The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hipgrinder, lookingaround, singlegal

Old 19-06-2013, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
PureHearted deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Busty Young Wife and Her Insatiable Appetite

What a lucky dirty old man
Old 19-06-2013, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 21
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Carry on pls...
Old 19-06-2013, 04:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 13
Putin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPutin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Great stuff
Old 19-06-2013, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

interesting story, camp for more...
Old 19-06-2013, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
Eric 1234 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEric 1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just a great story teller........who will ever let his wife been screw by others
Old 29-06-2013, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TSIDms deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Come on... More pls
Old 10-07-2013, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 15
bonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of light

"Ok you wait" wifey heard the old man say. Moments later, there were sounds on the zinc door and metal piece appeared through the gaps. With a quick lift, the hook was off and the door was opened.

Wifey was still naked as she sat on the floor, covering her boobs with her hands. Joe's dad slowly helped her up and she limped back to her room. Along the way, she pressed herself more onto him.

In the room, the old man grabbed a piece of sarong and passed it to my wife. She wore it quickly and then sat on the mattress, legs straightened.

"Is it pain?" He said in broken English. "Now ok ok." Joe's dad then sat close to wifey and they chatted abit about his life, Joe etc in a calm manner. This was the same bastard that just ejaculated into my wife!

Wifey was intrigued about the strong old man and somehow they ended up talking about Joe.

"Ya after Joe, makcik didn't want anymore. We also long time never... How to say ah?" He said

"Never make love?" Wife asked, in a relaxed manner. She was feeling horny again and this time, she wants a cock in her, no matter whose.

"Eh... Yah.. So that's why I work at the farm. I got all the barang-barang in small box downstairs." Old man said.

Wifey then asked a leading question,"oh can I go see see?"

"Can but you can walk anot?" He asked.

"Can lah. Slowly slowly. Let me get changed first." Wifey said. Joe's dad then left the room, himself getting changed.

Wifey didn't know what to wear to seduce the old man. She only had 1 more set for the night and another to leave for tomorrow. She then decided to wear back her pink bikini and wrapped the sarong around her.

"Ok I'm ready." Wifey said to joe's dad who was only in shorts and singlet. They made their way down the stairs and to a small tool shed at the back of the house.

The shed was close to the small plantation that they have. Also, wifey said that the sky looked like it was going to rain. They went into the shed and as it was relatively small, the body contact was inevitable.

Wifey is good at brushing herself against another body, so she made sure to rubbed herself against the old man whenever she can.

He was busy explaining and didn't realized that wifey had loosened the top of her sarong. Soon, it started to drizzle and the rain drops on the zinc roof made a perfect setting for wifey to fuck the old man.

"Brrrr cold..." She said. The Old man just looked at her. "Can you help me with something?" Wifey asked as the old man stood up.

Wifey then gave him a slutty CFM look and with a single pull, her sarong came off. Both just stood there as wifey breathed in heavily, heaving her breasts.

Joe's dad tried to look away but he then fixed his eyes on her boobs. Wifey then licked her lips and moved closer. Once close enough, she threw herself at him and they both hug.

"Pakcik, let me help you." Wifey said as she brought down his shorts to reveal a semi hardened cock. She got down to her knees and began to lick gently.
Old 11-07-2013, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3508 / Power: 19
@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute

Help help..... Quick more...
Old 11-07-2013, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2382 / Power: 18
bombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond repute

Quick help me too..I more harder than the old man..lol.good story base.support.
Old 12-07-2013, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 15
datamini deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

more more more more!!
Old 12-07-2013, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Trakker1977 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice Nice...
Old 12-07-2013, 10:03 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -77 / Power: 0
axxo has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

@OP is this a true story or fiction?
Old 14-07-2013, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6209 / Power: 22
masters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond repute

What happen next? Looking forward to read more.

Que: -

Target: 10,000
Old 25-07-2013, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
letery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

story is good enough to keep reading though
Old 26-07-2013, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 14
hellsing82 is a glorious beacon of lighthellsing82 is a glorious beacon of lighthellsing82 is a glorious beacon of lighthellsing82 is a glorious beacon of lighthellsing82 is a glorious beacon of light

good story!! keep writing!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1