The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 20-02-2014, 03:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3766 / Power: 22
Sasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond repute
kaki kaki massage @ plaza sentosa

Saw quite a lot of syt there, but this joint supposedly clean joint, any bros have any luck for hanky panky there?
Old 21-02-2014, 09:06 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: kaki kaki massage @ plaza sentosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke View Post
Saw quite a lot of syt there, but this joint supposedly clean joint, any bros have any luck for hanky panky there?
While jalan jalan dropped in there for a short foot reflexology session...... I was assigned a sweet newbie about 20 yrs and started work only a week ago.
We had some hanky panky before the massage..... she brought me to the washing point to wash my feet and the gave me a HANKY to dry my hands and a PANKY to dry my feet.

We then proceeded to the couch for my foot massage.
Old 22-02-2014, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
123easy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: kaki kaki massage @ plaza sentosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
While jalan jalan dropped in there for a short foot reflexology session...... I was assigned a sweet newbie about 20 yrs and started work only a week ago.
We had some hanky panky before the massage..... she brought me to the washing point to wash my feet and the gave me a HANKY to dry my hands and a PANKY to dry my feet.

We then proceeded to the couch for my foot massage.
Hahahahahaha. . good start for a hapoy day
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1