The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 09-04-2023, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jubjub13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR on MEENA

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=930210

FR from bro Ivyswa is accruate, her books are to die for. OKT was prompt with replies and instructions were clear.

looks: 9/10 (photos are accurate just tan)
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ:11/10

Will RTF after getting Vitamin M.
Old 09-04-2023, 01:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Caambag is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Candy from CandyClub

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.ph...ighlight=candy

TG: https://t.me/thecandyclub

Just had a great session with Candy from CandyClub. Friendly OKT who provided clear directions to location.

Candy looks pretty, very alike to photos- next door neighbor seductive looks and damn bloody horny in the bed room! Petite babe with slender curvy body, ample boobs and perky butt. She did not put on heavy make up and was still lovely looking. A sex nympho who loves to be painted and very good bbbj. Because of her petite size I could carry her and fuck as I like. Super sextified!

Overall a good session and looking forwards for more ladies.
Old 09-04-2023, 01:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
picturepurect is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Lisa - Lust

https://sammythe.guru/showthr...highlight=lisa

Looks: 9 cute looking. Like that cost player vibes from her. Looks close to pic posted.

Body: 9 very petite. Petite lover will surely enjoy her.

Boobs: 8 not too big. Won’t decline

Bbbj: 9 she attacked powerful. She knows where to hit me. Enjoyed her tongue twirling wow skills.

Fj: 8.5 hard working babe. She is tiny so wqs easy for me to carry and pump her: super siok

Rtf: yes

Old 09-04-2023, 02:01 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
sunny909 is Cool - loads of Potential

Gucci x Lust365

These few days weather too hot, need to release all that heat haha.
Booked Gucci first seeing that she was petite and cute.

Pic Resemblance: Looks pretty much like her pictures, fair too
Looks: 9/10 (got the cute student look)
Boobs: 8/10 (not for boobs lover)
Frenching: 8.5/10 (shy at first, need to warm her up)
BBJ: 9/10 (has good skills)
FJ: 8/10 (likes to tease and very playful)
GFE: 9/10 (Gentle and playful)

First impression of Gucci was that she is shy petite girl, but that impression changed when she revealed her true colours in bed. A very playful young girl who likes to tease. Keep grinding against my lil bro and moaning away. Gucci gets wet very easily, fingered her awhile and she was gushing non stop!

After that she basically turned into a nympho quickly capped and began fj, grinding and pleasuring herself. Very commando! Was just lying down looking at her pleasuring herself with my lil bro lol
Old 09-04-2023, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bounymaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally able to try this COF gem. All her reviews is legit, indeed a steal at 120/2/90 for the great service and COF.
Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardlove View Post

Saw several consistent COF FRs for Helen of @FlirtyGirlss.
Decided to go ahead and booked her without hesitation.

Here is my field report.

General
( Click to show/hide )
Location: Hot area in G. But I booked late night slot to avoid awkward encounters. Still waiting for the day this stable finds a better site to conduct their operations.

Looks: Helen didn't use makeup for obvious reasons, we're there to coat her face. Just imagine second photo without makeup. Kudos to both OKT and FL for using minimal filter / editing of photos.

Body: Boobs are a natural B/C. She has slight chubs but her butt is glorious. Perfect for doggy if you like the view from behind. Has some cute ink like in the photo.

GFE: Helen worked as a masseuse in the middle east in the past. Think she's relatively green to this line and needed some guidance. But no worries, korkor was here to direct her and let her learn things the hard way.
I didn't have chemistry with her, it was quite awkward between us.
But all of that didn't matter when the deed was being performed, because her service delivers.

Service:
( Click to show/hide )
Blowjob: It felt really good, with decent suction. Helen can occasionally deepthroat, and no teeth was felt. She was super hardworking, can go for damn long and won't stop until you ask her to. Eye contact was maintained.
After what seemed like 7 minutes of continuous sucking and bobbing up and down my shaft, I felt like I was ready to take things to the next level.
I held her head and started pumping and thrusting gently, she didn't seem to push me away.
When I finally told Helen to get off the bed, that was only when my dick slid out of her mouth and gave her a chance to catch a breath.
My throbbing hard dick was coated with her saliva, in which a thick heavy strand mixed with my precum extended from my dick all the way to her mouth, imagine having a pizza with a great cheese pull.

