The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-09-2006, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 20
euks is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereuks is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereuks is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereuks is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Office Struggle II

A predator must learn to choose its prey carefully. A Praying Mantis do not pray on black widow. A crocodile do not pray on an elephant. A lion do not prey on anything in the lake or on the tree. etc

Fling is about fun without the hassle of commitments and responsibilities. Relationship is about "finding fun" and "meaning" within commitments and responsibilities

Know your limits, understand what you want and what you don't want. See the risk before or the risk will see you after.

Every predator is someone else prey, don't end up like that python digesting a cow in its stomach while being digested by an army of ants or that crocodile that starve to death because it broke its upper jaw while trying to take a bite on an elephant or that lion that broke it's hips while catching a tree monkey and got humiliated to death by monkeys with durian on their hands
Old 08-09-2006, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by oshiri
But she does not respond to any of my date after she know that I was married. So nothing happen after that.
Aye bro,

I'll try to look at it from a different perspective. The way I see it, you are getting away rather cheaply. She could have made your life miserable, I think you need no elaboration on my part to tell you why. If nothing happens, leave it. You go chase after her, she thinks you like her and some time down the road, she asks 'Your wife or me?'. When that comes along, I think you're fucked. You have lost nothing by walking away now. I'll do that if I were you.

Heard of this saying? "A wedding is grand but a divorce is at least a hundred grand'.

Think about it, go back to your FLs if you need an alternative outlet.
Old 08-09-2006, 07:39 PM
piak_piak

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

bro oshiri,
luv & sex dun mix. especially when u noe u luv your wifey very much. fart... oops! wrong spelling. hee... fark, enjoy & move on to the nxt target. remember, u can fark as many gals as u want but u can only luv one, otherwsie big head headache lah. small head headache can shiok shiok but big head headache dam jia-lard!
one remedy to get rid of such feelings, bonk another OL. heheh... cannot forget? bonk another OL again... bonk until u are able to enjoy OLs without luving them. JUST DUN GET CAUGHT! SAF has a saying, "do whatever u want but dun get caught." heee... Good Luck oshiri.
Old 09-09-2006, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
oshiri is Cool - loads of Potential

Thanks brothers...

Yeah, you are right in a way that I should not feel sore but it is the green monster and that is the man instinct.

Fling hang over huh? Good one here.... guess I'm suffering tat.

BTW, I really do still want to get her as she is really good at that. Just like what some brother, breemer "Sister-In_law", so exciting and of course dangerous.

Today I went to look for FL but the feeling is so much different.... sigh....
Old 09-09-2006, 08:49 PM
Samster

And of course, not forgetting that she always claim that she regret what she had done that night. The thought of she doing with other guys is too much for me, does the brother here think she is what she claim to be?

And if I want to carry on play the game, what do you guys think I should do? She is ok with me touching and kissing....
Old 09-09-2006, 09:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
ahbengz is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Hi Bro oshiri, there is a saying in Chinese: 妻不如妾,妾不如偷 but 买的不算!

If you think she is playing with your feelings, you are probably right.

But if you think you are in control of the situation, enjoy the flings with her while you can but don't think too much about what she does behind your back because you can never know for sure, right?

If not, better pull yourself away from her before you sink too deep...

Just my 2 cents' worth.

Last edited by ahbengz; 09-09-2006 at 09:28 PM.
Old 09-09-2006, 09:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
ahbengz is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
And of course, not forgetting that she always claim that she regret what she had done that night. The thought of she doing with other guys is too much for me, does the brother here think she is what she claim to be?

And if I want to carry on play the game, what do you guys think I should do? She is ok with me touching and kissing....
BTW, if you really want to carry on to play games with her, you might as well play some mind games with her... enjoy her boobs and cunt but stop short of having sex with her (since she always claims that she regrets what she had done that night with you)... then observe her reactions and plan your next move from there.
Old 09-09-2006, 09:27 PM
GPLs

Lightbulb Re: Office Struggle II

Quote:
Thanks brothers...

Yeah, you are right in a way that I should not feel sore but it is the green monster and that is the man instinct.

Fling hang over huh? Good one here.... guess I'm suffering tat.

BTW, I really do still want to get her as she is really good at that. Just like what some brother, breemer "Sister-In_law", so exciting and of course dangerous.

Bro, go back to your wife and kids.

