The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
Adi19871, Brandy, Civicboy, Clone Buster, eyesman, faptrum, FRguy2019, gerd87, HilfanSgx, HumbleDude, jason9, Jornada2001, Line, mushfany, myStiCaL_divine, raul2010, SeventhFiend, skys, SMRTLTD, staminadick, SYPUPM12, zxcfgh

Old 16-12-2023, 01:26 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 1
FoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find better
🦊 FoxyThai 🦊 💞💞NANA💞💞 HOT MILF - CHIO, AR, CIM, COF, COB, GFE

N A N A

Hot MILF Who Will Satisfy Your Desires

Name: Nana
Nationality: Thai
Statistics: 32A-25-34
Height: 160cm
Weight: 49kg
Boobs: 32A Natural
Skin Tone: Fair White
Language: Thai, English, Chinese

What She Offers : .

French Kissing BBBJ CIM COB COF

AR Catbath Painting 69 Authentic Thai Massage Hand Job Fuck job GFE

Shower Together
Tarma Overnight

What You Pay :

1 Shot
$110 / 45 mins
$130 / 60 mins

2 Shots
$160 / 90 mins
$200 /
120 mins

Tarma with PAMMY
$280 / 2 Shots / 90 mins
$300 / 2 Shots / 90 mins

Contact us via our WhatsApp link AND join our Telegram Channel for Members-Only Exclusive Promos

Links Below ✧

Reviews Below

WhatsApp: Click Here
Telegram: FoxyThai Channel
Operating Hours: 10am to 2am

Last edited by FoxyThai; 27-12-2023 at 11:44 PM.
Old 16-12-2023, 04:38 PM
Samster (A)

FoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: 🦊 FoxyThai 🦊 💞💞NANA💞💞 HOT MILF - CHIO, AR, CIM, COF, COB, GFE

Reviews Below

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumbleDude View Post
HORNY MILF THAT LOVES SEX

It's been awhile since I've had a such a satisfying session, so decided to share this MILF gem with all you Bros.

Fist off, OKT is really nice person, you can ask him for more photos, description, comparison and recommendation and he will try his unbiased best to see if the lady is someone that you would enjoy. So after contemplating decided to go with his recommendation which could fulfill my needs for a wild session.

Location is accessible by train and bus, in a discreet private apartment. Knocked on the door and Nana opened, when I first saw her she doesn't doesn't strike me as a milf, more of a well maintained premilf. She's fair like Chinese, bakness level 4, tattoos on her back, unblemished face, makeup well covering her slight eyebags which I only noticed when finally entering the shower. She looks recognisable from the photos, at most 10% discount.

Right after door close in the main hallway, she was all smiles and we hugged and I snugged in a kiss which lingered on for a few more smooches and she doesn't mind.

The moment we entered her room, I began to hug her tighter and kissed her harder and she gave out a slight moan, pushed her to the bed, undressed her panties and unbuckle her bra while my mouth moved from her mouth to south towards her sensitive A cups and to her pussy. Her neck, and boobs were sensitive and the reaction she exhibit while licking those parts were gold. Her pussy was already damn wet, in fact throughout the whole session, it was perpetually wet. Her pussy hasa bush above with sparse hair down at the lips which makes it easy and unhindered to paint her to my heart's content. This lady likes being painted, even after her body shakes in orgasm and her waist is lifted off the bed, she would use her hands to push the back of my head deeper to make me gasp and enjoy her dripping wet pussy. This continued for quite awhile with her mouthing the words "nice" multiple times to express her satisfaction. Once in awhile she would prop her head up and look at me painting her and she would give a satisfying smile over her face tgen slump back to enjoy her orgasm all over again.

