The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-09-2013, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
pussywillow is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Wyn - The Day You Walked Away II

Daniel, then why isn't your prick pixelated also?
Old 03-09-2013, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 12
kittymae is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkittymae is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkittymae is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Checking in for kopi kor's new story!
Old 04-09-2013, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 751 / Power: 13
Coffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to behold

They woke up happily as he kissed them goodbye for work.

Daniel: Sorry dears I have an evening appointment tonight so I won't be back for dinner. See you tonight Rena.

He smiled as he left for work.

Wyn: Tonight's date is on yeah? I see you at my place and I've prepared a huge surprise for you...

Daniel: What is it?

Wyn: A surprise is a surprise...

Daniel: Ok then. Do you want me to bring wine or something?

Wyn: Nah. You know I have the best wines around in my house.

Daniel: Yeah yeah show off.

Wyn: It's open only for you Daniel, like my legs only spread for you.

These words made him get a hard on again. Wyn was not only good in seducing, the words she chose to speak also turn him on as well. He was thinking if he had not tame Wyn, he would have been the one who was controlled by her.

Bernice appeared in the office just to pass him a cup of ginseng.

Bernice: Don't work too late dear. Love you.

Daniel: You came all the way here just to give me this? Thanks dear.

Bernice: Love you.

She said as she left.

Out of the many, Bernice was the most considerate of all. She was like the best wife who would take good care of the family and husband.

Evening came and he drove off, and picked up a bouquet of roses for Wyn.

There he was again. Outside her huge mansion where her maid opened the door for him.

Wyn was sitting at the other side of the long table, she was looking really gorgeous. Wearing a long dress which gave ample cleavage of her front. It can be seen that she was braless. It seemed that she went for a hairdo and makeup session before she was back.

Daniel: Wow. You look really stunning Wyn.

Wyn: All this for you my dear.

They sat at other ends like a knight's table. In the centre were candles and wine, together with a nicely cut fruit platter.

They raised their glasses and sipped the excellent red wine that Wyn had taken out.

On the fine dining table was an envelope.

Daniel: What's this?

Wyn: Open up and see.

Daniel opened the letter and there were the tickets for two to Maldives.

Daniel: Maldives?

Wyn: You were talking about the business trip right? I thought that would be the best place for it. I've booked next weekend. You like my surprise?

Daniel: Yes Wyn.

Wyn: Call me dear.

Daniel: Yes my dear.

Just then his eyebrows were twitching. And Beth came to mind.

Wyn: You look distracted. You alright?

Daniel: Yeah. Just a little tired I guess from work.

Wyn: Don't worry, next week will be here soon yeah?

Wyn: Is the steak ready yet?

Wyn's maid served up the wagyu as they ate together. Wyn was eating happily with her eyes locked on Daniel. Then she purposely dropped a small chunk of meat down her cleavage.

Wyn: Oops I think I dropped a piece of meat down my breasts. Could you please help me take it out?

Daniel wiped his mouth as he walked towards her, and he was about to use his fingers when she whispered.

Wyn: No. I want you to take it out using your tongue.

Coffeecans Reads
http://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=345351
Old 04-09-2013, 11:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30957 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

Coffeecans Coffeecans, im 1 of ur fans!

30 957 19/5 Twa_Kee+19, 15/5 skrotum+6,

for repeated xchange or more, pls check with me b4 adding

2nd xchange list:14/5, SimplyUnperfect. 8/5 ejectjoy+18, 18/4 Qazxcvbnm+19, 10/3 Ecuader+23, 9/3 Swagelock+25, 18/2 Me Siam Bu, 16/2 Ricky_Torres,
Old 04-09-2013, 05:18 PM
Samster

Coffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to behold

Daniel swallowed his saliva hard. What was she up to? He stared at her cream white chest and it was driving him insane. He could not forget the time he made love with her. She was on a total different world with the ladies he met. He was sinking fast the ground. He knew he had lost the battle to think logically. He knelt down and licked her cleavage, hoping that it would be trapped in between. The succulent steak slid down to her belly as his face stretched her 'V' top dress, revealing her soft buns, each staring at him. He continued to lick towards the meat as his skilful tongue pushed it in his mouth and he fed it to Wyn.

She scooped the steak from him with her long tipped tongue.

Wyn: Aggghhhh... mmm... taste..so...hmm..goooood..

