The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-10-2023, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Hong Kong (HK) Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post
Aiyo, work aldy v tough, plus the consistent growth learning mindset needed to survive on the job training. Then need to start from top 8, then go down. No doubt may find standard or super looking chiobus /w makeup w kind heart, however i will be v dead looking cum lose my life, be it financial, career and personal. I dun look yandao. Chiobus usually look for yandao cum career minded and have a great satisfying yin qi(meaning chiobus giving their assets to you for xxx), usually to the disadvantage to guys. Of course it's easy for girls to get yang qi from yandao and plus the usual dirty satisfaction from guys. I will be very dead looking before i get chiobus.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyga View Post
Hello bros, just wondering if anyone care to share some nice budget hotels in HK? Will be there for the first time this coming Nov!

Many many..but need choose by district.
Just use booking or trip & filter by district
Old 08-10-2023, 01:45 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 9
bb8bliiitz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
very clear and helpful tips. thanks! will be there this week. let me know if anyone wants to meet up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenc23 View Post
Was in HK last week. Visited James Lee Mansion at TST and Fuji at CWB.

For James Mansion, took some time to start from the top (8 floor) and work my way down to second floor, pressing the door bell and waiting for them to open. Mostly PRCs, some locals, Taiwanese and the lower floors have Thai. After checking 62 available doors, decided on one and went back up. 600HKD for one shot.

For Fuji, started from 22 floor and combed down to 2nd floor, went through about 40 doors. Taller building but less rooms than James Mansion. Mostly PRCs, some locals, Taiwanese. Market rate is about 700HKD. There are also about 2 Russians at 1000HKD.
Old 08-10-2023, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
highkid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

For James Mansion, took some time to start from the top (8 floor) and work my way down to second floor, pressing the door bell and waiting for them to open. Mostly PRCs, some locals, Taiwanese and the lower floors have Thai. After checking 62 available doors, decided on one and went back up. 600HKD for one shot.

For Fuji, started from 22 floor and combed down to 2nd floor, went through about 40 doors. Taller building but less rooms than James Mansion. Mostly PRCs, some locals, Taiwanese. Market rate is about 700HKD. There are also about 2 Russians at 1000HKD.
Was browsing some hk telegram grp of some spas over at TST area. Tried those before? Saw dmg 800 over.. How's the age of the Fl at James mansion? Thanks brudder
Old 09-10-2023, 03:14 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
slickbeans deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bros, going to HK soon and wanted to ask for these walk up apts (James S Lee, Fuji, Phoenix) - what time do they "close" or is it 24 hours? Thanks!
Old 10-10-2023, 12:23 AM
Samster

kenc23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by highkid View Post
Was browsing some hk telegram grp of some spas over at TST area. Tried those before? Saw dmg 800 over.. How's the age of the Fl at James mansion? Thanks brudder
Have not tried those spas before, please share your experience if you get to try!

For FL at James, they seem to be in 20s and early 30s. No milfs.

If you prefer milfs, can try Jordan area. They are active that pre-covid, didn't get to visit that area in this recent trip.
Old 10-10-2023, 12:24 AM
Samster

kenc23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickbeans View Post
Hey bros, going to HK soon and wanted to ask for these walk up apts (James S Lee, Fuji, Phoenix) - what time do they "close" or is it 24 hours? Thanks!
Considered 24hrs as they are all working independently.
Old 10-10-2023, 01:56 AM
Samster

Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Considered 24hrs as they are all working independently.
Yes and no....generally very few after 0130/0200

1. The hot ones dont need to be so long hours
2. The experienced ones well know as does evry SW in evry city, the later the harder the 'job' ( drunkies, guys who cant get it up, risk of violence, rtc);

So aftrr this hour...tends to older or fuglies who need to still stay open.

NO you dont go around knocking on the closed doors...the scarface tatood guys below will remove u very fast.

You MIGHT after an initial visit w a gal u like get her wechat & be able to arrange later appontment if she thinks u are worth it n likes u
Old 11-10-2023, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
Zetyalpha is one of the Best!Zetyalpha is one of the Best!Zetyalpha is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
Dude? You are bot or human?
Can you repost....in english?
He's probably those boomer gen and the very chinese type. Isn't it obviously from his writing?
Old 11-10-2023, 09:50 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 739 / Power: 8
carrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to behold

Anyone tried engaging those street hookers? Saw quite a few at temple street and some looked not bad.
Old 11-10-2023, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrotcake2928 View Post
Anyone tried engaging those street hookers? Saw quite a few at temple street and some looked not bad.