Once she is high, we begin fucking, at one time I even slid the curtains open wider since we were fucking close to the curtains, and she was already too high and helpless to do anything. I only pumped her in missionary, we did for a very long time, that's how hot the session was that I was able to maintain it for so long. She likes to dfk A LOT! She will automatically put her arms around my neck and pull me into kiss me, with tongue, sucking my lips, swirling her tongue into my mouth sucking my cheeks, face, neck, then back to dfk with lots of tongue and saliva. Throughout the whole session, either my dick is stuck in her pussy, or my mouth is stuck to hers, or both. It's been a long time since I've had a really satisfying session.

After the first shot, we didn't spend much time to rest. She immediately pulled me in for dfk, got myself immediately hard again and the session continues without interlude.

Her pussy is so naturally wet that each other time i pumped the sloshing sounds can be heard. Using my hard dick to smack and play around with the entrance of her pussy is satisfying to watch, she will gyrate her lower body and her face will show satisfaction. Her already wet pussy also makes it fun to finger, she will not stop you and allow you to finger as much as you want.

Verdict: Bros that are are into premilf looking ladies, do not miss her, she's one of the most satisfying premilf lady I've ever had. Session feels very organic, she will treat you like her intimate boyfriend with endless dfk. Her pussy is perpetually wet from the start to the end of the session. Boob lovers may want to skip, hers are natural A cup.

Quote:
I don't normally RTF let alone RTF the next day, but Nana really has a high sex drive, no matter how many times you make her orgasm, she will keep asking for more, maybe she's the type that can have multiple orgasms. Booked 3 hour slot this time and the action started the moment door close until time's up 3 hours later.

My mouth is all sore from painting her, the way she push my head harder into her pussy when she's about to orgasm, then suck my lips that are laden with her pussy juice like its Tom yum soup.

This time tried doggy her and the sound of pussy juice squeaking at every pump is damn shiok, once she orgasm, can audibly hear her pussy fart every time I take out and put in my dick in doggy.

Did I mention that she also took my dick laden with her pussy juice for bj? Left the place satisfied but legs all wobbly from the nonstop marathon.

Quote:
My 2nd RTF for Nana, every session as intense as the last one. She's still as good as the first time, normally would expect the lady to become lazy with familiarity but not her. Still as horny as the first time, the moment door close action start all the way until time's up. This time didn't dare to go for 3 hrs.

She dominated me this time, did cowgirl until I came, she didn't want me to stop continue rocking and slamming her pussy onto me until semi-hard then continue slamming again and again.

Would highly recommend her for Bros that are into milfs and can withstand long fucking, she'll really appreciate it.

Looks like I'll need a break to recuperate from this one ��

Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post
NaNa
Foxy Thai

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=968020

I curious why this HumbleDude Rtf so fast and book 3 hours
I take the 2 hour option and weekend so is $180. Is damn worth deal
Plus is nice apartment G area instead of Hotel. Very near MRT and car park.

She actually really enjoy sex type. On 1st look just find her cheerful
Standing 160 she is fair really fair type and Bakness about 5. But her body is more firm muscle that fat. She say she massage for work so have muscle. Have those perky ass also

At 1st I tot she friendly cannot feel the commando but once start to make out thats where her hip start moving. When painting she will use hand to press the head to guide how she like it. Juice start flowing bcos I am 1st customer for the day
Damn she will look at how you paint her and move your head accordingly until you hit where she like. She speak good english and will tell you how she like it

After that start with Missionary after SOP safety procedures. Yesterday saw that put pillow below the girl better for her indeed she more shiok I lift her legs up and damn she super enjoy and what I love is her expression when high and pull me to french her. Love this type who enjoy themselves when doing the deed. As the penetration increase her pussy become hotter and hotter. After a while she cum. I slow down but I like her pussy muscle that is quite strong especially after she cum. Hers is clamp clamp to dick instead of throbbing. It really feel different from most FL.

