The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 01-05-2012, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 13
lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!
Re: All Petain FR experience

wat i observe the better wl canot do bbbj.sure there is a reason.
Old 01-05-2012, 01:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -53 / Power: 0
helikaon has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

any live updates? hows the crowd
Old 01-05-2012, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
simplysexlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Today is dissappointed visit for me. My favourites wl are not working today. But janet, h2 michelle n lailai is working, but long q.
Old 01-05-2012, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asia1 View Post
tried all 3 syt in PT - cookie, joey and kico, all will be in my rtf list, any more to recommend ?
h14 candy gum bo?
song song one..

Last edited by bonkning; 01-05-2012 at 02:30 PM.
Old 01-05-2012, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 14
adiumboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyadiumboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Went to pt at 2pm

Took h22r20

Face 8
Boob 6
Catbath 8
Bj 9
Fj 8 (moan loud)
Old 01-05-2012, 04:33 PM
Samster

lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!

H14RM11-look-6(no make-up & put on a little bit weight),washing-7,gfe-6,bbbj-10(handsfree), cim-10(jerk 3 times,clean clean) rtf-probably yes.
Old 01-05-2012, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
I thought in order to protect the WLs, we are supposed to refrain from using the term "BBBJ"?
Yes, if you are giving a FR. I was not. I was explaining the pressure the girls are under to give that.
Old 01-05-2012, 06:50 PM
Samster

Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: carol h7r11

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
i dun believe real cheongster/customer will complain to av about bbbj?
i believe if bros are not satisfied with the wl, then we just wun rtf, dat's all! who will complain?
there should be some story behind ...
Well, you would think so right? But a lot of petty guys out there. Get a false sense of how the girl feels about him and then finds out the truth? Common example of why it all goes wrong in here unfortunately.

This is from the girls themselves. They say how else can AV know? Unless a customer tells?
Old 01-05-2012, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
h14 candy gum bo?
song song one..
No idea about Candy from petain. Is this the same Candy from GL before?
Old 01-05-2012, 07:18 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
lovetofrench deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

OMG! Janet seldom report work. I don't mind the queue just to french her.

Wasted liao

Regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplysexlover View Post
Today is dissappointed visit for me. My favourites wl are not working today. But janet, h2 michelle n lailai is working, but long q.
Old 01-05-2012, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asia1 View Post
tried all 3 syt in PT - cookie, joey and kico, all will be in my rtf list, any more to recommend ?
candy-h14 or sally-h2,tell them your needs.
Old 01-05-2012, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink H11R1 Jenny

10 April 2011, (Sunday btw 230 pm to 3 pm).

I made eye contact with Jenny, she was not interested, but I proceed to her. Show her 5, she was surprised and, I told her I am returned customer. That was more than 2 years ago, during her early days at PT brothels.

After dropping her dress, I was surprised she had aged; her skin is not as smooth as our last session. Jenny had delivered the $50 service, I had no complaints, would pass her for an 8/10. Took away 2 points because she was inpatient, hookers are busy on weekend. Fucking hell!

We started frenching, she gave a wonderfully BBBJ, then BJ with balls sucking; btw she gave the CFM look. With her hair tighten up; she had the Japan MILF look, frenching a lot with tongue sucking. I do enjoy it. Her tits are sagging, compared to last sessions, many different.

Pussy too was not wet enough. Of course I cannot 69 her, just took her missionary plus frenching, ramp her hard and complete the deal. She changed a lot, yes! However, she maintains her ex GL $50 services, which are enough for me.
--------------

There u go brother nippon, you enjoy yourself. Somehow, Jenny don't seems to be well known for HJ. But is just me.
Old 01-05-2012, 07:46 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
H14R11 Candy, H10R12 Kiko, H7R3 Cookie, H11R11 Jolene

Some info/comments on ex Geylang CAT 150 WLs: Kiko, Cookie, Jolene: http://sammythe.guru/showpos...postcount=1112
Wishing All a Happy Labour Day. Cheers.

Old 01-05-2012, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool Complaints of BBBJ raw BJ

Interesting that you guys talking about it, i too was curious how the hell those girls were tick off by authority.

I do not think is the customers who did not access this website, if that is true? Kelatan clinic, AV and some authority do monitor our postings. No need to be afraid they are doing their jobs.

Over at PT ground, men who did not read us don't know the girls' names, and who has quit the scene. Even H11R12 Carol passed away last year, including the keepers may not be aware of the happening.

Some customers i say, above 50s also did not know PT is still the first generation. No PRC WL! The ultimate would be PT brothel is licenced, all WLs has the permit, they are not streetwalkers.

Eg, i wrote here some time ago, a man quarrel with H24 Xiao Tian. He shouted i report police, she is not afraid, Xiao Tian even could told him to carry on. She will sit there and wait for the hometeam.

I take mine chances it is the authority that tick off the WLs.
Old 01-05-2012, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrieGzEters View Post
U post at 6.18pm, are u on your way to her room now again? hehe

Hahha, if u tonight cannot sleep, than u go read up some kama sutra on how to enjoy her papayas more la...
6.18 pm she go back liao.
went today 4+, very v v v crowded...but papaya but not working...tonite dun want die cock stand so try option 2 but several others also not working, eg judy miki joyce... except cookie. but 2 bro queuing...q until when?....bopian gotto go see your karma sutra.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1