The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 24-01-2013, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 17
ningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to all
Re: Reputation system update - 17th July 2011

see what the latest zap to me by the zapper today:
Auctioning of virginity 24-01-2013 10:55 AM fk ur mother lao cb tear bodoh knnccb

A real Archan will NOT need to:
1.) keep saying he's selling at cost price/loss to benefit others.
2.) Earn more than 1,800% profit from cheapo amulets, keep stressing about his winning on 4Ds and being a "millionaire".
Old 24-01-2013, 11:33 AM
Samster

ningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to all

A zapper sent me this today:

Auctioning of virginity 24-01-2013 10:55 AM fk ur mother lao cb tear bodoh knnccb

2.) Earn more than 1,800% profit from cheapo amulets, keep stressing about his winning on 4Ds and being a "millionaire".
Old 25-01-2013, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 14
pleasezapme is one of the Best!pleasezapme is one of the Best!pleasezapme is one of the Best!pleasezapme is one of the Best!

He is now having -29 points.

If boss reverse zap him, he will have 29 points.

So do nothing to him
Old 26-01-2013, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pleasezapme View Post
He is now having -29 points.

If boss reverse zap him, he will have 29 points.

So do nothing to him
But that doesn't 100% guarantee is done by iojr...unless he reveal the nick to me...iojr got zap because he show no respects to people. Not because he zap me with vulgarity.

Old 26-01-2013, 03:28 PM
Samster

pleasezapme is one of the Best!pleasezapme is one of the Best!pleasezapme is one of the Best!pleasezapme is one of the Best!

I tested liao. The reverse zap is handle by auto script.

If the nick violate rule 8, the rep points will turn -ve without moderator's action. That is why no reply from moderator.
Old 26-01-2013, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
I tested liao. The reverse zap is handle by auto script.
If the nick violate rule 8, the rep points will turn -ve without moderator's action. That is why no reply from moderator.
u sounds logical, but however, even if iojr(did not turn into red immediately) is not the one who zapped me while using vulgarity, so I should also get to know who is the one who zapped me using vulgarity instead...

Old 26-01-2013, 05:07 PM
Samster

From my observation. Moderator will clear the posts written from moderated samster in open forum. They attend to newbie question. They scan the whole forum reading post by post and zap 6 points for off topic. They delete un-authorised thread. OKT who pay to start a thread for business will be attended to if OKT has a request. We therefore very difficult to get their attention.
Old 26-01-2013, 05:21 PM
Samster

Not sure when the auto-script is running. Reverse zap always happen after mid-night. One of my reverse zap happen several days after my clone zapped my clone and no complain to moderation.
Possibly too many account to scan for all form of violation, not possible to cover all accounts in 1 day
Old 26-01-2013, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Why are you all so concern how the zapping system works or why got zap or up

Tio zap really painful meh until cannot eat or sleep ..there are more things in life or even so just enjoy the threads in this forum..don't care do much...life will be more meaningful
Old 26-01-2013, 07:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 12
50HuesOfBlue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy50HuesOfBlue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post

Tio zap really painful meh until cannot eat or sleep ..there are more things in life or even so just enjoy the threads in this forum..don't care do much...life will be more meaningful
After we reach 1744 points maybe . Economy very bad. From my perspective, its quite hard for newbies to get points nowadays. Those with power chin chye post also can get points, as they can "return the favour". Even posting something controversial will very unlikely hurt them, as there will always be more uppers than zappers.

Whereas once a newbie post something that gets misinterpreted, he'll get zapped until moderation with little chance of recovery. And there are cases of people who got zapped until moderation for no reason, like ahpui99. Its like the rich getting richer and poor getting poorer. Even if someone with no power posts something good, the chances of him getting upped is much much less than someone with the ability to up back.

The reputation system manages to expose the ugly side of human nature, and it closely reflects what will happen in real life. For instance, in the "auctioning of virginity" saga, whereby lessons of "not flaunting your wealth", "retaliation will attract more animosity", "it is hard to fight a war without allies" and "common hardship unites more than common gains" can be drawn.

Thanks for bearing with me as I share my thoughts on this matter.
Old 26-01-2013, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 17
pseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to behold

everybody needs a hobby. some monitor stocks, some monitor currency.... some monitor SBF points

Note: FRs are just references. 1 is an Example, 2 is a Coincidence, 3 is a Trend. Most importantly, one man's meat could be another man's poison. Therefore, do you trust the men who posted the FRs?

Old 26-01-2013, 08:52 PM
Samster

Not true that "From my perspective, its quite hard for newbies to get points nowadays. "

Just sign up 10 clones of Premium forum member ship. Each clone can up 2 points with 1 power. 10 clones can up 20 points, making 20 + 20 = 40.
Old 26-01-2013, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 12
50HuesOfBlue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy50HuesOfBlue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Not true that "From my perspective, its quite hard for newbies to get points nowadays. "

Just sign up 10 clones of Premium forum member ship. Each clone can up 2 points with 1 power. 10 clones can up 20 points, making 20 + 20 = 40.
That will cost you USD$179... I mean getting points without paying the boss "protection money" .
Old 26-01-2013, 10:12 PM
Samster

Correction:

Cost you USD$179, not cost me USD$179. I know who in this forum donate points on receiving info. Don't need to buy premium forum membership
Old 26-01-2013, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post

Zap is not painful. But i supposed nobody zap u without leaving nick like this so u can say whatever u like:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1