The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-04-2024, 10:56 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Chrisk456 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by kid6425 View Post
Stumble upon this thread when I need help.. maybe is fate..

Some background, started to chiong 2 years ago only when covid re-open GL. I was a virgin back then, first time was some dirty massage place to a vietbu in 30s..

After that go to fish tanks, at first was very paranoid for STDs everytime , will request for cap BJ always and no kissing even if the girl dun mind. Will go dsc for check up every 6 months or so, back then I chiong at most once a month after pay day...

Fast forward to few months ago, due to some personal and work stress, I began visit GL every week once even twice. I avoid those $60 house, found a $100 Thai house with good quality girls..

Recently I keep visiting a same girl (3-4 times) and I even gotten her line at the last visit. I haven’t message her but she told me she next week one week no work., maybe is hinting me to jio her? Idk…..

This siambu reminds me of my crush in sch last time (I loser liked a girl one sided for 3-4 years) .. I’m not sure should I just try to jio her out and make her my “girlfriend”…
I know it probably won’t end well… she may not even reply me line… but idk… need some advices from bros here

This thread got revived because of this bro. Can you mind telling us what happened to you? You already moved on or still cannot tahan with the same WL?

To anyone feeling trapped in the KC game. FYI, this month and next month many WLs will return already. If you guys lost the game please go back to this thread and share your lessons for our future reference. I would also be happy to accompany you for a drink and find some real girl. Ill be your wingman, happy to help.
Old 03-05-2024, 03:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 1
Render is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRender is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: How to know if she truly loves you or just wants your money

Yeah the first batch of fls after covid are all reaching their 2 years now.

Any bros wanna share stories of the legendary wls?
Old 09-05-2024, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1707 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4rchdevil View Post
maybe not jealousy. but men sometimes always have a side that doesn't want to lose. like thinking "shit he not rich but he can be with that girl" so more precisely it's about pride maybe. Idk its right / no ,but this is my opinion bro
Yah. You are right.

Frankly, usually guy who are not so horny and never bang WLs will think that "wah lau, WLs so dirty, banged by so many guys liao, don't want lah". But for most of us here, if we see an ang pai with a guy, really envious that guy lor.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 09-05-2024, 12:39 AM
Samster

bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubbaking View Post
Most of the time envious. I guess there are two types of guys but not generalising. One group is who go for girls who are doing well so they do not have to come up with a dime and they can make do with a hole only. Another type would be who die die prefer to be with a chiobu and have the means to support them.
Yah. Kind of like that.

The worst one are those guys who want a girl that is busty, chio, good in bed and plus knows how to make money. They must learn to self evaluate lor.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 09-05-2024, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisk456 View Post
Yes. Who does that? Everytime go back GL take the same WL non stop so boring. Definitely a buffet is much better than the same chicken rice no matter how good it is. Bad thing is WL always, always wants the money. Once receive money put on mask of sweetness and fake lies and the TS now fall in love with fantasy.

Guys who fall into this trap is now living in a borrowed time. Once WL return expect you all get blocked/ignored/forgotten already. They all have own lives back home sometimes got a BF. They worked in different brothels, massage houses in every country they know before coming to GL but this TS think he is the first time becoming the knight in shining armor for the WL. Never thought about it huh?

Enjoy life lah! Go thai-viet-prc all the same night or at different times. Different girl, different race, different service, different feeling. No need for attachment. If TS want a wife go find in dating app or workplace much better.
Yes, most are like that. But there will always be exception.

Dating apps, chio ones are usually scammers. Not chio but real, FDW. LOL!

First, one must ask yourself "What do I want to have a wife?". Answer this question and then you know one's priority.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 09-05-2024, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Agreed. Just that hard to find hotties on dating sites and even if there is, 90% are scams.
Yes. I fed up with dating apps liao, so I usually chat up gals whenever I see a chio busty one, everywhere I go. I trained until I can chat up gals anywhere liao.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 10-05-2024, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Rubbaking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
Yes. I fed up with dating apps liao, so I usually chat up gals whenever I see a chio busty one, everywhere I go. I trained until I can chat up gals anywhere liao.
Guru liao. But seriously where to find chio busty in sg. Its like needle in hay.
Old 10-05-2024, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Rubbaking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
Yah. Kind of like that.

The worst one are those guys who want a girl that is busty, chio, good in bed and plus knows how to make money. They must learn to self evaluate lor.
Girls like that all taken up long long ago liao. Where got cheap green and busty especially in sg?
Old 10-05-2024, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 8
Darge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Girls like that all taken up long long ago liao. Where got cheap green and busty especially in sg?
Got $$$ Got Honey 🍯
Old 10-05-2024, 03:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
kid6425 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
This thread got revived because of this bro. Can you mind telling us what happened to you? You already moved on or still cannot tahan with the same WL?

To anyone feeling trapped in the KC game. FYI, this month and next month many WLs will return already. If you guys lost the game please go back to this thread and share your lessons for our future reference. I would also be happy to accompany you for a drink and find some real girl. Ill be your wingman, happy to help.
I have moved on.
End of the day, just have to control myself and stop going back to find her. Block and delete her on WeChat.
Now I will just visit random girls even at the same house even if she’s there. Can’t be bothered, when she see me she also just pretend never see me.
Old 10-05-2024, 03:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
kid6425 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:

Still in love. I find her 2-3 times a week… at least 3-4 sessions per visit… recently she say her brother in thai kok need money to study, wan me help … I’m just an office worker earning 5k/ mth… really can’t help much as I spend most my $ to pay OKT to see her already. She say OKT doesn’t allow her to meet customers outside
Old 10-05-2024, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
mkmk01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darge View Post
Got $$$ Got Honey 🍯
1000% right hahaha
Old 10-05-2024, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Cokebottle133 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is this even a question?

If they seek love, would they be in this industry?
Old 10-05-2024, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 9
masakii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cokebottle133 View Post
Is this even a question?

If they seek love, would they be in this industry?
of course not lol. what they are looking for is money. but if lucky might get love too, even though the chances are very small
Old 10-05-2024, 05:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
Chrisk456 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by kid6425 View Post
Still in love. I find her 2-3 times a week… at least 3-4 sessions per visit… recently she say her brother in thai kok need money to study, wan me help … I’m just an office worker earning 5k/ mth… really can’t help much as I spend most my $ to pay OKT to see her already. She say OKT doesn’t allow her to meet customers outside
Its okay bro. New batch of WLs from the same house coming already in a week or two. Then after a week they start work at least 8 to 10 girls if govt approve them. Do not worry for a little bit about her. They are here to make money and not to find love.

Ofc we cannot control ourselves to fall in love with them especially with their personality and looks. Theyre only here for our money, not for love.. always think about it. They will tell you good things about you and how much they like you and how sad their life are but the truth is their pulling the threads on you until you cannot control yourself anymore.

Im glad you stopped visiting her. Find another gem and just fvck and go. They are all the same.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1