The urge within Daniel was getting more intense. The surroundings were now grey to him. He could not hear anything now other than his thirst for lust. He knew instinctively that this wasn't simply just a dinner date. It was going to be more. But what he didn't expect was how much he had yearned for Wyn. He had to learn to control himself. If not, it would be Wyn controlling her.

He looked at Wyn.

Like the fox spirit, he saw the foxy her chewing softly on the medium rare steak with her gaze fixed seductively on you. She bent down slightly, just enough for you to catch her peaks without revealing her nipples. She parted her legs a little, just enough to tease you that she wasn't wearing any below.

Daniel could hear his own breathing through his ears.

Now Wyn tried chewing on it using her saliva to make sounds.

Wyn: (slurps) hmmmpphh... oh god.. it's so.. good.. mmm... so tender... harrrhh...

She said as she dropped a piece onto her thighs.

Wyn: Oops.. heh heh.. mmm..

At this very instance, Daniel ran like a wild dog, grabbed the piece of meat and chewed on it hungrily. Wyn stroked his head and he liked the feeling.

She pulled up her dress more. Just enough to let him had a full view of her moist pinkish abalone.

Wyn looked down at him as her tongue painted the outside of her lips.

Wyn: How do you think my pussy likes to be done? ahhh?

Coffeecans Reads
Old 04-09-2013, 06:08 PM
Samster

Daniel was having the incredible hard on now. He was leaning against Wyn now. Just as he was about to spread her legs, she put down her fork and knife.

Wyn: I'm full.

She closed her legs and shook her fingers.

Wyn: You haven't finished your steak.

Daniel walked back reluctantly as he ate his main. Disappointed.

Wyn walked to his side and whispered to him: Well well well. Good things are worth the wait isn't it? See you on the weekend. She said as she squeezed his crotch.

Wyn: How many rounds are you going to shoot into me next week huh? I will allow you to shoot in me anytime you want baby. Anywhere too.

She said as she licked his ears thoroughly.

Wyn then stood up: Well then. See yourself out after you are done with dinner.

She said as she closed the door. Leaving him alone in the dining hall.

Coffeecans Reads
Old 04-09-2013, 11:44 PM
Samster

Daniel gobbled down his food and then walked out of the mansion, utterly disappointed that he was so close to getting what he wanted. He drove home feeling a little irritated, giving Rena a black face.

Rena: You ok dear? You look real tired. Bad day at work?

Daniel: Why are you asking me so many questions today? Don't you have better things to do?

He slammed the table and went into the shower room.

Rena teared. She had never seen him like this.

Rena: Dear I....

Dan: Shut up! Go to sleep!

Rena lowered her head in sadness as she slept on her own.

It was like he had changed and she didn't know what she had done wrong.

Wyn sat on her bed, excited about planning the escapade. But there was something buried deep in her mind.

Was Daniel single or was he hiding something from her. Why didn't he bring her to his house? It may be that she was too sensitive or was she too possessive? She then suddenly recalled what she had to do.

She picked up the phone and dialled.

Wyn: Fix me an appointment tomorrow at 10am in my meeting room. Sharp.
One more at 3pm.

Dan came out of the bathroom, only to see Rena gone. There was a trace of liquid on the bed. She must have cried hard while he was bathing.

Dan: Rena?

There was no response.

He went out to the living room. No one.

He knocked on Bernice's door gently.

Dan: Dear? Is Rena with you?

Bernice: What is it again?

Dan: I think I had a drink too much. And dear, I will have to go overseas during next weekend. For business. A huge business deal.

Bernice: Rena's inside sleeping. You sleep alone. Go back to your room. Nights.

Rejected by two ladies in the same night.

He was feeling really irritated now.

He shut his eyes. And soon after he had the same dream again. Except this time its in full detail.

Coffeecans Reads
Old 05-09-2013, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 12
furritales deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfurritales deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

where is the "LOVE IT!!!" button??
Sir-pok.. Sir-pok..
Old 05-09-2013, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

Rawrs

In a decade of reading there is very little of this quality.
Many have come and tried but few stay.

Thus is mr coffee the Sbf erotic scribe

On another note: how can a guy have 5 wives and 2 children and still want more?

I wouldnt know - i have to go tend to Empress and Prime Concubine now

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 06-09-2013, 11:03 PM
Samster

Agent: Your wish is my command, Ms Wyn.

Wyn: Give me full details. Nothing should be left out. Do you understand. This is a very important task.

