The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 12-07-2022, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 8
Crayon321 is one of the Best!Crayon321 is one of the Best!Crayon321 is one of the Best!
Anyone interested in opening a tele group to share stuff?

Hi brothers & sisters, anyone interested to have a private group chat to share stuffs ? I have some old photos/videos if y'all interested. Pardon me if i dont reply quick due to work. DM me your telegram ID/Wechat ID if interested. Most probably creating a group if we manage to hit at least 10 members.

Group is purely for sharing stuff Hope I don't get zap by 大哥大姐们, forgive me if i've done something against the rules, hope to learn more
Old 13-07-2022, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 12
mrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Anyone interested in opening a tele group to share stuff?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayon321 View Post
Hi brothers & sisters, anyone interested to have a private group chat to share stuffs ? I have some old photos/videos if y'all interested. Pardon me if i dont reply quick due to work. DM me your telegram ID/Wechat ID if interested. Most probably creating a group if we manage to hit at least 10 members.

Group is purely for sharing stuff Hope I don't get zap by 大哥大姐们, forgive me if i've done something against the rules, hope to learn more
Its a good idea. Best u open liao give us tele id then we go in
Old 13-07-2022, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Here is a forum, why create another channel? Just share it here for us to see. Good things must share right?
Old 13-07-2022, 09:33 PM
Samster

Crayon321 is one of the Best!Crayon321 is one of the Best!Crayon321 is one of the Best!
Hi brother unsung, i understand what you mean but the thing is, i am really bad with computer stuff.. I got a link of mega from the past, only got link. Im also afraid that if i send here, some people go report, i jialat..

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Here is a forum, why create another channel? Just share it here for us to see. Good things must share right?
Old 13-07-2022, 09:34 PM
Samster

Okay brother mrhobbit, if managed to open a group, I'll send the ID here

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhobbit View Post
Its a good idea. Best u open liao give us tele id then we go in
Old 13-07-2022, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 3
Loverfight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got suggestion, if you already open a Tele group, kindly pm the link
Old 13-07-2022, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1004 / Power: 21
ChickenRun has much to be proud ofChickenRun has much to be proud ofChickenRun has much to be proud ofChickenRun has much to be proud ofChickenRun has much to be proud ofChickenRun has much to be proud ofChickenRun has much to be proud ofChickenRun has much to be proud of

inb4 sg nasi lemak part 2

just stick to the forum and don't invite trouble. you think people cannot report mega links from inside telegram?
Old 13-07-2022, 11:48 PM
Samster

Yeah bro..really something i worry about.. Wanna be nice to share but i really bad at computer :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickenRun View Post
inb4 sg nasi lemak part 2

just stick to the forum and don't invite trouble. you think people cannot report mega links from inside telegram?
Old 14-07-2022, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 2
RearAviator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRearAviator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRearAviator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRearAviator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRearAviator is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Yeah bro..really something i worry about.. Wanna be nice to share but i really bad at computer :/
Hi Bro, if want to share, I would recommend not using your personal Mega account etc if not some white knight report your whole account gone.

Depending on file size and numbers can consider
Wetransfer: https://wetransfer.com/
Gofile:https://gofile.io/
Bunkr:https://bunkr.is/

Gofile/Bunkr more resilient then mega for in my experience while Wetransfer and Gofile easy to use. Open Link, Drag and drop files you want to upload, when complete copy url and paste here. No need to be computer genius
Old 14-07-2022, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 11
surecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
if people want to report, whatever platform you use, they will also report.
Old 14-07-2022, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 22
SGwolfman is a glorious beacon of lightSGwolfman is a glorious beacon of lightSGwolfman is a glorious beacon of lightSGwolfman is a glorious beacon of lightSGwolfman is a glorious beacon of light

most telegram sharing sure kenna caught in the end. still never learn?

Bewares of authority collecting telegram contact again. you are warned!!!!!
Old 14-07-2022, 11:05 PM
Samster

I think i just wait offday learn how to upload here better. Idw do good things then kena haha. Ty for warning brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$man View Post
most telegram sharing sure kenna caught in the end. still never learn?

Bewares of authority collecting telegram contact again. you are warned!!!!!
Old 16-07-2022, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
YanWen6666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

give you a hint

tgstat > adult
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1