At this point I slow down at times to feel her pussy clamp my dick

Yah also after that she go cow girl and also many pattern at list is grind and rid. Then she more shiok she will squat and penetrate. What I love most is her butt slamming turbo onto my dick. When she high she will go turbo even she breathless. I helped her a bit by carrying her perky ass and my dick to drill her ass

THen she cum again and we are covered with sweat. She say so good and then she finally bbbj my dick but her purpose is just make me high to continue to bonk her. BTW ask her to eat the balls she do it until I get goosebumps. Like swallow the balls and lick the veins

Hard in no time and continue fucking and fucking.....
Finally huge blast but continue to pump and pump

look at watch is left 40 mins. She want to continue but I told her not so strong liao can 3 hours. She sure on type as she is really strong in Bonk

If you like sex shes not to be missed

Highlights
1) Fair
2) Perky ass Bakness 5.5 and not much fats more muscle type
3) Like Aki, she love sex and is not shy to direct you to pleasure her
4) very cheerful personality and easy to connect
5) dick can all way in pussy. She dun actually care shot. She just pump if you enjoy. of cos I pace myself so both enjoy
6) Her pussy clamp is a must try (after her orgasm)

As usual mai tu liao!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandy View Post
NANA Foxythai

Looks: 8/10 similar to photos, milfy but minus abit due to filter. Won’t reject kind.
Body: 7/10 not for boobs lover, small A cup. Got nice ass for doggy
Kissing: DFK no problem for her. She will initiate.
Bbbj: 9/10 Can go for long, blow me for almost 25-30 mins. Told her I want to COF/CIM and she is ok.
FJ: 9/10 Can ride well and take heavy pounding. Accommodating to all position.

She gave me a long bbbj and I still cannot cum, request for caps on and pound her. When cumming I took off cap and shoot in to her mouth. No black face even though took long time to cum.

She provide good massage as she mention she’s working as masseur back in bkk. She will help to massage after first shot.

Nana is here to please all brothers, whatever request she will try her best to please you.

Have photos and videos wanted to share here but unable to upload…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jornada2001 View Post
FR for Nana (Foxy Thai)

One word - amazing! Nana gives her best and does not hold back at any time. She quickly knows what turns you on and keeps giving you more. The moment she opened the door she was full of smiles and eager to please. And once we're in the shower she started kissing me. Kissing soon turned into DFK. And she's really fluent in French. Wet and sloppy. Same with her BBBJ. And she's willing to try any position. She's open to doing little kinks here and there. After my first shot, I was completely exhausted, so Nana gave me a very professional massage which really relaxed my body. Afterwards we chatted, fooled around with more kissing, painting, cat bath, 69, and just cuddling in bed. I left a really happy man. This is really 3 in 1: GFE, PSE, Massage.

My quick ratings:
- Looks: 8/10
- Body: 8/10
- GFE: 10/10
- BBBJ: 9/10
- 69: 10/10
- DFK: 10/10
- FJ: 10/10
- RTF: Yes!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by raul2010 View Post
FR for
OKT : Foxythai
Model Name: Nana
Looks : 7/10
Body : 7/10
BBBJ : 10/10
FJ : 10/10
GFE : 10/10
RTF : It is a must.Nana is very friendly and GFE high high and service oriented .She can be GFE and pse as well.Horny and slutty, I am very sextified, no horse run.Not for big boobs lovers as she is A cup.But service make up for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Line View Post
Long time never do FR

Nana Foxythai

Okt was respectful and understanding from start to end. Discreet and practice ethical consideration.

Location was private and good. Not hotel. Dont need to check id. Fresh towel and listerine provided. No delay from okt upon reaching location. Was raining that day. Easy communication to get to exact place. Aircon in the room is good and cooling. Room is very cleanz toilet is big. Bed is queen size. Good hygiene and cleanliness level.

Door opened by Nana with a smile. She was positive, kind, demure from start. Looks grow on you as the minutes passed by. I was soaked due to rain and she took care of me.

She gave me the option of shower together or alone. I told her what she prefer and she said together. I can feel she wasnt overly overbearing or tryhard from start to end. She just want me to feel comfortable and loved in a natural way.

