acceptable for me.
Massage: She left bruises on my back but I like her massage the most when compared to the rest in this MR
Body: Considered tall, big frame type. big boobs with good for tuning nips.
Massage: Hard massage and (i think) uses elbow on your back. My type of massage.
Sensual: Top up for panties to go off. Offered off menu service but did not take. SOP hj with fake moans.
RTM: Yes, if at a lower price for massage only. Else, no

Dabao (any bro know what happened to her?)
Location: Easily accessible by train. Good if you are not driving.
Looks: Can see that photo is her, but with makeup and younger. Think she no makeup on when i visited.
Body: Love those boobs. Big, soft and nice to zhut
Massage: Cannot…
Sensual: Licks all over with soft moans. BBBJ and finishing while grabbing those Ds was awesome.
RTM: I did, and multiple times

Sweety (RTC-ed)
Location: She was in the west when i visited, short walk from MRT.
Looks: Good enough for me but definitely need to discount from photo.
Body: i remember a bro posting her as a XL, and now i know but those boobs, damn…they are nice
Massage: Hard massage, i think with finger tips type. Was able to help me relieve some back aches but i still like An An (above)massage better. She was standing near my head to massage and I thought she was resting a cushion on me or what, then i realised those were her boobs
Sensual: Those pair of fun bags was already making me v hard, and she sort of edged me when she felt i was almost shooting. good experience.
RTM: she left before i managed to

Strawberry (RTC-ed)
Looks: Pretty chick. Smitten by her looks. Photos should be her with thick makeup but probably no
makeup on when i was there.
Body: B cups with eraser tip nips. Too bad didn’t get to zhut, but i think some bros did. Ah..that’s life. Nice, soft and nice to grab.
Massage: Cannot, one handed replying to txt when i was there.
Sensual: it is the kind like you are doing with your jc girlfriend type. Abit shy but at times making a high pitched moan when you licked a sensitive area. I also like that she did not just speed up to make me cum, instead she kept a steady pace and it was a v comfortable hj. After that, she gave some praises (felt genuine but still, take with a bucket of salt lah) before going to wash up.
Old 17-04-2024, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehee View Post
Agree bro , really pretty gal , add another 2-3 kg will be ideal , and it’s a pity enhanced boobs , but I will likely revisit for her look and cbj
Hows the hygiene like towel in hotels? Do they have lots of towels to spare? I visited hotel ML before but was the earliest customer. The best is the bed confirm comfortable as the hotel was 4star international hotel.
Old 17-04-2024, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
If not for her tattoos, she could be a model. I think she's really attractive as it is, no need to fatten up.
Old 17-04-2024, 07:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian777 View Post
Same experience, no RTM for me also, very nice knockers though.

Not sure it's the way she speaks or just her natural demeanor , she emanated a rather jaded vibe, a sharp contrast from the previous occupant
Suddenly so many Bao Zi MR one after another....lol.

Is she on 30 days visa or longer term?

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 17-04-2024, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 2
Gumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
Hows the hygiene like towel in hotels? Do they have lots of towels to spare? I visited hotel ML before but was the earliest customer. The best is the bed confirm comfortable as the hotel was 4star international hotel.
One point to note is hotels change the bedsheets and pillow cases daily. Most home-based MLs don’t

You can always bring your own towels. But you cannot bring your own bedsheets
Old 17-04-2024, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 14
Lustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to behold

Been paying more attention to the offerings over at the KTV forum but saw GDMR’s listing so curiosity got the better of me and here to share my review.

Pretty discreet location, quite a walk from the nearest MRT so advisable to take a bus for fellow foot soldiers. Access to her unit is easy as long as you follow her instructions.

I was prepared for a MILF based on what I gathered from the past postings on her back in 2019 and she is a proper MILF. Pleasant looking with makeup, really well maintained figure that I don’t think anyone will reject, especially if you are a boobs lover or shaved pussy lover.

In terms of service, things were so fast and furious that I forgotten that I was there for a massage. From the moment she stripped off her bikini, it was non-stop mutual pleasuring until I finally blew my load. She really can blow long and deep which I really enjoyed. Roaming is definitely 4G and more, and I must say that she has one of the better looking pussies that I saw to-date…

After the deed was done, it was chit chat till almost time up. She is a good conversationalist and I believe that she would have her supporters with her strong skill set. All in all, she is definitely not a land mine by any stretch and though $130 is not what I usually would pay for, she could be an option worth considering by fellow bros who like heavy flavoured offerings.

