The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2023, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1618 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future
Re: L16H12 cat150 PRC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruret View Post
been testing the fields out for awhile w the FRs by bros here.
when saw kiki ytd v funny, she say u don't just hear online u must try it out to know. she does seem a little haughty but experienced kind
Wow create a brand new account just to talk about one girl?

no wonder others say this house got many promoters
Old 21-07-2023, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
ruret is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post

no bro im new chiongster
Old 21-07-2023, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
ruret is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post

no bro im new and i nv promote anyone
Old 25-07-2023, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 357 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 3
iTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruret View Post
been testing the fields out for awhile w the FRs by bros here.
when saw kiki ytd v funny, she say u don't just hear online u must try it out to know. she does seem a little haughty but experienced kind
Promoter. Zap you. Only write the positives stuff.

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."

🐝不回浪费时间向“苍蝇”解释🍯 比💩 好👀
Old 08-08-2023, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Tried another newbie who started work today. Had a very enjoyable experience.

Name: Michelle.
Origin: Shanxi. She has a degree in Engineering, from what I could understand with my limited edition Mandarin. Woohoo, I fucked a uni grad!
Looks: Quite pretty. She wore specs so that added to the allure.
Body: Tall gal at 1.68m. Curvy but not fat. Should have a killer bod after a few months of rigorous training in GL. Fair complexion.
Boobs: 38C according to my limited Mandarin. Natural neh neh.
Pussy: Special mention here. Her pussy is completely bare, and so fking neat and beautiful and pink. Her pussy lips felt pleasantly firm and wet when I painted her.
Personality: Very GFE and quite the joker. Still a little nervous as it's her first time in the flesh trade.
BBBJ: Quite good! The house girls must have been coaching her.
Frenching: Fwoah! The french will lose to her! Very passionate tongue-fight. Suck a mint before the session to maximise your chances.
FJ: Hot and tight. Her moans were so girly and turned me on gao gao.
Painting: If you are good, you are her hero.

Summary: Michelle can go far with the right technique and confidence training from bros. She's off to a very good start in my opinion.
Old 09-08-2023, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 1
Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!

I just saw her too. Wearing all black. I was wondering who is this lady wearing specs haha...

A bit on the big side for me... maybe I prefer slimmer petite syts
Old 09-08-2023, 02:53 PM
Samster

Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

I usually prefer the petite types like Kiki too. However, Michelle offers full French so that's a major plus for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeseburger03 View Post
I just saw her too. Wearing all black. I was wondering who is this lady wearing specs haha...

A bit on the big side for me... maybe I prefer slimmer petite syts
Old 09-08-2023, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 17
hwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to all
But you only knew she french after you both in the room, didn't you? 🤔

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
I usually prefer the petite types like Kiki too. However, Michelle offers full French so that's a major plus for me
Old 09-08-2023, 10:21 PM
Samster

Tommy said he thought so when I asked. I was exposed to her full french fury in the room

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwahyudi69 View Post
But you only knew she french after you both in the room, didn't you? 🤔
Old 10-08-2023, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
yasuna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Yeah I saw Michelle also when I went to bonk DaDa today. She was sitting there with the big black frame spectacle feels like the typical secretary kind of cosplay u see in those Jav. But uni grad ah - wow who doesn’t get turned on by the thought of bonking an intellectual whore😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Tried another newbie who started work today. Had a very enjoyable experience.

Name: Michelle.
Origin: Shanxi. She has a degree in Engineering, from what I could understand with my limited edition Mandarin. Woohoo, I fucked a uni grad! .
Old 15-08-2023, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61593 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Eons ago the previous OKT of 1658A was sacked by AV because his WL complained to AV that he has an intimate relationship with one of his WLs … 😂
unker tommy i'm looking at you 😂😂😂
Old 16-08-2023, 08:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 357 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 3
iTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to all

Usual Unker Tommy house kaki promoting the few ladies. recent newbies average nia come in write until got dragon, got Phoenix.
Ha.ha.ha.

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."

🐝不回浪费时间向“苍蝇”解释🍯 比💩 好👀
Old 16-08-2023, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1906 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yasuna View Post
Yeah I saw Michelle also when I went to bonk DaDa today. She was sitting there with the big black frame spectacle feels like the typical secretary kind of cosplay u see in those Jav. But uni grad ah - wow who doesn’t get turned on by the thought of bonking an intellectual whore😆
Farming ignorant leh this comment. Go find out if she grad from a 211 or 985 uni first
Old 16-08-2023, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61593 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinJioKar View Post
Farming ignorant leh this comment. Go find out if she grad from a 211 or 985 uni first
if 985 won't come geylang liao loh..
Old 16-08-2023, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
if 985 won't come geylang liao loh..
even 211 grads shouldn't be here rite?
mass or elite, grads unlikely to be in flesh trade i would think.
maybe i go have some intellectual exchange with her soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1