Its your oath and Duty to care for them in this lifetime, Don let this God given responsibility fall on others. It your's, Take it!
Old 09-09-2006, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
ffucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Oshiri,
Go back to ur wife...That is long term... The way u feel is something i understand....it is basically one man's pride or face...nobody want to lose and always want to win.....therefore u feel lousy when she play hard to get.....go with the mind set, " just have fun and take it as it goes for these flirt girls....at the end of the day.....it's the family who will stick with you....no matter what happens....." To fuck around is nothing wrong...sometimes u pay sometimes it's free...maybe sometimes get paid....
Old 09-09-2006, 11:10 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1232 / Power: 23
poorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud of

bro ori....

if she wants to play... you can continue to play with her...

But... never get serious with it as you are already married..she got nothing to lose...you have alot, so u must know to balance the game
Old 09-09-2006, 11:31 PM
Bruce-Sg

you are not attracted to her. You are just being jealous.
Becoz u had her already and think that she belongs to you in some sense, when she flirsts with other guys, you envy and feel unsettled.

I have this feeling recently also over this girl who openly flirts with another guy in front of me. I felt quite frustrated at first. Then,i told myself not to bother about others since she is not really ur GF or wife or family members.
Just take it cool and soon u will be fine.
Old 10-09-2006, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 21
poison deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Control yr emotions, woman are sensitive, dun let yr wife catch u, if not everything will be too late. Good luck.
U want best of both world, in office and at home, do spare a tot for yr kid as well.
Old 10-09-2006, 03:29 AM
Samster

Guys....

Sometime life is very contridicting. On one hand, men are horny and on the other hand we must be a responsible husband. This forum is for brothers who are like minded, in this case "horny", "trying to bed women regardless of race, language or religon".... hahaha just kidding.

Anyway, won't leave my CO for her. Should enjoy while I can as time wait for no man and opportunity knock once right?

And yeah, I must free the green monster and play the field like all our brothers samters! In one way or another, it seem bedding a singaporean women is pretty easy today. Have a nice car, average look (no balding, fat) and must be ready to spend. This is absoutely true especially so for Malaysian women too...

Maybe since I'm feeling better now, I can share the happening at the point of time. Now let call her A for the moment....

Her first day of work started very pleasant and both of us were always putting a very pleasant and professional front. Time went past and we went for lunch together and this is where it is started. I asked her "So what do you so during your free time". She replied "She enjoyed coffee a lot and most of the time will park at coffee joint and sometime alone too". I jokingly asked her why so lonely and realised that she was single. At that point of time, I did not thought of bedding her or anythine. Offered to accompany the next time she can't find some kakis....

Towards the end of the lunch, she casually said that she can't find anyone to accompany her to watch movie as that was the love theme movie that she always wanted to watch. Then at that time, I was thinking well why not watch it since I had not watch a movie for a long long time. And we set to watch movie the following day.

For your information, my CO is a very homely person. Therefore most of the time, we stayed at home during the weekend. At first sight, A is a very typical OL with a very good sense of dressing. Dress to killed! Slim and is a B cupper with curvy hair like michelle chia. She can really stop any healthy male heart when she look at you. Can really carry herself very well. Look wise consider slightly above average, like I say she is very good at packaging and carrying herself.

And about myself, I'm a professional with good pay package (above 8K) and in my late 20s. Still considered above looking, drive an executive car and considered to be a very good catch (according to most of my female friends). But A did not know that I'm married.

Work after lunch became more touchy as we have to analyse some information for my client and had some body contact. (Most of the meeting is conducted in my room) When that happen, she would just gaze into my eyes and break into little girl giggle. No resistance and it actually became more physical at time. You know when you want to catch someone attention, you would just tap/touch the other person hand and you start talking. And this went on and become natural and I would also touch her hand or shoulder.

The day came and we went to a seaside restaurant to have some food before the movie. FYI, the movie will start at 9:30pm. I started to asked more about her and realised that she was actually going thru a divorce as she is always beaten up by her husband. All kind of sad stories you see on those soap opera.... So there I was offering her a listening ear and it went on until we went over for a walk near the in-door stadium. (At this point of time, I guess most of the brothers know which restaurant I'm talking about). She was sharing her personal problem and was very sad. And that was when I just grabbed her and hugged her to offer my condolence. She responded by hugging me back briefly and look into my eyes. We kissed and hugged for quite a while.

