The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-11-2022, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 2
Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!
Re: Update: PRC Gals in Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by awanderer View Post
Tried L16H69 Yi Yi is very accommodating. Lots of happened at my end but she is very patience, skill wise is moderate but her character is nice and good to chat with. For newbie like me is pleasant experience.

Body wise not my type.
Any bro can recommend girls with a more slim/slender body?
PM me contact. Thanks.
You can base on ‘bullterrier” consolidated FR bros has shared above. Great for newbie like us.

Hope this helps
Old 13-11-2022, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 17
hwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to all
Those without remark i think means unknown. Cause bro @bullterrier summarized based on other members' FR who do not follow standard, some informed natural/enhanced, mostly don't.
Based on my own experience, most PRC here currently natural.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahboy113 View Post

Thanks for the update.
Upped you.

Just to double confirm: Those didn’t mentioned enhanced boobs means real boobs?
As I read C cup D cup w/o remarks, and also has B cup natural.
Old 13-11-2022, 05:21 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 561 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2002 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute

Weekend seems quiet in Geylang, especially on Sunday.

I went to 1669 and two WL are seated. my favourite one is working, so I proceed to 1658a. in 1658a, one is working and two WL are seated. Pop by WH04, one is not at work.

I walked back to 1658a to FJ with Yang Niu

No need to queue up, haha

Last edited by bullterrier; 13-11-2022 at 05:36 PM.
Old 13-11-2022, 05:33 PM
Samster (Donor)

bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwahyudi69 View Post
Those without remark i think means unknown. Cause bro @bullterrier summarized based on other members' FR who do not follow standard, some informed natural/enhanced, mostly don't.
Based on my own experience, most PRC here currently natural.
usually if enhanced, bros will say so and will be in the summary. if not mentioned, unlikely enhanced. PRC houses are different from Viets and Thais in that PRC houses, the WL mostly did not enhance their boobs with silicon, though some will appear smaller or saggy. So, better if you go try them and provide FR to share info with us
Old 13-11-2022, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by awanderer View Post
Tried L16H69 Yi Yi is very accommodating. Lots of happened at my end but she is very patience, skill wise is moderate but her character is nice and good to chat with. For newbie like me is pleasant experience.

Body wise not my type.
Any bro can recommend girls with a more slim/slender body?
PM me contact. Thanks.
Better to go there and have a look. Many of the "Slim" here isn't really slim lol.
The boss in PRC houses are more friendly (not like some TH house lol). You can sit inside and sometimes I get a drink there after the session to chat with the boss and look at the other girls so I get to see all the girls.

For 1669, I like Mo Mo but others think otherwise lol. Xia Tian and Mandy are really slim as per the list here.
Old 13-11-2022, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 16
desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all

a Q.. those house with different rates say $100, $150 and $200. beside the time difference, will there be a great difference in term of service if you opt for $150 or $80 instead of $200 for the same gal ?

any bro experience b4 ?
Old 13-11-2022, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Update: PRC Gals in Geylang

Time difference equal to longer service and bonking time frame too
Old 13-11-2022, 11:21 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmond_lee View Post
a Q.. those house with different rates say $100, $150 and $200. beside the time difference, will there be a great difference in term of service if you opt for $150 or $80 instead of $200 for the same gal ?

any bro experience b4 ?
i think most of us went thru change parade, though later part it is not legal to do so, i think, in the army

for 30 minutes, you enter the room
5 minute strip, wash and shower
10 minute, cat bath, suck cock
10 minute, doggie, missionery
5 minute, shower and fuck off

for 45 minutes, you enter the room,
8 minute, strip, wash and shower, a little rubba
15 minute, foreplay, catbath, suck balls, suck cock
15 minutes, doggie, cowgirl riding, missionery
7 minute, wash, cuddle and fuck off

for 60 minutes
10 minutes, strip, wash, shower, foreplay, rubba,
20 minutes, foreplay, catbath, suck cock, suck balls, cuddle, you suck her
20 minutes, cowgirl riding, doggie, perhaps one or two positions before missionery.
5 minutes cuddle on bed
5 minutes wash, and fuck off