Her boobs is size A which is a minus points but what she lack in this area, she score merits in all other areas. Pussy is tight and wet all the time. Can lick pussy and fingering. No weird smell.

BBBJ is top notch. Did not slow down or feel tired. She just suck and suck shaft, balls. Not mechanical. Really like making love. She only stop when i told her to stop. Eyes contact is there.

Did pretty much all positions that me and her can think so. No black face at all. She got stamina and love sex. She likes sex and getting licked. Moan all natural. When she grab the sheets, i was turned on so much. As long as you can hold, she can take. She can climax many times.

Massage is the best I have ever hard in my entire life. Not exagerrating. Must try than you know. Body massage and head massage. She used to be a massuer. She is professor level when comes to massage.

Usually FL is hit and miss. Nana did not make me feel empty at all. I never feel this relax and relieved since many many many years ago when I got to know a Laos-Thai who was marketed in FL Dome 3 precovid.

In between shots was massage, communications, lie down together. Her english is sufficient and teach me a few thai words also.

She really know how to take care a man mentally, emotionally and physically.

I truly recommend Nana. She will be leaving soon. Her massage and personality is to die for.

RTF material for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyesman View Post
FR For Nana of FoxyThai on 27 Dec 23.

Very prompt replies and easy arrangement with okt. No issues and no airs.

Read alot about Nana and after having poor service in the last one month, decided to go for her.

Nana looks to be in her 30s and she does massage as line of work. And her massage is legit. I wouldn't bat an eyelid if some people just visit her for massage.

Really, she is flat, nubile flat. The previous FRs were accurate. She loves her sex and will respond with DFK and tight hugs while making love. Doesn't reject fingering and painting and will go with the flow.

Her BBBJ is not bad and will make sure you enjoy the slow tongue twirling and ball licking. She loves fast and deep thrusts and her pussy will clamp up while she orgasm and hit her high.

She allowed me to cum on her face on the first shot and I unloaded it on her left side of her face which dripped all over to her neck. Still smiling and no complains at all.

Sharing some pics which she gamely allowed while on the date.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clone Buster View Post
Missed NANA of FoxyThai (should be called the Fox spirit instead) the last time she was here.
So put my slot the moment I found out that she is back. She does not disappoint.
ONE word to express the session – horny, wet & orgasmic
TWO words expression – slimy wet (her), wobble legs (me)
Her massage is good
Feel - GFE / PSE
RTF – when I find time & budget

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYPUPM12 View Post
FoxyThai Nana.
Wanted to RTF Darin again but after seeing Nana previous FR torn me apart.. I am a sucker for responsive sex hungry sluts.. Itchy for variety got the better of me.
No regrets giving Darin a miss.
Nana is equally responsive, accommodative and game for any of my desires.. More of a milf, but wow, a sex hungry energizer bunny if you pushed the right buttons. Superb stamina.
Our lips and tongues like in contact almost the whole time except when engaging in positions needed apart or when I was teasing her skin with the contour of my tongue, and it was like we wanted to rub a layer off them...
Love the slutty response when I licked from her side of the groin, through her side torso, onto her breast, and teasingly missing her nipple... Made her wild..
Naughty Picasso session was equally fun and set both of us on fire..
Employed all the teasing I could recall in foreplay and intercourse in between playful, hard and random trusting and caressing rests...
She enjoyed fast deep trusts. Had her good with variations of doggie till her orifice muscle throbbingly contracting.. Yet she still could take further hard pounding. Only with exclamation of enjoyment. Hats off to her...
What a session.
Want to make sure in tip top condition for next RTF session...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason9 View Post
Nana from FoxyThai

Look:7/10
Boob:Nature small(8)
BBBJ:9/10(slow & DT)auto mode handfree type.Eye contact every few second
FJ;9/10 Energy High.keep on bouncing type.
Overall:RTF material

Remark:Got vibrator at her room chair....
Shiver & grab bedsheet. Roll up eyes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jornada2001 View Post
FR for Nana -

Simply amazing! This is the second time with Nana. DFK from the moment we enter the shower. She looks at you seductively and can't wait to take your clothes off. After shower it's straight into action. Her BBBJ is probably the best I've ever experienced. Very sensual and she licks the balls and twirls around the shaft and head. I gave her a good painting which she moaned non-stop. We tried every position during sex. I opted to finish in 69 position.
Round 2 started off with a sensual massage which felt really professional. Then she DFK me again and started another round of BBBJ. She worked very hard to get my 2nd shot out. We finally ended with another 69 session. We sat on the bed and cuddled before saying goodbye.