Agent: Sure.

Wyn rested her head on her office chair as she looked out of her window, overlooking the entire CBD area. She took a sip of her freshly brewed coffee.

Wyn's secretary walked in.

Secretary: Ms Wyn, here's your work schedule for the week. The weekends are blocked already for your trip to Maldives.

Wyn: Got it. When's the next meeting with the CEOs?

Secretary: 20 mins from now, Ms Wyn.

Wyn: Documents ready?

Secretary: Yes Ms Wyn.

She took the last sip and stood up.

Wyn: Let's go.

Daniel left early in preparation for the huge presentation he had today. Dressed formally, he took a pack of biscuits and left.

Rena was still asleep in Bernice's room. She was still disappointed with Dan.

A super packed meeting back to back has exhausted him as he threw his bag down the couch and said there motionless.

Evans: Tired dear? I massage your back?

Dan: Thanks dear.

Rena was still angry with him as she did not come out.

Dan: Bernice, how's Rena.

Bernice: Don't ask me. Go speak to her yourself. I think she needs an apology.

Dan: What? Men don't apologise Bernice. What is she being so petty for?

Bernice: You have changed Dan. You wasn't like this before.

Dan: Me? I'm a man. Don't to apologise to her. And the same goes to ALL of YOU!

He slammed the table and stormed to his room, slammed the door. His wives was shocked about his behaviour.

Evans: What was that attitude all about?

Bernice: Beats me.

Ting: 他发神经吗?

Gin: He's behaving weird lately. And it's not a good sign.

Evans: Are you thinking the same?

They nodded.

Ting: 不是吧...

Daniel lad on his bed, angry over what Bernice had proposed.

Daniel: You all must be really out of your mind.

He took his mobile and texted Bernice.

Dan: Bernice, I'm going to Maldives for a business trip on the weekend. That's all.

They could hear a car leaving somewhere near but paid no attention to it.

Rena now cried after hearing what Daniel had said.

Bernice hugged her: It's going to be alright Rena. Don't worry. We are all sisters.

Dan went on to sms Wyn.

Dan: How's you dear?

Wyn: Busy. Why? You want to come my house tonight?

Dan: Nah. Had a really bad day.

Wyn: It's fine dear. The weekend's coming soon. Ain't you excited?

Dan: Of course I am! You are getting me fired up!

Wyn: Giggles. Ok. I see you on Friday.

Dan: See you dear. Nights.

Wyn: Nighties dearie.

Coffeecans Reads
Old 07-09-2013, 01:00 PM
Samster

The weekend was almost here. And Daniel was in high spirits.

Wyn: Ok. Noted. Is there anything I should have taken note of?

Agent: No Ms Wyn. This is everything. I've checked. No more. This are the originals.

Wyn: Well done agent. I will tell finance to write you a cheque once its cleared. It's good working with you.

Agent: Good to work with you too, Ms Wyn.

Wyn: Secretary, draft out the proposed collaboration with Daniel's company. We will be working with them. Work out the details. Drop them an email that we are going on a business proposal in Maldives.

Secretary: Yes Ms Wyn.

Wyn: Ok. I'm going home first.

Wyn broke into anger at home. She started to throw out vases, lights, anything she sees.

Her maid was terrified. She let Wyn throw all her things first. It had been such a long time since she had seen Wyn like this.

Wyn: How dare you! How dare you!

She clenched her teeth tightly as she bit her lips.

Right then, her phone rang. It was Daniel's message.

Dan: Hi dear, tomorrow's will be our world.

She smiled and stopped her throwing.

Wyn: I'm so looking forward to it dear.

She said as she toned down and walked out of the room.

The maid went to clean up the room when she accidentally knocked on the file on Wyn's study desk and a whole lot of photos scattered over the place.

She grasped looking at the photos.

Coffeecans Reads
Old 08-09-2013, 09:30 PM
Samster

Daniel was in high spirits in the morning.

Dan: Morning dearies. I will be off for a business trip. Will miss you all. Wait for me to be back ok?

Before Wyn left for the airport, she was having a phone conversation.

Wyn: Get it done one by one ok? No use tackling everything in one go. Remember, haste makes waste. Let me know the progress when I'm back. I would love the see the seeds of success in this project. Do not disappoint me.

Unknown: Yes Ms Wyn.

She said as she left for the airport. Daniel was there early.

