The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-04-2022, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovehebe View Post
Is Xuan Xuan a syt pls
Almost the same as the photos, probably discount 5% only
Old 15-04-2022, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 22
thomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/xuanxuan-massage/

Foot soldiers, get your boots ready... condo based no security guard.

must be the only ML who would dangle the twin beauties for you to feast aka zhut zhut. Nice B+ set . SN w just panty. She exudes that "tightness" but unfirtunately not on menu.

RTM Yes
She is available now?
Somebody said she was moving place last week.
Old 15-04-2022, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 33
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
LOL... u have 9 points rep power.... which makes it a lot easier to exchange.... LOL...
ya i realised. coz those threads guys seem to want a minimum number of points to exchange.
Old 15-04-2022, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 33
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
That's how the cookie crumples dude. Anyway, there are many threads to easily "armour up" as you nicely put it. So no need to "beg" for points here with each FR or post - cos it does come across quite despo and it dilutes cred if you were to ask me.

Anyway, the long weekend's up. Time to cheong,  not to bemoan and belabor on this boring, irrelevant and inconsequential issue.

Since nothing new and interesting in SLG now, I'll probably bang a "always horny for me" spa girl today, and continue my fornication with some Dome 1 siambus over the weekend. Oh yeah!!!
i stopped asking ppl to give me points after i got zapped by a bro who commented i’m a “points begger”. i just thought it’s a natural thing to ask for it since this was how the system here works to encourage sharing. anyway since we are talking about this, what does the dark green / light green bar below the rep / power points represent?
Old 15-04-2022, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Justdoitsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Managed to book June recently. Agree with many bros here, her service is top notch and her bbbj is good too. Loves playing with her big boobs while she do bbbj. Finished it off with boob job. Very accommodating lady. The only cons are her looks is average and and the location is not very good
Old 15-04-2022, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 13
hardrunner is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhardrunner is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhardrunner is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/an-yi-massage/

An Yi is one of the youngest and prettiest ML around.
She is new and has no commercial feel.
She is still green as she is here for less than 1 month.
Massage wise she does have the strength and not the piano type.
Sensual is done SN and if you are a SYT lover you will enjoy her company
Personally she is one of the better Vanilla I have tried. Please take care of her as she is super nice
For those looking for fresh blood you can pay her a visit.
Old 15-04-2022, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 17
ehee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

RTM baby again , she is currently staying in a secluded “ hotel “ in central ( no check in needed ) , gfe still as good , seems to have best overall package currently in term of look , age , gfe and body shape.
Old 15-04-2022, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardrunner View Post

Personally she is one of the better Vanilla I have tried. Please take care of her as she is super nice
Thanks for the recommendation! I only love syt and I will try her next !
Old 15-04-2022, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 11
bupianren is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbupianren is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas999 View Post
She is available now?
Somebody said she was moving place last week.
Yes she had moved to her new place, now a shorter walking for foot soldier.
Old 15-04-2022, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Averagedick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/seventh-princess-massage/

Virgin FR for Seventh princess

Had always been just a HJ guy, but wanted to spice things up a little today, so planned to visit An An after much intensive research on the forum but wasn't able to get a suitable time slot, should have woke up earlier to book LOL, my bad. So went back to find my usual SN ML 7th princess (4th visit so far)

Looks wise, not SYT for sure and just like what other bros mentioned, got to minus 25-40% (subjective I guess) from the pictures on SLG, but wouldn't reject for sure.

Body is really hot imo albeit slight slight slight tummy, boobs should be around C to D, I am not good at measuring with just hands and eyes haha. Sadly only able to grab and squeeze, no zhut zhut allowed and she doesnt like it if you play with the nips too much.
Overall playability pretty low but makes it up with the awesome service.

Offered chrysanthemum tea boiled by her or her machine lol, and we both stripped to shower together. Personally this one of my fav part of the entire service, felt like a baby everytime she showers for me, scrubbing and washing from top to bottom but main focus is always my lil bro and ass crack (Grabbing and washing my dick from behind under my ass). Proceeded to dry myself and she does her own washing as well. Take note she wears glove while doing all that because you know, too much direct washing with soap not good for the skin. Didn't bother me anyways, still felt freaking awesome.

Started with first shot immediately after lying down. She laid beside me while doing so, so that I could grab and play with her boobies. Again, sadly no zhut zhut Finished first shot within a few minutes or minute LOL, she didn't rush at all, just that I was super horny and excited. She went out to washed her hands and proceeded with massaging and backstepping. Tbh I am a frequent authentic massage guy, so this massage is nothing compared to those, however I will consider her massage a 9/10 for massage with special. Anyways, massage didn't last long maybe about 10-15 mins? Was asked to go on all fours and she started with HDLY and it was heavenly! Was asked to flipped around and continued massaging my lil bro. Both lasted about 20 mins? Then she laid on top of me for a hug, I took the opportunity to play with her ass/ass crack (oops did try to go further south in one of my prev visits but she immediately got up, so didn't want to make her "uncomfortable" again) Proceeded with second shot with the same position as the first. After the deed, proceeded with a short head massage and shower (alone). In and out full one hour or slightly more. Overall really good service, hygiene is top notch too
Old 15-04-2022, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 13
rom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

Zero boobs? Her ad says 32B, which I assume is more like 30A-
Old 15-04-2022, 05:54 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

You also must mention her negatives mah..

Like below her neck will not be the most pleasant of sights..

Those who have visited her before will know lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 15-04-2022, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 20
hayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea171717 View Post
I am happy she listed also.
She could be one of the prettier now but she is not SYT. I rate her as pretty woman/pre milf. i think she is around 30s but still maintaining very well, better than many SYT.
In fact, i think she also take customer during peak covid time but only close regular customer only.
Is it the Xiaoyu that used to stay in Novena area?
Old 15-04-2022, 08:51 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1702 / Power: 18
kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future

Quote:

not perfect but can confirm also that she's a chio syt
Old 15-04-2022, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 14
paraphrase is a living Saint! - you won't find betterparaphrase is a living Saint! - you won't find betterparaphrase is a living Saint! - you won't find betterparaphrase is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/xiao-yu-massage/

Have also visited Xiao Yu a few days ago. Promised her to write an FR.

Have been visiting her before, and this time she came back more refreshed (she must have taken a good rest in the past few months). Her skin and whole package looks more radiant. She definitely not early 30s, actual age is between 25-28. And her cute and naughtiness also fits that age perfect

In terms of looks, no horse run. Really a stunning beauty. You just look at her ads photo, which is real her. I do hope so much I have a girlfriend with that look, oh man...

Body wise, also good body and great cup size. She exercises a lot, so can keep that very nice body. And she is not heavy. I like the feeling she sits on top me when doing HJ. I grab her nice handful boobs, which is so shiok.

Massage is quite ok, and sensual is great. If you are her regulars, and you happen to visit during lunch break, sometimes can do share her great cooking. Her soup is actually very nice and healthy (no salt inside). She also has great personality that can just chit chat with her for hours (provided i have money to book her for so long ha ha..). And she also serves you close to 1 hour, never short chain her customers.

The few shortcomings is that she should be very popular, so you need to book in advance. And she does have many sms/ messages come in during the session (but she seldom read them or at least she will ask your permission). Boob size wise, it is B or C cup, nice to grab. But if you really like big boob size, then she is not for you. Also she is from northern China and character is quite different from your typcial MLs from southern part of China. Ha ha, you may not understand her jokes and she may not understand your jokes as well.

RTM - definitely yes, for her stunning beauty, reasonably great body, and fantastic character for accompany/ kill time. Her soup also very tasty (real soup, don't think otherwise)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1