Yea..many times

2 types...
Those standing at specific unit...pimps watch closely...u go up to the unit, fuck & go.
Used to be average 300

Some very racist n only do chinese, most ok others

2nd type...stand around on nearby cross streets/ shanghai st etc, u approach, agree price...follow her to her place usually 50-100m away.

Usually 300, occasionally up to 500
But i was shagging young fresh ones often for 300....just have to be patient....walk around slowly w eyes open.

Remember its a highturn game...for every gal u see on the street another is upstairs getting done....so wait & see over at least 30 minits as they come n go
Old 11-10-2023, 11:02 PM
Samster (P)

carrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
Yea..many times

2 types...
Those standing at specific unit...pimps watch closely...u go up to the unit, fuck & go.
Used to be average 300

Some very racist n only do chinese, most ok others

2nd type...stand around on nearby cross streets/ shanghai st etc, u approach, agree price...follow her to her place usually 50-100m away.

Usually 300, occasionally up to 500
But i was shagging young fresh ones often for 300....just have to be patient....walk around slowly w eyes open.

Remember its a highturn game...for every gal u see on the street another is upstairs getting done....so wait & see over at least 30 minits as they come n go
Wow, that's so much cheaper than those on 141 website
Old 14-10-2023, 01:47 AM
Samster (P)

Was venturing mainly around Jordan and here's what I found/noticed:Temple street and Pak Hoi street mainly for fast food (FJ). Shanghai street offers HJ and FJ. Kung Sheung Mansions has 1 level to explore, but less than 10 units and mainly thai. Here's some that I tried:

Girl 1: Temple Street 148 to 170.

Can't remember the exact location but is along that stretch. Walked down temple street for almost 1h before spotting her. Very chio 9/10, looked early 20s, probably the chioest along that street. Was quoted 300HKD for 15min and went ahead with it. Room is right above and very small. She stripped totally and gave a quick HJ, capped on and lie there like a dead fish lol. Fast food experience.

Girl 2: Kung Sheung Mansions 117-1

Pressed doorbell for quite a few unit at that level and all was Thai. All quoted 400HKD for 30min and I went for the only one that smiled (service shouldn't be bad right). She allow raw (foc) and anal (+200HKD) but I didn't take up. Showered together before lying on bed. Gave a good bbbj until I almost came and capped on. Cowgirl position all the way without complain. No shower after the deed.

Girl 3: Pak Hoi Street 206

Saw this girl in Jap school uniform and decided to try. Mask on all the way so couldnt tell the age, looked pretty decent with mask on. Same as girl 1, 300HKD for 15min. In the room, she only remove her panty and unclipped her bra. Not an issue as I wanted her to keep her uniform on anyway. Fast food experience too.

Girl 4: Shanghai Street 173 to 193

Can't remember exact location, along that stretch. Was tired that night and decided to go for HJ instead as it was 1am already. Saw this girl with 34D, looked late 30s, and asked her for price. Quoted 300HKD for 40min (massage + HJ). Went ahead with it and was brought to the room above. Showered alone with her outside the room. I wasn't expecting much from massage but it was actually quite good. Coming to sensual part, she quoted 200HKD to strip (stupid me, should have confirmed before started). Then quoted 100HKD for teasing. Small head took over big head and went ahead with it. Halfway through HJ, quoted 200HKD more for FJ. So total damage was 800HKD for 40min FJ. Although pricy but experience was so much better, she will engage you instead of being a dead fish. Overall, a good experience.
Old 14-10-2023, 01:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Darius is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

where does the local Hong Kong guys go for bath follow by good massage, like health spa???? any bros can recommend the good ones? best if got back scrub.
Old 15-10-2023, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
leslielam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Whats the address of James Lee building and Fuji?

Does anyone have a list of all these buildings?

Thanks.
Old 15-10-2023, 08:05 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=leslielam;22740789]Whats the address of James Lee building and Fuji?

Does anyone have a list of all these buildings?

Geez...dude...Google??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1