The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-03-2017, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Next is called "King: Kong Island" Part 2

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
called it whatever lah...I go visit then let the crowd goes there to spoil the place...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 17-03-2017, 09:41 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yesterday I tried to buy S$10K Big S$10K small they tell me go fly kite as this number is banned from being taken in liao

Jokes aside hor, what is so special about this lumbar leh???

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
just buy and huat lah...ask so much for what...if tio then song song gao jurong...bor tio then kpkb...

Old 17-03-2017, 09:44 AM
Samster

Photos: Vietnamese youth caught acting ugly on streets

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 03/16/2017 17:30 GMT + 7

Two young men get into a brawl after crashing their motorbikes into each other in Hanoi.

Three high school students in District 3, Ho Chi Minh City share a cigarette as they travel on a motorbike without the compulsory crash helmets right after leaving school.

Two young men ignore a ‘No Entry’ sign to drive their motorbike across the Nguyen Hue walking street in District 1, Ho Chi Minh City

continue reading here
http://tuoitrenews.vn/society/40084/...gly-on-streets

Old 17-03-2017, 09:49 AM
Samster

Vietnam’s aviation watchdog mulls service fee hikes

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 03/16/2017 19:10 GMT + 7

The Civil Aviation Authority of Vietnam has submitted a proposal to the Ministry of Transport, seeking permission to increase landing and takeoff fees for airlines, as well as several passenger services.

Presently, airfares usually include a ‘passenger service fee at airports,’ which the airlines collect from flyers on behalf of the airdromes when selling tickets.

The current fee for passengers at Category A airports is VND70,000 (US$3.13) per person and VND60,000 ($2.68) per person for Category B airports.

The CAAV proposal suggests hiking these fees to VND90,909 ($4.06) and VND72,727 ($3.25), respectively.

Category A airports include the country’s top airfields – Tan Son Nhat, Da Nang and Noi Bai, whereas smaller airports, such as Lien Khuong, Buon Ma Thuot, and Tuy Hoa, fall in Category B.

The CAAV also proposed hiking the ‘airport security fee’ from $1.5 to $2 per person for passengers on international flights, and from VND9,090 ($0.41) to VND18,181 ($0.81) for domestic passengers.

The fee covers such services as baggage screening and airport and aircraft security.

In the same proposal, the CAAV also called on the transport ministry to charge airlines different fees for landing and takeoff, depending on whether their flights are scheduled for rush or off-peak hours.

The proposal recommended that the fee for flights during rush hour should be 15 percent higher than normal rates and 15 percent lower during off-peak hours.

Currently, all flights are charged the same fees, a structure that has been in place since December 2011, CAAV chief Lai Xuan Thanh said, adding that it is outdated.

“The landing and takeoff service fees for domestic flights in Vietnam are only between 47 and 68 percent of Southeast Asia’s average rates,” Thanh added.

‘No burden for passengers’

The proposed fee increases will take the heaviest toll on passengers, who will eventually be forced to cover all extra costs.

However, the Airports Corporation of Vietnam (ACV), which manages all civilian airports in the country, has said the fee hikes will cut the state budget allocation for countrywide airports.

The ACV said the fees paid by domestic passengers are too low, only 14.81 percent compared to those charged on international flyers.

Citing 2015 figures, the company said 21 airports under its management raked in only VND1,299 billion ($57.99 million) from serving 22 million domestic passengers, compared to VND3,914 billion ($174.73 million) collected from only 9,6 million international flyers.

As for the airport security fees, the ACV also said the charge in Vietnam is much lower than many regional countries.

“The fees in Cambodia, Singapore and Myanmar are $3, $6 and $6.5 per passenger, respectively,” it elaborated.

According to the ACV, if the proposal is approved, carriers will only be expected to charge its passengers an extra VND5,188 ($0.22) per person, or 0.11 percent of the ticket price.

“This ratio is too small to be used as a cause to increase airfare,” a company representative was quoted by the Vietnam News Agency.

As for passengers, the extra fee is only VND40,000 ($1.79) per person if traveling through Category A airports, and half the amount if traveling through Category B airports, according to the ACV.

Old 17-03-2017, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 19
Killer_c is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKiller_c is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKiller_c is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKiller_c is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Yesterday I tried to buy S$10K Big S$10K small they tell me go fly kite as this number is banned from being taken in liao

Jokes aside hor, what is so special about this lumbar leh??

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

Make a guess...

Hint: related to my post..
Old 17-03-2017, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
CHI13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'll be in HCM today to monday if anyone wants to meet up for ktv etc.

I'll be staying around ben thanh market.

PM me if down for some cheonging.
Old 17-03-2017, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8456 / Power: 10
Samkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Next is called "King: Kong Island" Part 2

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I new lah...his nick starts with V...Victory or Viet...

Dear senior brothers

I'll be in HCM today to monday if both of you can guide meet up for any cheong session.

Hope you can meet em trai.
Old 18-03-2017, 10:52 AM
Samster

No mention what is the fare prices?

Maiden river buses set for June launch in Ho Chi Minh City

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 03/18/2017 08:57 GMT + 7

The first two river bus lines in Ho Chi Minh City will open in June to offer locals an alternative traffic-free means of public transport.