Last edited by Lustlord; 17-04-2024 at 09:55 PM. Reason: Added link to listing
Old 17-04-2024, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
stupidboysg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mika View Post
First time writing MR, please give chance.

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/anan-massage/
Location: within 10min of partially unsheltered walk from nearest mrt station. Parking might be difficult. Area was crowded with parents when I was there.
Looks: MILF, highly PS photo but acceptable for me.
Massage: She left bruises on my back but I like her massage the most when compared to the rest in this MR
Body: Considered tall, big frame type. big boobs with good for tuning nips.
Massage: Hard massage and (i think) uses elbow on your back. My type of massage.
Sensual: Top up for panties to go off. Offered off menu service but did not take. SOP hj with fake moans.
RTM: Yes, if at a lower price for massage only. Else, no

Dabao (any bro know what happened to her?)
Location: Easily accessible by train. Good if you are not driving.
Looks: Can see that photo is her, but with makeup and younger. Think she no makeup on when i visited.
Body: Love those boobs. Big, soft and nice to zhut
Massage: Cannot…
Sensual: Licks all over with soft moans. BBBJ and finishing while grabbing those Ds was awesome.
RTM: I did, and multiple times

Sweety (RTC-ed)
Location: She was in the west when i visited, short walk from MRT.
Looks: Good enough for me but definitely need to discount from photo.
Body: i remember a bro posting her as a XL, and now i know but those boobs, damn…they are nice
Massage: Hard massage, i think with finger tips type. Was able to help me relieve some back aches but i still like An An (above)massage better. She was standing near my head to massage and I thought she was resting a cushion on me or what, then i realised those were her boobs
Sensual: Those pair of fun bags was already making me v hard, and she sort of edged me when she felt i was almost shooting. good experience.
RTM: she left before i managed to

Strawberry (RTC-ed)
Looks: Pretty chick. Smitten by her looks. Photos should be her with thick makeup but probably no
makeup on when i was there.
Body: B cups with eraser tip nips. Too bad didn’t get to zhut, but i think some bros did. Ah..that’s life. Nice, soft and nice to grab.
Massage: Cannot, one handed replying to txt when i was there.
Sensual: it is the kind like you are doing with your jc girlfriend type. Abit shy but at times making a high pitched moan when you licked a sensitive area. I also like that she did not just speed up to make me cum, instead she kept a steady pace and it was a v comfortable hj. After that, she gave some praises (felt genuine but still, take with a bucket of salt lah) before going to wash up.
Strawberry is quite likely to return before end of this month.
Old 17-04-2024, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
One point to note is hotels change the bedsheets and pillow cases daily. Most home-based MLs don’t

You can always bring your own towels. But you cannot bring your own bedsheets
Can bring the disposable bed sheet cover, pass it to the ML while u take the shower.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 18-04-2024, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
greeniebeanie4 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lustlord View Post
Been paying more attention to the offerings over at the KTV forum but saw GDMR’s listing so curiosity got the better of me and here to share my review.

Pretty discreet location, quite a walk from the nearest MRT so advisable to take a bus for fellow foot soldiers. Access to her unit is easy as long as you follow her instructions.

I was prepared for a MILF based on what I gathered from the past postings on her back in 2019 and she is a proper MILF. Pleasant looking with makeup, really well maintained figure that I don’t think anyone will reject, especially if you are a boobs lover or shaved pussy lover.

In terms of service, things were so fast and furious that I forgotten that I was there for a massage. From the moment she stripped off her bikini, it was non-stop mutual pleasuring until I finally blew my load. She really can blow long and deep which I really enjoyed. Roaming is definitely 4G and more, and I must say that she has one of the better looking pussies that I saw to-date…

After the deed was done, it was chit chat till almost time up. She is a good conversationalist and I believe that she would have her supporters with her strong skill set. All in all, she is definitely not a land mine by any stretch and though $130 is not what I usually would pay for, she could be an option worth considering by fellow bros who like heavy flavoured offerings.
seems like the legendary gdmr has not yet lost her touch, will be interested to try her some day. have a liking for heavy flavoured

in other news, the new listing https://sglonelyguy-30.com/jia-ning-massage/ reminds me of zi yu
Old 18-04-2024, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kingfritz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by stupidboysg View Post
can do lip kiss and zhut a bit?
sadly no.. but again she has been here only half a month, maybe still getting used to it. who knows maybe the next few visits can unlock 😋 but for me pretty face, hot body and younger age most important so see your preferences…
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1