Overall: 10/10
Thank you OKT for always being so nice as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerd87 View Post
FR for Nana FoxyThai 4/03/2024

First and foremost I will like to say that OKT was superb and accommodative. Replies promptly and friendly too. Was stuck in a jam at CTE when on my way to location, and OKT promptly shift my timing and also go the extra mile to shift the next bro's timing after me which the next bro agrees. What I can say is just for OKT customer service, I will surely RTF his girls. Haha.

As for Nana, this is not her first time in SG and this is also my RTF with her. Service wise still top notch. Loves to be painted.

Boobs: A cup, not for boob lovers but I prefer Au natural than enhanced.
Body: petite lady but with toned and perky ass. Smooth skin
GFE: 10/10. Will have conversations with u in between round and lots of hugs.
FJ: Responsive and thinking about it makes me want to RTF her already. Did her doggy and missionary at the edie of the bed until my legs went jelly.

Overall: Thinking to RTF soon for sure. Not a syt, but more to milf with superb service

Quote:
Originally Posted by skys View Post
Fr for Foxythai Nana.

No ratings but just details.

Looks: milfy look. not her strongest department here.
Body: slim with A cup boobs
French: starts from shower all the way till the end of the session got more intense during the action.
Bbbj: slow with strong suction
Fj: she enjoys it alot. when she's high, she will pull you in and she can get really wet. Wild.

Last edited by FoxyThai; 06-03-2024 at 01:54 PM. Reason: Add FR
Old 16-12-2023, 07:29 PM
Samster (A)

Reviews Below

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRguy2019 View Post
FR for Nana @ FoxyThai

The "mamasan" that would suck and fuck you till you feel satisfied, if her girls don't please you enough.
**Disclaimer: These short phrases that I describe are more like parables of how I felt in my thoughts during my experience, rather than being literal.

OKT 20/10: The bros at FT has never let me down, whether it's the girl recommendations, or the earnest service in which they take effort to accommodate my time and needs.
Location 9.8/10: Discreet entry after verification, lots of surrounding road side parking space. Public transport users no sweat, the place is about 170m from the nearest bus stop.
Room 9.8/10: Great air-con, queen sized bed, fresh thick towels. Shared unit toilet.

She's like this at age auntie that still dresses tight and seductive, and likes to slide her hands on your shoulders and chest as she talks to you at a family gathering, making you slightly embarrassed but mystifyingly aroused.