The project’s developer, Thuong Nhat Ltd., is taking over piers and wharfs along the city’s iconic Saigon River to commence building stations for the upcoming river bus routes, according to the Division of Water Traffic under the municipal Department of Transport.

The first route, Bach Dang-Linh Dong, will take passengers on a 10.8 kilometer trip along the Saigon River and Thanh Da Canal, connecting Bach Dang Port in District 1 to Linh Dong Ward in Thu Duc District.

There will be seven bus stops along the first route, located in District 1, Binh Thanh and Thu Duc Districts.

The second route, Bach Dang-Lo Gom, sails off from Bach Dang Port in District 1 and travels along the Saigon River before turning into Ben Nghe Canal and Tau Hu Canal to reach Lo Gom Port in District 6.

The 10.3-kilometer route will include seven stops in Districts 1, 4, 5, 6 and 8.
Each route will employ one 80-seat boat in the June inaugration, with plans to eventually expand the fleets to six boats each, according to the municipal Department of Transport.

The department noted that bus takers will not be required to wear life vests as the boats are designed to ensure maximum safety for passengers.

The river bus routes have received a total investment of VND125 billion (US$5.58 million), under a build-operate-transfer (BOO) contract.

Old 18-03-2017, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samkieu View Post
Dear senior brothers

I'll be in HCM today to monday if both of you can guide meet up for any cheong session.

Hope you can meet em trai.
Not keen to meet anyone anymore...just enjoy yourself...

Old 18-03-2017, 10:55 AM
Samster

Long live King Kong: Tourist numbers rise in Vietnam provinces where film shot

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 03/17/2017 18:59 GMT + 7

Tourist numbers in Quang Ninh, Quang Binh and Ninh Binh, three Vietnamese provinces where significant portions of the Hollywood blockbuster ‘Kong: Skull Island’ were shot, have risen slightly in the week following the film’s global release.

The number of visitors to Quang Ninh, home to the famous Ha Long Bay and the setting for Skull Island in film, is 10 percent higher than the same time last year, Trinh Dang Thanh, deputy director of the provincial tourism department, said.

Luu Duc Ke, director of travel firm Hanoitourist, said the number of tourists booking packages to the three provinces in the last two weeks rose approximately 20 percent, with most choosing to visit Ninh Binh.

continue reading here
http://tuoitrenews.vn/lifestyle/4009...here-film-shot

Old 18-03-2017, 12:58 PM
Samster

Vietnam releases official code of conduct for tourists

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 03/18/2017 11:04 GMT + 7

Vietnam’s Ministry of Culture, Sports, and Tourism has issued a code of conduct for the tourism industry, with recommendations for both local and international tourists, as well as tourism service providers.

The etiquette guidebook consists of two chapters with 12 articles, aimed to guide tourists to behave in an appropriate way, the Vietnam National Administration of Tourism (VNAT) said on Friday.

Vietnamese tourists are also advised to consider the code of conduct when they are traveling abroad, according to the VNAT.

“The guidebook will serve as a guide for Vietnamese travelers, helping to build a better image of the nation’s tourists, amid many complaints by foreigners regarding such bad demeanors as spitting, petty thefts, and littering,” VNAT chief Nguyen Van Tuan said.

Tuan underlined that the code of conduct only “serves as an educational guide for the public, the people and companies working in the tourism field.”
“It does not replace the current legal regulations of handling public misdemeanors,” he added.

“The guidelines should not be understood as compulsory.”

Truong Duc Hai, director of the Hon Ngoc Vien Dong Tourism Co. said that VNAT had previously circulated various directives for travelers but this official code of conduct is the most comprehensive so far.

However, Hai is not quite satisfied with the manual, believing that the guide will not change the reality much.

“Stricter penalties on misdemeanors in public places would be a better solution,” he said.

A code of conduct booklet in Chinese, issued by the Da Nang tourism department

Some of the 20 guidelines for travelers in the code of conduct:

· Queue for tickets, check-in, check-out, or wherever there is a line
· Respect other members in a tour
· Wear decent clothes in public places
· Respect the culture and religion of the place
· Do not take foods and drinks in excessive amount
· Consume alcoholic beverages moderately
· Do not push others in public or crowded areas
· Do not litter
· Do not spit
· Do not draw graffiti
· Do not smoke in prohibited areas
· Do not gather flowers, break branches, or disturb animals in the parks, zoos, or natural areas

Some of the 15 recommended behaviors for tourism service providers:
· Publicize the tour prices and sell the tours at the listed prices
· Advertise honestly about the services or products
· Provide service or product as advertised
· Be responsible for any damage caused to the environment where the tour visit
· Assist traveler in emergency case
· Do not bring travelers to places deemed dangerous
· Only licensed tour guide are allowed to guide

Old 18-03-2017, 01:02 PM
Samster

Hanoi airport worker returns phone, $19,000 in cash left aboard to passenger

By VnExpress March 18, 2017 | 09:26 am GMT+7

Noi Bai International Airport is not just notorious for baggage theft after all.

