The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-04-2024, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 20
sex1over is one of the Best!sex1over is one of the Best!sex1over is one of the Best!
Re: How to know if she truly loves you or just wants your money

Despite the fact that I strongly disagree on a relationship with a WL, one of the most effective way to test is if she is willing to support you financially. Plenty of girls (Thai, Viet or PRC) have voluntarily financially supported their boyfriends in their own country so this can be a good trial.

However, I would suggest not to conduct such trial cos I think it's morally wrong to test love. Expectation of love is different for each individual so let's not measure others with our yardstick.

If there is such a thought in your mind about "if she truly loves you or just wans your money" then perhaps, its already a sign for you NOT to venture further.

Being the old fart that i am, I would like to share my opinions about a relationship with WLs.
1. Is it LUST or is it really LOVE that you feeling?
2. Different nationality means that there is lesser common topics & more cultural differences.
3. Would you ever bring up the matter of her working as a WL in future quarrels?
4. Would she trust you to be out late nights when she knows what you're capable of?
5. How do you overcome the VISA problem since she might potentially be barred from entering Singapore for god-knows how long?
6. Would you feel embarrassed when you bring her for gatherings and your friends recognized her as an Ex-WL?

I would suggest for the younger lads to proceed with caution if you decide to go down this path. It might be tougher and more heart wrenching that we all think.

Cheers.
Old 17-04-2024, 02:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Chrisk456 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by sex1over View Post
Despite the fact that I strongly disagree on a relationship with a WL, one of the most effective way to test is if she is willing to support you financially. Plenty of girls (Thai, Viet or PRC) have voluntarily financially supported their boyfriends in their own country so this can be a good trial.

However, I would suggest not to conduct such trial cos I think it's morally wrong to test love. Expectation of love is different for each individual so let's not measure others with our yardstick.

If there is such a thought in your mind about "if she truly loves you or just wans your money" then perhaps, its already a sign for you NOT to venture further.

Being the old fart that i am, I would like to share my opinions about a relationship with WLs.
2. Different nationality means that there is lesser common topics & more cultural differences.
3. Would you ever bring up the matter of her working as a WL in future quarrels?
4. Would she trust you to be out late nights when she knows what you're capable of?
5. How do you overcome the VISA problem since she might potentially be barred from entering Singapore for god-knows how long?
6. Would you feel embarrassed when you bring her for gatherings and your friends recognized her as an Ex-WL?

I would suggest for the younger lads to proceed with caution if you decide to go down this path. It might be tougher and more heart wrenching that we all think.

Cheers.
Thanks for the advice but that one actually is the second step.

The first step is still the hardest as it is a mental gamble and that is how would you really know if the WL is into you?

Says you're different from others? Misses you? Thats BS some of my regulars says they want to marry me lol
Goes out with you? No either but can be considered, she might go out with others too on another day how would u know
Allows you raw? Not a perfect measure but wls now in GL are known to give it to their regulars
Talks about her problems/family/life? No, its just another drama to make you come back
Shares her social media? Maybe considered as this is her personal life already opening up before your eyes but this is very rare to happen

Would someome really know first hand? Not at all. ITS A LEAP OF FAITH!

If you made the jump be prepared to either fall into the void, bound to never return to your sanity or land on a real life fairy tale land. Good luck!
Old 17-04-2024, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Cheers.
Well said bro

With regards your point 6, I have a true funny story to share

This was many years ago before PRC and Viet gals were allowed in RLD GL houses.

Was at one of my regular Malaysian GL houses, relaxing in the lounge area post coital. Saw a young customer drop in and sit down. After awhile, an angpai syt Malaysian gal from another GL house entered the house ( precovid, Malaysian and later PRC gals could also ply their trade outhouse).

The moment both the gal and customer saw each other their faces changed like they both had seen a ghost, jaws dropped The gal then took the okt aside and whispered some stuff to him. She then bolted out of the house, returning to her house. The young customer then also got up and left the house as well.

Very curious and strange goings-on I then called the okt to sit with me, had known him for a long time already. Straight away asked what had happened?!

Long story short, seems like a couple of nights previously, the gal had gone out to a disco with her friends and eventually hooked up with this young customer, even spent the night with him. Non commercial affair of sorts, pure lust and being happy. Naturally she did not disclose to him that she was a RLD GL WL