Looks 7/10: Nana looks about -20% from the picture, hot-looking MILF for sure. Has a distinctive 'foxy' look with her tattooed eyebrows and makeup.
Body 7.5/10: Slim (not slender), fair for a thai, tattoos on the upper back, some stretch marks on her butt. Boob lovers will feel disappointed. I personally am not a boobs person, so it doesn't bother me.
Pussy 10/10: Healthy, succulent, odorless, and can take a good fingering/pounding.
French 11/10: Her default kissing is always to initiate deep tongue on you. When I reached I gave her a kiss and she just throated me with her tongue. I thought I was eating Kopiko as she just had her morning coffee. If you force her tongue back with yours and keep it stuck out, she will transit to suckling on your tongue, keep up and down like sucking a small dick.
Fingering 10/10: She can take your "passionate" fingering. But do have the courtesy to trim your nails and shave the sharp ends before you go. I love girls who like to be fingered. Reflects a lot of their sluttiness.
BBBJ 9.9/10: Nana is a very obedient girl. Her general attitude even if you don't break the ice with her, is to serve and make sure you're happy. Any position or wants you wanna do to her face - dick slap, bopping her cheek with your dick by forcing it to the side and popping out, dick rub or ball wash her face, she would kneel there and makes sure you enjoy while making eye contact. Even the godliest girls I've been with sometimes forget eye contact. Nana always remembers and stares right back into your eyes when she sucks dick or lick ass (if the lick ass position she can meet your eye). The only reason the score is 9.9 is that her mouth is a little small, she has difficulty DT-ing me before having a small gag that tightens the teeth at the back of her mouth. So if I try to face fuck her (and she lets me) I feel painful if I push too deep. After first shot out of the shower, I made her kneel and suck me and watched her do it from the mirror reflection. Perceiving things from different perspectives makes the whole experience more satisfying.
AR 10.5/10: If you've read my FRs enough, you'll know I'm an AR lover. There's something about the humiliative nature of ass licking that makes me high. My signature position is the toilet squat - where you squat over her face as she lies flat and that way forces your ass open onto her mouth and tongue. I would squat until my legs hurt just to enjoy her licks, rubbing my ass on her face nose to chin then chin to nose, and she never complained about how long she had to lick. The entire session I made her lick my ass probably an added up total of 40mins. Also, something that I look out for, is also whether a girl spits(can be tolerable), drools(ok) or swallows(best) her saliva. Nana is a drooler for BBBJ and AR. I was still extremely satisfied after a month in China for work. Any position you want this girl to lick your ass, and for a long time, think no more. Think Nana. But still, until today... Jade stands the mightiest AR-er of them all. No one can beat Jade.
FJ 20/10: This girl has stamina like a football player, run the field entire 90 mins match also not tired. She can ride you from zero to cum quite quickly if you're not prepared to fight back. I was so horny from all the ass licking that I caught her off guard just inserting and started smacking her, she pushed me back and rode me to almost cum, then I pushed her down for more missionary before unloading my saved up sperm all into her. After cumming she would clamp you with her legs not letting you pull out. She will then say "lock you", giggles, and continue to french me letting me use my cock to stir the cum inside her. She locked me for quite a while that the frenching made me hard again, so I continued pumping her then think to myself to stop and relax first. The session was still early. I asked her if she came she tried to be polite then I said it's ok, next time cum together with me. Second shot was godlike. After all the ass licking and attempted face fucks that made a mess of her face, I just did her missionary (forgetting doggie hai), she was so responsive that she managed to position herself while hugging me that the angle in which my hip can thrust pokes the deepest and felt the most sensation from her clamping. I didn't wanna surrender but gave up after just 30 seconds of pounding her. I said to her "nonono too fast, I need to cum again" while I released my second load (a lot) into her. She just replied ok and locked me again with her legs. After she locked up, my god the angle of the thrust got even better. I said to her "cum for me", then I continued pounding with my dick still in her smashing into the sperm I just filled her with, then I felt like the tightest orgasm ever. She gripped me so tight, locking her legs around my knees so rigidly as she came that I couldn't even continue pounding. I waited for her to relax back her body then continued pounding from that position again. About another 30 seconds of non-stop hard pounding later, I felt the second orgasm. Her pussy tightened and her hard grip turned to vibrations. She was like spasm-ing under me. It made me so horny that I continued with the pounding as she continued cumming until I released my third shot into her. We just collapsed as I turned to lie on my back beside her. We hugged for a long time before showering.
Massage 10/10: After first shot, she actually gave me some hard massage. She did and have experience in Thai and a lot of other variations of massage before, but said it only earned her $10 an hour not including the happy endings. It was a little slow, so she changed to full on FJ. Don't miss out her massages in between shots.

Had to masturbate once writing this FR.
Need to work less, fuck more.