A Vietnamese staff member at Noi Bai International Airport in Hanoi has returned a smart phone and nearly $19,000 in cash to their owner, Thanh Nien newspaper reported.

Nguyen Anh Tuyet, a ground service worker, found the lost items in a handbag when she was cleaning the plane after its arrival Friday afternoon from Ho Chi Minh City, the report said.

Tuyet notified her manager and the bag shortly found its way back to the owner.

Last week, a worker at Da Nang Airport in central Vietnam also returned two iPhones and money worth more than $6,500 to a Chinese passenger.

These reports paint a different picture of Vietnamese airports, after many cases of baggage theft have been reported in recent years, especially at the country’s biggest airports, Noi Bai and Tan Son Nhat in Ho Chi Minh City.

The airport authorities have pledged to fix the problem by installing more cameras and enhancing security checks.

Old 18-03-2017, 01:06 PM
Samster

Saigon cab firm takes on Uber with unexpected weapon: grapefruit

By Thi Ha March 17, 2017 | 08:47 pm GMT+7

Vinasun has launched a new service on taxi trips: selling grapefruit. Photo by VnExpress/Bich Huyen

There's no need to be bitter when you can sell grapefruit to passengers.

With Uber and other app-based car-hailing services becoming increasingly popular in Vietnam, one local taxi firm has decided to improvise in order to give its drivers a competitive edge.

Vinasun, the country’s second biggest taxi firm, has found a way to boost its drivers' incomes by turning 800 cabs in Ho Chi Minh City into mobile grapefruit stalls.

A kilogram of pomelo, a green-skin grapefruit, sells for VND64,000 ($2.81)

“Drivers receive a bonus for selling large quantities of fruit,” a driver said.

The taxi operator typically keeps 80 percent of the revenue from its grapefruit business and awards the remaining 20 percent to the drivers, said executive officer Ta Long Hy.

Vinasun drivers are making on average between $2 and $4 a day from selling grapefruit, he estimated, adding that the best sellers can add up to $17 to their daily incomes.

Since ride-hailing companies like Uber and Grab appeared on the scene, traditional taxi drivers have seen their incomes rapidly plunging.

Traditional taxi companies have been lobbying the government for a lower VAT levy to allow them to compete with cab-hailing apps. The government has, however, turned down the request saying there's no grounding to claim traditional taxi companies have to pay higher taxes and fees than their ride-hailing competitors.

Uber and Grab cut into at least 10 percent taxi operators' revenue last year in Ho Chi Minh City, the local association of taxi companies estimated.

The number of private minicabs, mostly offering transportation services via car-hailing apps, has reached 20,000 in Ho Chi Minh City, twice as many as the number of traditional taxis.

Last year Vinasun, which has around 6,000 cabs and operates chiefly in Ho Chi Minh City, launched a counteroffensive against the ride-hailing menace: its own app.

Passengers using Vinasun’s ride-hailing app can easily recognize their minicabs with a 'Vcar' logo, Vinasun's luxury version. They will be offered the option to fix the price at the beginning of a journey rather than rely on the taxi meter, according to Vinasun.

Vinasun Group, which has been listed on the Ho Chi Minh City Stock Exchange since 2008, made VND4.3 trillion in revenue ($189 million) last year, down 6 percent from 2015.

Old 19-03-2017, 05:39 PM
Samster

Shots fired as Vietnam police take down heroin trafficker

By Phuong Son - Gia Chinh March 19, 2017 | 03:53 pm GMT+7

'It was just like an action movie,' a witness said of the violent chase from Hoa Binh Province to Hanoi.

Police in northern Vietnam fired shots and flipped a car on Saturday night as they chased down a drug dealer carrying nearly 35 kilograms of heroin, worth an estimated $500,000-800,000.

Camera footage from a toll station in Chuong My District showed dozens of police officers and several police cars chasing an SUV at around 10 p.m. Saturday.
Officers shot out a rear wheel of the car but it failed to stop until a police car rammed it, causing it to flip over.

“The driver and several people in the car fled the scene as they tried to fight off the police," an eyewitness said. "It was just like an action movie.”

Police officers confirmed that one man was arrested in possession of nearly 35 kilograms of heroin.

They said the raid was carried out by the Ministry of Public Security in coordination with officers from Hanoi and neighboring Hoa Binh Province.

Tuoi Tre (Youth) newspaper reported that police in Hoa Binh also arrested two people on Saturday afternoon with around 10 kilograms of heroin.

Vietnam has some of the world’s toughest drug laws. Those convicted of possessing or smuggling more than 600 grams of heroin or more than 2.5 kilograms of methamphetamine face the death penalty.

The production or sale of 100 grams of heroin or 300 grams of other illegal narcotics is also punishable by death.

Although the laws have been strictly enforced with capital punishment handed down regularly, there is no sign that drug running has been deterred.

Old 20-03-2017, 08:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
huh...liap bor kiu...becos I poor no Amex...

Ermmm we tokking about their commercials, not tokking about whether have the card or not leh......

Anyway I understand that Billionaires or Trillionaires have no need for such mundane cards since you can pay for everything in cold hard cash

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1