The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3770 / Power: 15
Marmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Is it time now to dump ETH if there are indeed plans to do so ?
Facing a match that nobody thinks we can win, would it hurt to shake it up so that maybe, just maybe, the match can have a chance to turn up the unexpected ?

Would it make a difference if we lost 1-0 or 7-0 given how the season has been.
Not sure how the euro placing go, seems that MU can only get in if they win the FA Cup.
Europe is the sea we need to get to, or we just end up being an above average size fish in a little pond.
Not placing hopes tho, tho I might put a $50 bet on Man Utd to win, going to check pools odds.
If Man Utd wins, go for SBF donor (Maybe )

Also, good man Hojlund.
Old Yesterday, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3352 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmots View Post
Would it make a difference if we lost 1-0 or 7-0 given how the season has been.
Not sure how the euro placing go, seems that MU can only get in if they win the FA Cup.
Europe is the sea we need to get to, or we just end up being an above average size fish in a little pond.
Not placing hopes tho, tho I might put a $50 bet on Man Utd to win, going to check pools odds.
If Man Utd wins, go for SBF donor (Maybe )

Also, good man Hojlund.
I also interested to know.
So I did a check.

Champions League qualification
Qualified: Manchester City, Arsenal, Liverpool, Aston Villa

No question on this one.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Europa Leauge qualification
Qualified for Europa League: Tottenham
Qualified for Europa League or Europa Conference League: Chelsea
In the hunt: Newcastle United, Manchester United.

This one is bit messy.

if Manchester United wins the FA Cup, they will go into the Europa League. Chelsea would be push to Conference League play next season.
If Manchester City win the FA Cup final, Chelsea will go to Europa League while Newcastle United will go to Europa Conference League.

Maybe some of you might be asking....what's the hooha playing in Europe....
I want to have a good night sleep at 3/4am.
Well, it might not matter to you, but it greatly affect the clubs revenue.
Sponsorships, TV rights, fans season tickets....etc.
This is also the primary reason why the league matches wasn't cancelled during the covid peak period.
The clubs do not want to get sued or being pressed for refunds.

The same logic also applies why FIFA World Cup always have the redundent 3th/4th placing game.
Yes, it is all money !!

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1