Dan: Hi dearie!

Wyn: Hi Dan! I'm so excited! It;s been such a long time since I last went on a trip with my loved one.

Dan: Same here dear!

Wyn held his hand tightly.

She leaned on his shoulders.

Wyn: Dear?

Dan: Yes?

Wyn: You are single right?

Dan: Of course I am.

Wyn: I believe you. You won't lie to me right?

Dan: Of course. You are my one and only.

Wyn: Thanks dear. I needed to hear that from your mouth. I love you too.

Daniel did not believe that he was saying all this.

Wyn: What happens if you are lying to me?

Dan: No I would. I'm true to you.

Wyn leaned over and kissed him.

Wyn: I'm glad to hear that. I'm all yours too Dan.

They checked in the plane was Wyn gave a grin.

Wyn: Do you believe in karma Dan?

Dan: Why do you say that?

Wyn: Nothing it's just a random thought. What goes around comes around.

Dan: What's wrong Wyn? Is there something wrong? Or are you cancelling the trip?

Wyn: Don't be angry dear. Perhaps I was under quite a lot of stress at work lately. I'm sorry dear.

Dan massaged her shoulders.

Dan: Let's make sure that we both enjoy our trip together yeah?

Wyn: Yes dear.

She said as she licked his ears.

Wyn: I'm itching so much for you that I would love to do it in the plane so badly.

Dan: Nah. I don't like constrained places.

Wyn: I guess security would be too tight too.

Dan: Yeah.

Wyn: Guess we will flood ourselves in the pool of lust in the resort.

Dan: You bet we are.

Coffeecans Reads
Old 09-09-2013, 02:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

Oh my stars
Five wives two children one departed lover
And he goes and finds another,,,,

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 09-09-2013, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30957 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

camping for more instalment!

30 957 19/5 Twa_Kee+19, 15/5 skrotum+6,

for repeated xchange or more, pls check with me b4 adding

2nd xchange list:14/5, SimplyUnperfect. 8/5 ejectjoy+18, 18/4 Qazxcvbnm+19, 10/3 Ecuader+23, 9/3 Swagelock+25, 18/2 Me Siam Bu, 16/2 Ricky_Torres,
Old 09-09-2013, 07:55 PM
Samster

They had arrived in their resort, eager to check out what facilities there are.

Wyn: You are like a child dear.

Dan: It's the first time I'm here. Gosh. Everything is beautiful!

Wyn: Go take a bath first then we will go dinner?

Dan: Together?

Wyn: Not now. I'm a little tired from the flight. Perhaps I will check some mails first ok? Then we will have fun tonight.

Dan: Well ok.

He went obediently as she settled down.

Wyn received an email: The first step is done Ms Wyn.

She replied with a grin: Good. Tell me about the rest.

She waited for a while when he replied.

Her eyes moved from left to right, down where she read the proposal.

She replied the proposal: Here's my input. Let me know how Phase 1 works out.

Wyn switched off her laptop as she stretched herself, went to the balcony for some fresh air. The view was superb where it overlooked the ocean.

Dan came out from the shower room, walked towards the balcony and hugged Wyn from behind.

Dan: I love you Wyn.

Wyn: Me too dear.

They enjoyed embracing each other when Wyn said.

Wyn: Dear, you will love me always right? No matter what happens?

Dan: Yes.

Wyn: Not even when your loved ones are hurt?

Dan: I have you only Wyn.

Wyn: You are so sweet dear.

Dan: Only for you.

The doorbell at Daniel's house rang.

Courier: I'm looking for Ms Bernice?

Bernice: Yes? I am.

Courier: This envelope is for you. I need you to sign here.

Bernice: For me? Alright.

She took the envelope and went inside.

Rena: What's this?

Bernice: I'm not sure too. But its for me.

Rena smiled at her: It may be a surprise.

Bernice: Erm. I'm not sure.

She went to her room and opened the envelope.

There was a letter and another small envelop.

Her eyes widened as she read the letter. Her hands were trembling when she opened the small envelop. And it fell to the ground.

She covered her mouth. Trying to fight back her tears.

Drop by drop the rain of sorrow came down her cheeks.

It contained photos of Wyn and Daniel. And photos of their messages together.

爱剪碎了

随风吹向大海

越伤得深

越明白

爱要放得开

Coffeecans Reads

Last edited by Coffeecans; 09-09-2013 at 10:07 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1