The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-05-2022, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zokeps View Post
I kept finding MR from many bros for soccer zhu zhu to mention that her looks are just ok. But I think the picture in the slg listing is quite pretty. (Of coz diff ppl then didf taste la)
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/massage-june/

But this makes me wonder. How much different is it compared to the pics on SLG? I understand that in general there are definitely discount on the looks (maybe on average 20-30%) but the impression I get is that it's much more than that?

I wanted to try to book but now im abit hesitant.
from neutral pov, her look is below average but compensate with good attitude and services. If you have tried KK (slg) and acceptable with the look, it should be fine for june.
Old 22-05-2022, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by thwongster View Post
FR for Xuan Xuan aka Rayna
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/xuanxuan-massage/

Location: Central, with car park and MRT nearby. Quite popular with ML there as visited there 3 times already with different bookings

Looks: 8/10. SYT, exactly like what posted on website.

Body: 8/10. Small sized girl, armed with ample C boobs with pink nips!! See already immediate stand.

Massage: 7/10 No complains. Pointed out to her all my sore points and she really worked hard on them.

Sensual: 10/10. Even though is SN, roaming is 99% and she really is a teaser. Tried my best to hold back but in the end surrendered in 5mins..

Attitude: 10/10. Very friendly and chatty.. makes you feel at ease from the start. No using of handphone at all during the whole session.

RTM: Definitely yes if Vit M allows
Up you points bro. Thanks for the FR will try her soon
Old 22-05-2022, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

known as sugar with the zhou xun vibe also back but unfortunately not plying trade as masseuse now.
Old 22-05-2022, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 677 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I kept finding MR from many bros for soccer zhu zhu to mention that her looks are just ok. But I think the picture in the slg listing is quite pretty. (Of coz diff ppl then didf taste la)

But this makes me wonder. How much different is it compared to the pics on SLG? I understand that in general there are definitely discount on the looks (maybe on average 20-30%) but the impression I get is that it's much more than that?

I felt she’s in her mid 30s or late 30s
But some of the Bros mentioned that she ain’t that old
Her massage and bbbj skills is good but if you’re looking for syt probably you can skip
Old 22-05-2022, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusExMachina View Post
known as sugar with the zhou xun vibe also back but unfortunately not plying trade as masseuse now.
Not masseuse then as FL doing FJ now?
Old 22-05-2022, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 14
Euphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEuphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEuphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEuphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEuphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Only tried Xiao Mi in the list. She’s more recommended only if you are looking for nuru.

Typically if you are looking for an actual massage, it’s still best to go to those actual legit massage joint. However, if you want some hj/sensual together, then below are some that I had tried. But tbh, it’s hard to find one who is syt, chio, good hj, high sensual and a mean massage all in one.

ML that have some focus on massage, YMMV:
1) Arissa ( https://sglonelyguy-11.com/arissa-massage/ )
My go to whenever I need a good rub. Looks more of those AV jap housewife milf. Very good massage, but Low in sensual.

2) 7P ( https://sglonelyguy-11.com/seventh-princess-massage/ )
Decent massage. Milfy. Very professional and consistent service. May be the only one in this list that will at least wash u in shower. Low sensual and playability.

3) Man Man ( https://sglonelyguy-11.com/manman-massage/ )
Decent massage. Premilf. Very fair with a nice pair of NNP to teh. Typical vanilla service.

4) soccer Zhu Zhu ( https://sglonelyguy-11.com/massage-june/ not sure if this is her )
Decent massage. Used to have a massage bed, but now think no more. Milf. Low rating on looks. But slightly higher in sensual and playability than most of my list here with Bbbj thrown in her service.

5) Aimee ( https://sglonelyguy-11.com/aimee-massage/ )
Average massage. Have a massage bed. GND SYL looks. Nice body with a nice pair of NNP with puffy nips to zhut.

6) Zoya
Never tried before. But from FR has a decent massage with a god pair of NNP to teh. 看人做工 attitude.

7) Jessica ( https://sglonelyguy-11.com/massage-jessica/ )
Average massage. Milfy but very 女人味. Also provide light SM stuff if u are into that. Her butt pair with her sexy g-string is a stunning view.

8) OMM (not listed yet)
Mean massage, very high sensual and playability, SM also provided. Looks wise not SYT but decent milf. Almost feel like she’s the one raping you.

Others not on SLG and not listed atm:
1) Massage goddess May in HC section. Mean massage Low on looks. High sensual and playability.
2) YF group. Decent massage with above average looks of girls.
3) Soda. Mean massage and JG. High playability and sensual.

There’s actually a couple of MLs who is quite good in massage just that they don’t focus on it since well.... Sg guys look for them are not really going for the massage so it save them the strength.
Thanks for the comprehensive sharing and have tried half of the 8 listed on SLG - OMM Jessica, Arissa & 7P and seems like i should be targeting Aimee next. For the YF group, i assume it should be a spa shop? Haven't personally ventured into the HC threads yet.