Helen knelt down on the floor in front of me between both the beds, continuing with the slobbering of my tool.
I was facing the wall mirror this time, and got treated to a spectacular view.
I put one hand on her face and another on her head, and revved up my hips thrusting her mouth and she tried to match the tempo.

We both persevered for another 5 minutes until the build up was too strong.
I pulled out, cocked my rifle and fired away thick white strands of cum on her bare face.
I landed one long thread which started from her forehead, and traced across her right eyebrow, eyelids all the way down to her cheek.
Then another nearly symmetrical strand over the left side.
And another one on her nose and upper lips.
And the rest were wasted shots as they splashed on the floor.

No drama, she just accepted everything obediently.
Helped to clean up the floor while waiting for her to wash up, then we moved on.

Massage: Ok, hers was legit. She confirm know how to do authentic traditional Thai massage, but for the sake of time, she did a compressed one but sufficiently covered my full body.
I was considering whether I need to continue with a second shot or cause I was really satisfied with the first shot already.
But she started pressing my inner thigh and unintentionally brushed my dick and it got hard on its own again.
I knew then that I had to reciprocate and fuck her pussy.

The Fuck: Helen started sucking me off again, but this time with even more intense eye contact and still didn't stop even though I was already so ready to fuck her.
I told her let's fucking goooo - caps on and she started riding on top of me.
She doesn't know how to ride that well, so she couldn't fully enjoy herself.
I got her to get on all fours and entered in from behind.
Shit, she was tight and warm.
Her bubble butt was indeed next level, I had a ball of time grabbing and kneading her thicc ass cheeks while I slammed myself against them.
Enjoyed watching every second of the bouncing ripple effect.
I gave her a good pounding and steadily moved the throttle, balancing my tempo and thrust force.
Soon enough I could hear her heaving and moaning, after being so quiet for the whole session.
She buried her face in the pillow / bedsheet because she realised she was moaning even louder and wanted to suppress the volume lol.
Built myself up sufficiently before I unloaded whatever was left in my ballsack into the rubber inside her.

Cleaned up, tipped her and left sextified.

Overall
120 for 2s, great service and COF is a steal.
Helen's butt is so illegal she needs to be locked up.
Only a few FLs make it to my RTF list, but I might just end up patronising her again if she's here long enough.
Old 09-04-2023, 02:26 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 13
hybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to behold

Just a rant.

Been seeing this word commando on the Siam bu very often nowadays.
What is the meaning(service) of it?

Or I should put it, what's the meaning of it 15 years ago in sbf and what's the meaning of it currently in sbf...
Old 09-04-2023, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 2
MarkTeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kinda sad that jina is returning soon i am glad that i had such a wonderful time with her for the past 1 week cant wait for her to return again the next time round.

Its a must to try CONFIRM NO ORD VIBS from her those who have RTF her multi times should know what i am talking about.

https://sammythe.guru/showthread...443&highlight=
Old 09-04-2023, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
chicpea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Prada - L365

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.ph...ighlight=prada

Went looking for Prada and she was indeed like photo. She seems very happy to see me also i dont know why.

Prada resembles a gorgeous model, long slim legs, toned body and nice perky butt with a good figure.

Looks: 9/10 damn, she is fine!
Boobs: 9/10 I'm a fan of boobs regardless natural or enhanced, she got a big C.
Frenching: 8/10 She is the only FL so far that likes frenching so much I gotta stop her and catch my breath, seems she's aroused when frenching, pussy was damn wet
BBBJ: 8.5/10 strong suction, duration also long.
FJ: 9/10 tight and her moans were very sexy, fantasizing that I have a model girlfriend
GFE: 10/10 Frenching non stop and cuddles very intimately with you after bonking.
Left a very happy man
Old 09-04-2023, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Glad to hear that bro

Lucky for me, her AC was working when i called on her!

Btw did you enjoy bonking on the sofa and using the big mirror on the sidewall to enhance your sexual pleasure?