RTF: She's a 100% RTF girl provided having the time from work and tried other girls from FT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYPUPM12 View Post
RTF FoxyThai Nana.
Had a good previous night sleep and had firey mala lunch to add oomph for later session.. Heihei..
Equally good if not better. She is really made for good long responsive sex.
Had to break off her sensual electrifying BBBJ and turn around to fire her up. Primed her well with my lips and tongue before pounding her with my rod. Had to let little bro take breaks in between while using other parts of body to continue flame her in the state. Improvised to pound her at different angles and tempo to get more elevated surprised moans from her.
Teased her several times with withdrawal and hold after some good strokes.. Her expression was like begging-blaming while light slapping me on my arms and grabbed my butt to thrust in.. Haha
The rod alone was not easy to bring her there.. Had to DFK, make full use of both hands to caress, light-pitch, pull, flick, glide at the same time to ignite the fireworks till she calling names with funny expression and cunt muscle throbbing.. After the deed we were like drenched in our sweat and saliva..
Checking back my watch then realized this was a record heart rate session for me.
Man.. She is really one of the rare kind I have encountered.
Had to recuperate body and wallet before next one.
YMMV

Quote:
Originally Posted by HilfanSgx View Post
FR for Nana from FoxyThai
TLDR: Hungry for sex MILF

Body and looks: Honestly, body was not the type I usually go for. Its like pornstar Christy Love. Face kinda sorta remind of her also and Kalina Ryu. Cute in that MILFy way. Ass was good enough for me, not bony kind.

Frenching: DFK, she will suck out your tongue

BBJ: Standard BBJ, will lick along shaft a she looks at you kind. Couldnt really take facefuck or DT and when I tried, felt some teeth, so didnt push it further

Gfe: Ting tong hungry for sex. Go in room already kena attack, hug from behind while grabbing my crotch. Turn around straight DFK.

FJ: Wow, you can quite literally be the dead fish and let her do it. Will slam back while I thrust in most positions and when you take a moment to rest, she will slam herself back. After I climax also, while in missionary, can feel her pussy contract, like to keep me hard. Wanted to take it out, she lock me with her legs liao.

RTF: Yes, if no other targets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HilfanSgx View Post
She's back and I did my rtf. Recognized me and service started the moment I entered the room. Much more kinky this time round. New location and bed is new so abit hard. Did my best to break it in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorus View Post
Fr for nana of foxythai.

Looks have to discount abit from photos. But not to the point that would reject.
From he moment door closes, she is all smiles and helps to undress, bring you to shower. Help to shower clean. She does lack abit in the boobs department but her service really is up there. Frenching non stop from in shower till bed. Till end of 1st shot.

She can go on and on for bbbj and she is easily wet down there. Her service really dam power. Will not stop till you ask her to. Then caps on and the rest is history. After 1st shot she help to do a massage that I think is proper and strength is there. The massage and 1 shot itself is a deal based on her current pricing. Didn't do 2nd shot as was feeling good with the massage and told her to carry on with it.

After massage some cuddles and all then played abit with each other before leaving

Thanks bro for the recommendation and accommodating my timing.woukd recommend to try out nana for her service.

Quote:
RTF Wild Horny MILF that LOVES BaNana

Had a subpar session and was unsatisfied so RTF Nana and she is still as horny as the first time I tried her.

Kudos to the stable, love the location, when she opened she instantly remembered me and the same pattern of groping and dfk right after door close even before going into the room.

We fucked for one hour non-stop, making her orgasm multiple times, she was so wet that when I fingered her it leaves a big round stain on the sheets. Nana loves sucking, being poked and worshipping my baNana, when it was her turn to service me, she naughtily looked at me then down on my dick while gulping it down savouring her pussy juices. Probably her favourite position is on top, and she rides like a crazy horse, taking turns rocking and slamming herself into me until she orgasm collapse then aggressively DFK.

When I finally cum she will pull me in to DFK, her legs lock my body harder, we would maintain the position while her pussy would also throb and clench my dick in waves, we maintain the interlocked position for a few minutes until I became soft.

