The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-03-2006, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
heman88 is Cool - loads of Potential
Traditional Massage Centre Along Nee Soon Camp

Hi all Samsters out there,

Anyone out there been trying the massage centre along Nee Soon Camp recently. It is a corner lot shophouse. I used to patronize there as used to offer hanky panky but no anymore I shifted to somewhere else.

Well just to share my experience there, Initially I thought that place was clean as the decorations was traditional, so my mind was to have a decent massage. Once in the centre, the lady boss intro me a gal named "rainbow". She is slim built a decent and clean look, She has a 32B cup and aged around early 30s. However she is so well maintained that she doesn't looks at her age.

Anyway, after the massage was done. She stood beside me and whispered to my ear whether do I want any special service of ether HJ or FJ. I was shocked or rather unexpected cos I thought this place was clean. Nevertheless I accepted the offer of having juagen.

In my mind i was expecting the SOP HJ by many masseurs that I had visited before. But this FL was different. She poured lots of body powder onto me and wiped those baby oil away on my body. After that she sprinkled the powder again and run her fingers gently from shoulder to my ankle. And after that she will slowly tickle my balls and using her finger she will slowly stroke gently again my ass as well as playing with my balls. This carry on for abt 10mins. Next she will do the same with my body lying forward and continue to stroke my ball and shaft. And all this time she didn't even perform the typical HJ. This continue for a good 5 mins and god the feeling is great, making my didi hard and soft.

After the feat she put a CD and did a BJ for me. While she was doing her BJ I roam around her body slowly removing her clothes and undone her bra. Wow her breas* is wonderful, full and firm. With one hand I play with her tits and suck it real hard, and with the other hand I tried to slip into her undies, and the moment I had reached her clits it is well lubricated and wet. And at this time she removed her her clothes totally and I managed to get a good view of all her assets. Her pussy is nicely trim and immediately I gave her a good fingering till all her love juices is dripping wet.

These continue for another 5 mins, and alas I couldn't take it anymore and shot all my load into her mouth. She continues to suck till my didi goes limp. After cleaning up, paid her the HJ money and left. (That how her HJ service is like)

I left the centre and imagine what will be the FJ is like...and since then I had visited her regularly and tried the FJ many times which is real facinating. She was always so accomdating and doesn't rush her time, giving the galfriend feel.

Sad to say she had left that place and I couldn't find a equalvant service like hers. Tried to went other HC, hope to find others as good as her ( hoping to meet her in those HC that I had visited but to no avail.

Dear bros, if you comes across such service, please share or if you know who I'm mentioning about. Please let me know. Thanks a LOT.
Old 19-03-2006, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 786 / Power: 20
superchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Traditional Massage Centre Along Nee Soon Camp

yes , i try rainbow before bj $50 slim and have shaven pussy allow u to lick her pussy ...too bad no more there laio .
Old 20-03-2006, 02:17 PM
Samster

Yeah. Exactly. but too bad the lady boss refused to say her whereabout.
Old 20-03-2006, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 20
obelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterobelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterobelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterobelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterobelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find better

erm...
abit too late rite???

but the place still there???
any other gals there???
Old 21-03-2006, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
KHS05 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by obelisk
erm...
abit too late rite???

any other gals there???
You can try Tracy. I last tried was about 3 - 4 months ago. Heard she also does FL.
Old 21-03-2006, 09:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 20
obelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterobelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterobelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterobelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterobelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD042
my camp was there last time,but duno got massage....lol
same...
i oso dono got this type of thing..
Old 22-03-2006, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
same...
i oso dono got this type of thing..
Sometimes there are change of gals, some are good and some like shi*, the last time t tried was a young gal 21 doing as a FL but the skill was so-so only. She doesn't work there anymore.
Old 22-03-2006, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
erm...
abit too late rite???

any other gals there???
The place is still there but long time didn't try out there you can check it out but no all gals are good. It depends on season.
Old 22-03-2006, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 21
sexkingdom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysexkingdom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro Heman,88

The place you mentioned is along the shophouse right? beisde there is a pet clinic and the other end is the coffee shop right?

I dont think there is young girl there at all, been there a couple of time but all old lady ler.............

u mentioned Tracy in your previous mail, she young or old? how come i never encounter ler.....
Old 22-03-2006, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 21
sexkingdom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysexkingdom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro Heman,88

The place you mentioned is along the shophouse right? beisde there is a pet clinic and the other end is the coffee shop right?

I dont think there is young girl there at all, been there a couple of time but all old lady ler.............

u mentioned Tracy in your previous mail, she young or old? how come i never encounter ler.....
Old 23-03-2006, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexkingdom
Bro Heman,88

Hi sexkingdom, yes its that place all right. I didn't mention tracy it was KHSO5....perhaps you may ask him. As mentioned that place depends on season sometimes good FL comes sometimes not, there will always be some old hags working there, it their permanent jobs. If you are interested try checking out at the back alley sometimes the FL just sit there to TCSS, you may just pop in and have a look alternatively try asking the lady boss any young new comers. Cheers and enjoy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1