so, it depends on what type of speed and experience you want. if you want to fuck and go, i rather go to Viet house, cheaper and more choices, their skin is fair, but lots of fake boobs. If you want to enjoy the time, you decide whether 45 minutes or 60 minutes
Old 13-11-2022, 11:24 PM
Samster (Donor)

but surprisingly, Geylang PRC houses tends to be more quiet at late afternoon to night, and also on weekends, not much queue and not much wait, much to contrary belief that they are crowded. Super quiet. I have better luck to get the WL i want at night and whole day on weekends Sat and especially Sunday . dunnno why
Old 13-11-2022, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 16
desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Time difference equal to longer service and bonking time frame too
been chonging PRC for near 10 years, last time its mostly standard $150 and some random $80 for 30mins.

but usually even including foreplay, i can't remember using more than 45mins ever.

for those bros into even shorter foreplay, the session should be over in 30-35mins, how long can one really last for the FJ ? 10-15mins are considered long enough.

my single one cent opinion.
Old 13-11-2022, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
i think most of us went thru change parade, though later part it is not legal to do so, i think, in the army

for 60 minutes
20 minutes, cowgirl riding, doggie, perhaps one or two positions before missionery.
5 minutes cuddle on bed

so, it depends on what type of speed and experience you want. if you want to fuck and go, i rather go to Viet house, cheaper and more choices, their skin is fair, but lots of fake boobs. If you want to enjoy the time, you decide whether 45 minutes or 60 minutes
Too bad here don't have many 90min option lol. For those with 30min/45min booking, gotta either book 2x45 or 1x60 + 1x30. If only have Cat200 option, I just take 60min.
Old 13-11-2022, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 16
thundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to all

cannot find L1608 thread.... so i post FR here

House: L1608
WL: Jing Jing
damage: $150 (45 mins)
HT: 157 to 160cm
breast: B to C cup (with nipple protruding out)
Skin: Quite Fair
look: small eyes, got a mole on her nose...overall not too bad looking, can't remember long or short hair, she tie up...
body: Pettile and silm, small size
cat bath: normal
BBBJ: ok
FJ: ok
Old 13-11-2022, 11:54 PM
Samster (Donor)

Compilation from bros 13th Nov 2022

Lorong 16 House 6 -- One PRC (Ma Li)
Lorong 16 House 8 -- One PRC (Jing Jing) New Arrival
Lorong 16 House 12 -- Two PRC (Dada(D cup), Kiki and Meng Meng)
Lorong 16 House 58a -- Three PRC (Yang Niu (C cup), Lu Lu (A-B Cup) and Wei Wei (B cup))
Lorong 16 House 69 -- Six PRC (Momo (A cup), Yi Yi (B cup), Lu Lu (C Cup), Qian Qian (A-B cup), Bei Bei (B cup), Sasa) New Arrival
Lorong 18 House 20 -- One PRC (Apple(B+ enhanced)
Lorong 20 House 41 -- One PRC (Xiao Mei, B Cup)
Lorong 20 House 58 -- Three PRC (Sasa, Grace and Mandy) New Arrival
Westerhout House 4 -- Three PRC (Shuang Shuang(enhanced Dcup), Zhen Zhen(A cup) and Xia Tian)
Westerhout House 17 -- One PRC (Lynn) [COLOR="red"]

Lorong 16 House 6 – $150 for 45 minutes, one shot
Lorong 16 House 8 – $150 for 45 minutes, one shot
Lorong 16 House 12 --$200 for 1 hour, one shot
Lorong 16 House 58a --$150 for 45 minutes, one shot, $200 for 1 hour, one shot
Lorong 16 House 69 --$80 for 30 minutes, one shot, $150 for 1 hour, one shot
Lorong 18 House 20 -- $200 for 1 hour, one shot
Lorong 20 House 41 -- $200 for 1 hour, one shot
Lorong 20 House 58 --$150 for 45 minutes, one shot, $200 for 1 hour, one shot
Westerhout House 4 --$100 for 30 minutes one shot, $200 for 1 hour, one shot
Westerhout House 17 -- $100 for 30 minutes one shot