Saw the other 2 bros clarifications on Zoya as well so might give her a go again if she relists too. Happy chionging bros!
Old 22-05-2022, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 3
Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

As a newbie for SLG, I thinking of trying her too as according to one of the bros here, she is more willing to accept numbers not in database.

Just hope that I don't step into a landmine
Old 22-05-2022, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Cloud12345 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venti0000 View Post
As a newbie for SLG, I thinking of trying her too as according to one of the bros here, she is more willing to accept numbers not in database.

Just hope that I don't step into a landmine
She is not a landmine for sure. She does give me the Xiao mei mei feel but maybe i am naive? For me, Her look doesn’t deviate too much from the photos (and of cos it is meitu)

Her service is there, really don’t have to worry about it.
Old 22-05-2022, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 36
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
I felt she’s in her mid 30s or late 30s
But some of the Bros mentioned that she ain’t that old
Her massage and bbbj skills is good but if you’re looking for syt probably you can skip
huh where got so old… we are talking about june/zhuzhu right? if yes, dont need to scared la… she can book one la…. her body nice and tight. boobs are nice too. service good also. and she’s actually a really nice and genuine person. can’t say the same for most other girls. even if her face not up to par, u won’t be disappointed or feel u throw money down the drain. i’m not her wk, and i only visited her once before. but she just left a really good impression on me.
Old 22-05-2022, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 328 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6750 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy View Post
Commando FALL IN!

Today lim bei commando a new comer Gem! Fresh from Oven! Confirm no regret!
(IF NOT GOOD LIMBEI CHOP MY KUKU BIRD)

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/bi-er-massage/
Your KKB is safe bro! LOL !!! Many thanks for the Awesome CDO effort & contributions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Current place should be categorised under serviced apartment.
Bro service apartment is a bit far stretched liao i think.... it's really a tiny room and funny enough, it was the exact room where Baby used to occupy.

While the room was tiny, i did appreciate the ease of access and the lack of nosy neighbours. Bi Er greeted me in a translucent blouse which was so damn sexy! It was really BOOMZ! Her boobs were really awesome and i thoroughly enjoyed them. Indeed, her attitude is good, easy to talk with, no need ice breaking. Definitely in my rotation with Baby & Xuan Xuan.
Old 23-05-2022, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 6
freedie87 is one of the Best!freedie87 is one of the Best!freedie87 is one of the Best!

Quote:

Real person looks older and from the pics she put alot of makeup and ps.

if you priority on the looks then don't, however her services was pretty decent.
Old 23-05-2022, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
huh where got so old… we are talking about june/zhuzhu right? if yes, dont need to scared la… she can book one la…. her body nice and tight. boobs are nice too. service good also. and she’s actually a really nice and genuine person. can’t say the same for most other girls. even if her face not up to par, u won’t be disappointed or feel u throw money down the drain. i’m not her wk, and i only visited her once before. but she just left a really good impression on me.
Is not the first time he tried to "age" her.
Not sure why as previously some folks already came out to comment on that when he spoke about it. I sincerenly hope there is no hidden agenda.

I'm not her WK either. But I do visit her once a month as I found her service sincere, no hard sell like some.
She definitely not some beauty to shout about and swear to have something cut off. I will prefer her than those pants on which no doubt prettier than her.
In current climate, I will rate her about 7 overall.
Just my 2cts.
Old 23-05-2022, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
sammyb0y deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

FR for Elmi

Looks: Slim GND. Looks just like her vid
Boobs: Not for boobs lover. Seems like A to me
Attitude: Very nice girl. soft spoken, polite and accomodating. No phone usage too
Sensual: Exteme catbath. licked me from head to toes. Lots of tongue action with dirty talks too.
Roaming: FN with 4G access. Kissed, zhut and played with her pussy. While servicing her, she flirtatiously said that 被你插应该很爽. Felt unlockable but i didnt take it further as i like to see jiggly boobs when fucking girls
RTM: Overall good service and very worth the money
Old 23-05-2022, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 13
Zokeps deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZokeps deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks for all of bros here for the feedback on zhu zhu. And that is right actually, sometimes having good service where you can go and expect peace of mind (fail safe) is better than going to chio ML with crappy attitude. Thanks for the reminder. Plus she is FN (I'm pretty much anti-pants on, haha) I'll probably go visit her, hopefully can get a slot.
Old 23-05-2022, 12:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4586 / Power: 8
Charlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
No. Zoya is very much a lone ranger.
I'm not her WK. But I believe her reason for cancellation is likely legit as she is very selective on her customers. She usually don't even reply if she is not keen in your booking in the first place.
And she is not anywhere near where little fish stay.
Will not reference her location.
Only can say if you drive between both location. you need 15 to 30min depend on driving speed and traffic.
Upz. Thanks bro
生活如简单,知足且常乐
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1