Now totally embarrassed, so she just wanted to disappear from this unfortunate 'reunion'
Old 18-04-2024, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 9
kimetae deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Cheers.
This has happened to my friend. he told me that he fell in love and was in an official relationship with a woman from the nightlife. he said that he didn't have a problem with her past work because it stopped now. but sometimes if the girl asks my friend to go to the mall together and my friend is still embarrassed. my friend asked my opinion
I answered, the only one who can answer is you. And your situation is not what the woman is because she is in a position where she can only accept the situation. But you as a man have to be really sure, how long will you hide her so that you are embarrassed to go out in public together. Then, for example, if you are able to hide it or a woman wants to understand so that she doesn't ask to go out together again in public, are you as a man being fair to her feelings by hiding her? That's what you have to think about. Are you ready or not if you go out in public and maybe someone will be the woman's guest? secondly, can you really not think when having sex that before you were with you she worked with many men? But the ending is my friend already marriage with her now and they happy . My friend choose to no hide again 😁
Old 18-04-2024, 01:20 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimetae View Post
This has happened to my friend. he told me that he fell in love and was in an official relationship with a woman from the nightlife. he said that he didn't have a problem with her past work because it stopped now. but sometimes if the girl asks my friend to go to the mall together and my friend is still embarrassed. my friend asked my opinion
I answered, the only one who can answer is you. And your situation is not what the woman is because she is in a position where she can only accept the situation. But you as a man have to be really sure, how long will you hide her so that you are embarrassed to go out in public together. Then, for example, if you are able to hide it or a woman wants to understand so that she doesn't ask to go out together again in public, are you as a man being fair to her feelings by hiding her? That's what you have to think about. Are you ready or not if you go out in public and maybe someone will be the woman's guest? secondly, can you really not think when having sex that before you were with you she worked with many men? But the ending is my friend already marriage with her now and they happy . My friend choose to no hide again 😁
Truth be told, its hard to introduce a girl coming from this profession but it doesn't matter as long as theyre committed to each other. I also have a local friend who married a Viet ML. They had 1 kid now and my friend is planning to give up his Singapore life to move to Vietnam for good. They use a cover up story to tell other people that they meet in a random bar in Bangkok.

But going back to the main subject, how do we really how if the girl loves you or just milks you money? How do you justify especially for a girl who works in GL (as TS is talking about before) whom we can only talk in a few sqm room, Wechat/Line/SMS and if one is lucky, out for a lunch?

Its a tough game which can only be played with the rules set by the girls themselves. At the end of the day, my advise is be extra careful. Theyre here in Singapore to earn money and not for a boyfriend.
Old 18-04-2024, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
masakii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisk456 View Post
Truth be told, its hard to introduce a girl coming from this profession but it doesn't matter as long as theyre committed to each other. I also have a local friend who married a Viet ML. They had 1 kid now and my friend is planning to give up his Singapore life to move to Vietnam for good. They use a cover up story to tell other people that they meet in a random bar in Bangkok.

But going back to the main subject, how do we really how if the girl loves you or just milks you money? How do you justify especially for a girl who works in GL (as TS is talking about before) whom we can only talk in a few sqm room, Wechat/Line/SMS and if one is lucky, out for a lunch?

Its a tough game which can only be played with the rules set by the girls themselves. At the end of the day, my advise is be extra careful. Theyre here in Singapore to earn money and not for a boyfriend.

Logically it's like that. that they are in that position to make money. So if there is a serious relationship, it's better to stop the job .Maybe it can be a little test whether she loves or just money.
Old 19-04-2024, 06:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Rubbaking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Cheers.
You hit all the key points. As for the last point, it is kind of weird but it seems that some guys envy even more if they know you can kc a wl (without money). Maybe it is the yolo era now.
Old 19-04-2024, 07:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisk456 View Post

Actually working in random bar in bkk or being a wl or ml, there is no difference. All will involve flesh jobs at some point when the offer is right. But good to see happy ending here though i would think your friend may have endured a lot of stuff. But nice choice, living in vietnam is for sure way more cost effective than in singapore and their standard of living is improving. Their cars are all newer than us though shitty road conditions. And you said it right, they set the rules. That alone is not easy. Not to mention they have seen countless of men and they know all sorts of characters. But nonetheless, they are human and females. End of the day they will still either choose a white knight or back to their ownselves. It is hard to take a whore out of one.
Old 19-04-2024, 07:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimetae View Post
I chose to tell my close friends where my gf works in the past right from the beginning. It is not a glamourous job but it is still an honest job. As long as she stopped the line for good. It feels more shiok bringing them to the mall as they turn almost all heads.
Old 19-04-2024, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 12
galaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Gf must be super chio, we enjoy all the attention when we bring them out for meals or shopping. Even though guys will guess that your gf is from the nitelife but hack care.... the main thing is that my gf is hot and urs is not.... hahaha.... that is why many of us still go after girls in this line of work....
Old 19-04-2024, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1597 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: How to know if she truly loves you or just wants your money

Rule of thumb

Always remember to see them without any makeover

To be 100% sure

Me got nightmares after my previous experience
Old 19-04-2024, 11:56 AM
Samster

galaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Totally agree.... 80% of them looks totally different without their mask.... some might even look scary.... ������
Old 19-04-2024, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxyass View Post
Gf must be super chio, we enjoy all the attention when we bring them out for meals or shopping. Even though guys will guess that your gf is from the nitelife but hack care.... the main thing is that my gf is hot and urs is not.... hahaha.... that is why many of us still go after girls in this line of work....
And paying big bucks for them…
Old 20-04-2024, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubbaking View Post
And paying big bucks for them…
If you are paying big bucks for them, then TS wont be asking in this thread.... the answer will be obvious... normally you wont be paying alot when going out as they are also playing the fishing game.....
Old 20-04-2024, 11:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxyass View Post
If you are paying big bucks for them, then TS wont be asking in this thread.... the answer will be obvious... normally you wont be paying alot when going out as they are also playing the fishing game.....
Yes. He probably thinking about the risk and rewards of investing to a WL given the shit ton of facts we already dropped. I wonder what has happened to him right now. I hope he get another WL from another house or from the same house and moved on. Easy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1