Bros FR summary

Lorong 16 House 6
Mali
Looks like 22 yr old neighbour daughter, good service. short and stocky bak bak figure, skin a bit tanned, A-B cup, accomodating in fuck in multiple positions, usual catbath, BBBJ

Lorong 16 House 8
Jing Jing New Arrival
B to C cup with portruding nipple, quite fair skin, small eyes, mole on nose, petite small size slim,

lorong 16 house 12
Dada
1.55m, D or E boobs, Fair, Hardworking and sincere, French and BBBJ, accommodating
Kiki
Looks young and chio, slim figure with B cup, accommodating
Meng Meng
Young, choi, skinny in a good way, looks a bit like Zhang Tian Ai

lorong 16 house 58a
Yang Niu
Curvy butt, slender body, very very fair skin, with mixed Russian-Chinese look, brown hair, natural C cup pink nipples, services oriented hardworking type, sensual sucking of balls and rod
Lu Lu
Sister of Yang Niu, petite and slender body, A-B cup, looks like neighbour daughter pretty face, early to mid 20s
Wei Wei
Petite size, looks like a teenager, firm B cup nice to grab, BBBJ good suction, knows her job well with good service

lorong 16 house 69
Mo Mo
Slim, petite, A cup, Not for boob lovers but she makes it up with good attitude and friendliness
Yi Yi
B cup, friendly, big fleshy butt, accomodating in different positions
Lu Lu
C cup, perky butt, pretty
Qian Qian
Petite, A-B cup, smooth skin
Bei Bei
B cup, good service, good AR and BBBJ, AR with tongue fuck, accomodating in various positions, very load moans when fucked
Sasa New Arrival
Fair skin, meaty, accomodating in various positions, good service

lorong 18 house 20
Apple
Fair, B+ enhanced

lorong 20 house 41
Xiao Mei
B cup, 1.65m tall, exotic Guizhou minority look

lorong 20 house 58
Grace
Petite, looks like a JC student, perky nipples, Natural B cup. Fucking her feels like fucking a 18 year old JC student
Mandy
B cup, good catbath, good BBBJ in shower, cute and young, sharp features
Sasa New Arrival
Looks slutty, good hot cold water BBBJ, good service

Westerhout House 4
Shuang Shuang
GF feel, C-D cup, bubbly village gal, short meaty stouty body, BBBJ, accomodating in various position, load moans when fucked
Zhen Zhen
Erotic, A cup, MILF above 30, makeup a bit thick, around 1.6m, some sugar rolls on tummy, use nipples to poke during AR, good service and attitude, average looks and body, pussy a bit loose, hardworking rider
Xia Tian
Petite slim and short, fair skin, body art of left shoulder plate, GFE easy going, deep throat BBBJ

Westerhout House 17
Lynn
Can french and bbbj. More towards meaty and busty.
Old 14-11-2022, 07:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Update: PRC Gals in Geylang

Quote:

for 60 minutes
5 minutes cuddle on bed

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmond_lee View Post
been chonging PRC for near 10 years, last time its mostly standard $150 and some random $80 for 30mins.

but usually even including foreplay, i can't remember using more than 45mins ever.

for those bros into even shorter foreplay, the session should be over in 30-35mins, how long can one really last for the FJ ? 10-15mins are considered long enough.

my single one cent opinion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Too bad here don't have many 90min option lol. For those with 30min/45min booking, gotta either book 2x45 or 1x60 + 1x30. If only have Cat200 option, I just take 60min.
Personally I prefer slow and steady so that I can enjoy myself to the Max cum can perform better

Both WL and FL minimum 1 to 2 hours will be best of both worlds for me

Enjoy and rest and relax

That's why I don't go for fast food

Fine dining is the best

My 2ml worth of semen
Old 14-11-2022, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 524 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
but surprisingly, Geylang PRC houses tends to be more quiet at late afternoon to night, and also on weekends, not much queue and not much wait, much to contrary belief that they are crowded. Super quiet. I have better luck to get the WL i want at night and whole day on weekends Sat and especially Sunday . dunnno why
i think it depends
on several weekday nights i went all the WL are busy

recently OKTs and even MPs are complaining about lack of customer.
should have something to do with this instead
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1