I should have also bonked in the small pantry area though, kitchen sex fetish
Hey bro!
I was too busy enjoying her on the bed to be adventurous that day.
Any more exciting would have easily led to premature ejaculation with her pretty face, expressions and ultra tight pussy.
😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 09-04-2023, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaka View Post
I second this! She is amazing! Wanted a RTF but too bad she left...
Still around.
Seems to have last few slots today
Too bad weekends are sacred for me
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 09-04-2023, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 966 / Power: 17
Fcuks69 is a splendid one to beholdFcuks69 is a splendid one to beholdFcuks69 is a splendid one to beholdFcuks69 is a splendid one to beholdFcuks69 is a splendid one to beholdFcuks69 is a splendid one to beholdFcuks69 is a splendid one to beholdFcuks69 is a splendid one to behold

Wrong posting
Old 09-04-2023, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
asianbus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Grape (Gentlemen's Club).

Location is discreet, east side, plenty of towels

Looks: 8/10, Quite close to photos. Slight tan.

Body: 9/10 Slim with with a nice waist to grab while doing the deed. Boobs is a enhanced C but very nice to grab and soft.

French: 10/10 Like a gf

Catbath: 9/10

BBBJ: 9/10 she works hard

FJ: She is accommodating and you can tell her what position you want

GFE: 10/10 very chatty, will show you her chats and travel. Like that Thai gf you always wanted

RTF: yes
Old 09-04-2023, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 9
ascor is a Helpful and Caring Samsterascor is a Helpful and Caring Samsterascor is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hybridsystem View Post
Just a rant.

Been seeing this word commando on the Siam bu very often nowadays.
What is the meaning(service) of it?

Or I should put it, what's the meaning of it 15 years ago in sbf and what's the meaning of it currently in sbf...
Not sure about what you want from 15 years ago , but the meaning of commando is the lady will be proactive and experienced towards the service(FJ/BJ etc) , not the green/passive kind where you have to lead.
Old 09-04-2023, 03:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
happytoe is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.ph...ghlight=minnie

Minnie from Lust365

Was raining heavily earlier and I'm wet AF, when I arrived and she quickly ask me to undress and dry my clothing straight away and say she don't want her customer to be sick.

Showering was the best, she really clean you from your body all the way to your toe and by the time u know she is giving me a bbbj. She then said we will finish in the room. I will reserve the action..

All bros who love slender and slim girl should give her a try and PLEASE take care of this lovely girl, she is really a gem don't miss your chance
Old 09-04-2023, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 7
Cheeserath is one of the Best!Cheeserath is one of the Best!Cheeserath is one of the Best!Cheeserath is one of the Best!

Just had another RTF Session wont be writing another FR since i already wrote 1 before can see my previous Fr for info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeserath View Post
Jasmine

Stable: FlirtyGirls
Date: 28 March 2023
Time: 1900 hrs

OKT:
Been some time since last wrote in dome 1, texted bro FG in the morning for a slot at 1900hrs yesterday. Deal was sealed in less then probably 10 mins including simple verification.
He is fast to respond with swift replies to my questions about Jasmine. Friendly and approachable attitude.

MODEL REVIEW:

Intro:
Lady in picture is her, slight discount. When enter the room, after i close behind the door she
gave me a hug and told me thanks for coming. Was wearing a nightie revealing her cleavage. Light pecks follow then she help to take out my shirt and folded it nice put it aside. Boobs is man made C, proportionate to her figure. Smooth skin with very good figure.

Services:
In bathroom, quite sop nothing much to shout about. She clean the important places. Shower together.
Wipe me down dry. Doesn't need to do anything much.

She have this galaxy light in the room, which create a much more comfy ambience.

I stand in front of the dressing table back facing the mirror, requested for standing BBBJ, pse style with sound effect then after blowing she told me to go on bed to be on my fours. Blow from be from behind while her hands was caressing my body, shiok feeling. After that proceed to lick my ass and gave me a good rimming for about 8 minutes(i checked my phone).

I flip her over tasted her abalone, sensitive and told me she cum 2 times. Mai tu liao, i insert my 2ic in, missionary then cg and doggy. Her killer moans makes me fuck her faster and harder unknowingly. Very accommodating type and responsive. Try it yourself to know bros.

GFE:
Massage in between with passable strength, quite comfortable.
Always smiley and friendly despite her picture looks like ice queen.
Communicate in chinese and english not an issue.
Shower me after session and tip her before i left.

Recommended this gem.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1