I do admit that at that point of time, I was just trying my luck. And I probed further since it happen more than 5 years, why she doesn't move on. She said that she also had a few unsucessful relationship and the last one just disappear for no reason after 6 months. But she claimed that the guy was serious with her and his disappear was with valid reason. (At this time, I was thinking she is very naive) So I just asked her did she went to bed with that guy and she said yes. I added that the guy was toying with her and don't waste time thinking about him and stuffs like that. This carry on a while and realised it time for a movie and we make our move back to the car holding hands.

Now this is the real juicy part. In the car, the topic turn sexual. It started by her saying that seafood will increase a person urge for sex and the conversation goes like this....

to be con't...
Old 10-09-2006, 03:47 AM
Samster

Me: Aiya, if man disapear suddenly especially after bedding you mean that he is toying your heart man.
A: No lah, I know him and I still believe he is true to me.
(Bang balls!! How can she be so stupid)
Me: Sigh.... there will be better man around lah.
A: No more already. I have already resign to my fate.
Me: Well.... in front of you is a good man mah...
(Both Laughing and she just hold my hand)
A: Can I asked you a question?
Me: Yeah, shoot.
A: Are you a horny man?
(Startled me and it kindly of aroused me as she was circiling her index finger on my hand and when I look at her, she bite her lips sexily)
Me: Why lei?
A: I want to know if all men think about sex all the time mah. If not how can find good man.
Me: Ok, honestly all man are horny and they have the ability to bed a women mentally. And yes, all men are horny.
A: Do you?
Me: No lah, I don't do that one la... (looking very innocent and remain concentrated on my driving)
A: Sure or not? I don't believe. Otherwise, you won't hugged me like that just now. (FYI, my hand was grabbing her butt when hugging earlier)
Me: (this time trying to change the attention) The women lei? Sure have their needs one mah... Are you horny?
A: Hmm.... don't tell you... (giggle again and this time touch my thigh and said) But women can controll.
Me: When is the last time you had sex?
A: 6 months liao.
Me: Then how you control? Need my help?
A: Siao ah....

Then went silence for a little while and she said she don't feel like watching movie already and asked me when I want bring her to? (this time, I sense a strong hint that she want it that night)

Me: You want to have some fun?
A: What fun? (Trying to act innocent and barely contain her giggle again)
Me: You know lah.... To test wheather a women has need or not?
A: Don't know. (looking else where)

I suggested that we go to Chinatown's Hotel 81 and she did not answer. So therefore, we went, paid and ended in the room.
Old 10-09-2006, 04:11 AM
Samster

We started kissing and our hand are all over each other, just like long lost lover. I started undress her zip at her side, (she was wearing a dark blue dress) and pull it up over her and expose her body with purple bra and matching G-string. "Truimph" was the brand and boy it is lacy (huge turn on). We exchange position and she unbutton my shirt and unzip my pants.

The G-string was wet, very wet. In fact, it FUCKING WET!!! Huge surprise was installed for me when I remove the G-string, she had done a brazilian wax!! Smooth, watery and clearly inviting!

Time was not wasted, the bra went off faster than the rocket. I was sucking her breast like a new born baby hungerly for milk and she was scratching my body and give out a soft moan just like a demure OL. I moved my hand downward to feel the "used to exist" forest and bloody hell! It is fucking smoothly and "it" bite my finger! Ouch!

At this point time, I was super turn on and waste no time and went in and out. She wanted deep and I mean real deep!!! Each thrust was met with moan of approval and each withdrawal was met with scratch! (My back was real red at the end of the session).

Uncontrolable, I came within 2 minutes flat! Pre-mature ejectualtion just like my first fuck!! She was clearly disappointed and I too was blaming myself for cumming too fast. But the truth is that, my brother is still erecting which mean still remain the size but soften and still have the urge.

So this time, I finger fuck her first when reloading took place. Within 1 minute, loading was completed and I was again during the deep thrust and much longer and faster paced. At one time, I saw her shiver and I know that she has cum! But I don't slow down as I always love to see my women reaching their climax! I was determined to give her a mother of all ogasm! I went fast with deep thrust and harder strength. We did not change pattern or other thing. This time round, she came with a super loud moan and pinch both my thight and scream "Oh god!". I too came with I heard her, It was too much for me when I hear this...

Till date, she had been my best fuck partner and I really missed that. And that was when I realised that she was the best dream lover that I want. And this is all that had happened. Sigh.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1