The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-06-2003, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
rk79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
KABUKI nightclub

hi all,
i m a newbie to this furum,any good gal in kakbuki nightclub?
Old 02-06-2003, 07:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 351 / Power: 22
Shounan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShounan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShounan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShounan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Did u do a search on tis topic b4?
Old 02-06-2003, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 22
jng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: KABUKI nightclub

Quote:
Originally posted by rk79
hi all,
yes... there are few chio gals at 'kaki bukit' nite club. know how to go there? need a MRT map? need the # to call cab? need yellow pages #?

jimbo
Old 02-06-2003, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 22
GoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to all
Re: Re: KABUKI nightclub

Quote:
Originally posted by jng1103
yes... there are few chio gals at 'kaki bukit' nite club. know how to go there? need a MRT map? need the # to call cab? need yellow pages #?

jimbo

Haha...bro jng1103... I like the way ya talk..! *thumbs up*
Old 03-06-2003, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
CanYouF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
cb!!!!

another fucked up newbie!!!

BAN!! BAN!! BAN!!
Old 03-06-2003, 01:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1523 / Power: 23
Reaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant future

Quote:
hi all,
Since you newbie...i help you....there are 6 greyish 'buttons' near the top of the page......the 2nd lsat one says 'Search'...click on it......under 'Search by Keyword'..type in 'Kabuki' into the grey box.....watever u do do not type in 'kaki bukit'.........
Old 03-06-2003, 03:00 AM
Liverpooldian

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
hi all,
wa lau y u all flame him instead of helping?? Let me help u.. that time I go, sit with me is wear blue colour dress 1.. she very good, u can try her.. another 1 is the long hair girl.. she oso very good, can try oso.. then there is 1 height abt 1.65, she best of all.. u muz ask for her with u go.. 1 more is a chinese girl abt 23 yrs old.. she oso provide good service.. muz try... hope this helps..
Old 04-06-2003, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 22
mansgp is a name known to allmansgp is a name known to allmansgp is a name known to allmansgp is a name known to allmansgp is a name known to allmansgp is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally posted by Liverpooldian
wa lau y u all flame him instead of helping?? Let me help u.. that time I go, sit with me is wear blue colour dress 1.. she very good, u can try her.. another 1 is the long hair girl.. she oso very good, can try oso.. then there is 1 height abt 1.65, she best of all.. u muz ask for her with u go.. 1 more is a chinese girl abt 23 yrs old.. she oso provide good service.. muz try... hope this helps..

Any names to provide?

Been there and sat with those "singers", but they seems to be quite conservative.
Old 04-06-2003, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Cam^Shaft is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally posted by Liverpooldian
hahahah broliverpooldian
i must say i am impress by ur flaming method ...so tactful he does not even know he kena flamed
muAHAHA
Old 04-06-2003, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 22
whiskey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
those singers at kabuki are blood suckers, only want $$$$$$$$. no $$$$$$$$$, no talk. if you want a girl that can spent the nite with u, look for those chicks from china (majority can on) but not the singers.
Old 04-06-2003, 07:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 357 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4606 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
rk79, we'r not trying to scare you away.... everybody is welcome, just do a search before posting then bring up that particular thread to ask for updates.
Old 04-06-2003, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 22
GoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by Xyberduke
rk79, we'r not trying to scare you away.... everybody is welcome, just do a search before posting then bring up that particular thread to ask for updates.
true, true... if nt next time others will have trouble browsing and looking for info with so many treads of the same title...
Old 04-06-2003, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 22
mansgp is a name known to allmansgp is a name known to allmansgp is a name known to allmansgp is a name known to allmansgp is a name known to allmansgp is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by whiskey
those singers at kabuki are blood suckers, only want $$$$$$$$. no $$$$$$$$$, no talk. if you want a girl that can spent the nite with u, look for those chicks from china (majority can on) but not the singers.

Seems like you've some bad experience with them. Care to share?

One of them (I shall not name) has been trying to ask me out several times.
Old 04-06-2003, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 22
whiskey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
lucky me, i didn't have any dealings with those singers. I juz can't stand their fucking attitude, face n body all CMI yet dare to ask for the sky (when jio to go bonking). singing also like fuck. at least their counterparts (non-singers) are more realistic when ask to quote a price. btw, there is a very stunning malaysian chick who ever appearred in a shampoo commercial. her looks n smile juz melt my heart.
Old 07-07-2003, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1786 / Power: 23
et911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant future
Updates

Hi Bros,

Just went to Kabuki on Friday 4 Jul 2003, posting the latest updates for any bros who are thinking of visiting. Reached the place around 10.30pm, left around 2.30am.

The place is quite empty, with waiters staring into my room almost the whole night (nothing to do, so waiting for me to drink and they pour I presume). Made me quite uncomfortable.

Mummy was the ex-New York KTV (JB) mummy, never knew her name, so I dont know.

Sat with a gal Annie, Malaysian. Ok looking, cannot touch, can only hug. Only allow kisses, which I wasnt too keen.

Only good thing is that she sat with me literally the whole night (although I did not book her), leaving only to go toilet.

Wasnt given any other gals (not even asked) by the mummy.

My bottle of Chivas costs me S$391 (that's after deduction of all other items!!).

Had a look around, not many gals also, place look almost like deserted town. Even those gals whom I see are so-so standard only.

In summary, expensive place to go. Not really a "fun" place, and not really a good place to get together (considering the price). Money can be spent better elsewhere.

Would not return unless I am forced to (I am even contemplating giving up my 1/3 balance bottle, coz go back surely kena open another).

cheers,
et911
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1