Managed to get a massage and she gives a good strong massage, considering that she works in a massage parlour in Sukhumvit Airport.

Verdict: If you're looking for horny milf and do not mind her A cups, look no further. She will satisfy your needs and most probably hers in the process

Quote:
Originally Posted by chap88 View Post
Nana from FT (found out she went home and came back, thought she was always here lol)

OKT: 10/10 Simple, clear, fast. Sometimes can chat also.
Location: 10/10 East side, not hotel. Dont really like hotels.
Room: 8/10 Cosy with attached shower, fresh towels, bed is firm.
Looks: 7/10 Milfy, accurate pics with some blemishes. Won't reject.
Boobs: 7/10 Pls avoid for boob lovers. Nice nips though.
Figure: 9/10 My type. Slim, but not skin and bones, not too short, good ass.
Frenching: 10/10 French is third language after Thai and Eng.
Painting: 10/10 No smell, responsive.
Bbbj: 9/10 good blow, didnt try DT.
FJ: 9/10 Has skills. Definitely loves sex, was a fun session.
Gfe: 9/10 Above average English, don't need GT, can chat about random things.
Service/Attitude: 10/10 Her strength - knows what you need and provides it. Not a time watcher, and an excellent Thai massage (and I have quite high standards); was almost considering skipping my second shot to just turn it into a massage session.

Will definitely try to rtf if I have the time!

Last edited by FoxyThai; 23-04-2024 at 05:26 AM.
Old 16-12-2023, 10:19 PM
Samster (A)

Reviews Below

Last edited by FoxyThai; 18-04-2024 at 01:23 PM.
Old 17-12-2023, 07:53 AM
Samster (A)

Reviews Below

Last edited by FoxyThai; 23-04-2024 at 06:09 AM.
Old 17-12-2023, 10:48 AM
Samster (A)

Tarma FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by faptrum View Post
In the middle of a tarma with Pammy and Nana of FoxyThai. Typing this FR as Pammy is blowing me.

Initially was supposed to be 1v1 with Nana for long BJ. OKT was quite easy to nego special requests with too. But as I approached the 1 hour mark. I got tempted to get Pammy into the action. Ended up with Nana blowing me in 69 while Pammy licked my ass.

After a while, I made Nana lie back while I sat my whole asshole on her mouth to prep my seminal fluid before I fucked Pammy raw and came in her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mushfany View Post
FR for Nana and Pammy Tarma from FoxyThai

Firstly I want to give this OKT a shoutout because he is very responsive and super attentive to his instructions. Location is very discreet and good too.

Writing this mid bonk because both nana and pammy are too good.

They have very good chemistry as they are friends. I am actually rtf-ing Pammy, and first time bonking Nana.

GFE - 11/10 they are hugging me non stop right now as I am writing this. Giving me so much kisses and dfk

FJ - 10/10 Non stop, and they don’t let me stop, I am so tired right now

Body - Natural body, and I am fine with it

Overall 10/10, those who are thinking about it, just faster book and try!!

Last edited by FoxyThai; 23-04-2024 at 06:08 AM.
Old 17-12-2023, 01:30 PM
Samster (A)

Price includes Room and Safety Gears.
OUR OPERATING HOURS 10AM TO 2AM Daily..
Payment to lady in CASH only before service starts.

Click to WhatsApp us for booking!
➡️ https://wa.me/6583443799

Click to join our telegram for live pictures, videos, latest updates & promo deals!
➡️ https://t.me/+45M5rZDBtos1ZGQ9

Old 17-12-2023, 04:28 PM
Samster (A)

Contact us via our WhatsApp link AND join our Telegram Channel for Members-Only Exclusive Promos

Links Below ✧

Old 17-12-2023, 07:34 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 17-12-2023, 10:42 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 18-12-2023, 07:31 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 18-12-2023, 10:30 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 18-12-2023, 01:31 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 18-12-2023, 04:29 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 18-12-2023, 07:40 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1