The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2024, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bubble Massage Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpshooterS View Post
Anyone tried the bubble massage at serangoon north Ave 1 where they have the waterbed also .. mainly viet's there
please share details, me go try if price is good, den post MR/FR here thereafter
Old 04-03-2024, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 13
Mattsparco is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMattsparco is a Helpful and Caring Samster

can share the malay lady place
Old 04-03-2024, 04:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Jamesbonk1 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake-eater View Post
To fellow samsters who PMed me on who did the soapy massage for me, i actually had the malay ML Baby assigned to me the first time. She started with a very strong bone cracking massage before getting ready for the soapy after about 15min later. Ended with a GQ which was both sensual and edging. Lots of teasing throughout the whole session. Not many malay ML around so worth my money for sure.

Bro care to pm the malay ML and dmg. Thanks bro
Old 10-03-2024, 12:43 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 641 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3878 / Power: 5
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey bros, i got lobang for bubble massage priced at $88 at central area. Below ML is Xiaoyu, she has slimmed down alot and those senior bros would hv known her for her Juagen. Try their bubble massage + edging + Juagen! No horse run

Those interested can pm me for xiaoyu ctc.

Old 10-03-2024, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 14
Windncloud deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Hey bros, i got lobang for bubble massage priced at $88 at central area. Below ML is Xiaoyu, she has slimmed down alot and those senior bros would hv known her for her Juagen. Try their bubble massage + edging + Juagen! No horse run

Bro can pm for more details thanks
Old 10-03-2024, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 14
Windncloud deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by snake-eater View Post
I went back to take the bubble maasage at yu spa again and was allocated the new girl Coco. Quite a looker and pleasant personality. Very soft hands and I enjoyed the overall session , together with the GQ at the end.

Bro pm for details thanks
Old 10-03-2024, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1368 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windncloud View Post
Errrhhh this is the Xiao You at St George? Walao photo damn overly PSed leh....
Old 11-03-2024, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 19
rapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to all

So far the best Bubble Bath i encountered is BMC area it on a higher price but worth it for me
Old 11-03-2024, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6188 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier1978 View Post
So far the best Bubble Bath i encountered is BMC area it on a higher price but worth it for me
Can share who?
Old 11-03-2024, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 5
VickyM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi
Short FR
Tried Y*Y* from Y* S** lat week.
Taken up 88 package wd hot oil but she did not use hot oil and instead normal one. Got pissed off.

Started massage and until 50 mins no such great teasing or actions. Which is already a off situation to take further GQ.

Face up and she asked for. Quoted 2 B for good b**b b2b and good ending. Since I have heard abut her as gem, I took it to try. Surprisingly it was only bare t-shirt since start haha... man made.. hard and big. U can do whatever u want to. But techniq to finish not so good. Anyways finished and left.

Rtm - no.
May be would try another if anyone can recommend. You may try her if u wanna experience..up to bros
Old 11-03-2024, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 8
Sojun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSojun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSojun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSojun is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Theres this bubble one i saw online, ichiban spa? The video shows that the bubble room looks like…a soapland
Old 12-03-2024, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 483 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Yeah I visited her for JG previously at Central area along NE line. She learnt her JG skills from Ling Ling Jie so it's good.

And yes, she has lost weight and allows release after JG 😁
Old 14-03-2024, 03:25 PM
Samster (A)

hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windncloud View Post
done sharing. enjoy~
Old 16-03-2024, 08:51 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 1
zenmaster10 is a glorious beacon of lightzenmaster10 is a glorious beacon of lightzenmaster10 is a glorious beacon of lightzenmaster10 is a glorious beacon of lightzenmaster10 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
done sharing. enjoy~
Bro can share contact? I tried Xiaoyu JG before but i lost her contact. She is one of my favorite ml during Ling Ling jie time
Old 17-03-2024, 01:26 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenmaster10 View Post
Bro can share contact? I tried Xiaoyu JG before but i lost her contact. She is one of my favorite ml during Ling Ling jie time
Done Pm. paiseh too busy. My SLA is 3-5 working days
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1