The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2006, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 19
thomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sexless Relationship

Hey guys, let me tell you....a sexless relationship if it's between a husband and wife is a very unhealthy one but it's definitely ok if it's bf and gf. Both party can be blamed for the ones to stray as the 2 of you should look into the real problem behind this sexless relationship and work it out.

I've came out of this sexless relationship with my wife for a little more than one and a half year. It's a long story but we managed to work it out and now we're back to a normal healthy sex life. But believe me.......Throughout the sexless period, I've never for once had any sex be it a FL, pros or any. I just kept myself occupied with fish keeping.
Old 14-08-2006, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 22
Dickster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank who to all bros and sisters here who have given me valuable advices regardless if they are stinging or pleasant to the ears . I guess this has being an avoidable problem . Lol why guys reach the peak of their lust eariler that female? if both can reach teh same time then good liao.. lolz. i apreciate ur comments, i wil try to up ur point as soon as 24 hr mark is over. so gusy pls. give me some time.

Thanks
Regards
To bonk or not to?
Old 14-08-2006, 04:55 PM
Samster

wao Thomas88 are u born in teh year 88?
If so , u are my idol lolz.!!!!!

Just joking..
Old 15-08-2006, 08:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 19
thomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dickster
wao Thomas88 are u born in teh year 88?
If so , u are my idol lolz.!!!!!

Just joking..
Hahaha.......no lah, 88 is "farth farth" meh. I'm already a 42y old man very soon got to use a walking stick.
Old 15-08-2006, 08:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 18
angie II deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyangie II deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

plz.. brudderr.. b4 u fart say excuse me 1st!

WYSIWYG = WHAT YOU SEE IS WORRYING YOUR GIRLFRIEND!
Old 15-08-2006, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 23
medicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to all

I got a gf of quite long liao... but only sex in the start of the relationship... now... bo liao.... got hug can laugh liao... sian
Old 15-08-2006, 12:11 PM
Samster

hmmm bro medicheng , sex at the beginning ? now nothing can be done ah ? why is this so ? did u anger her in any way ot nor?

UP FiReWoRkS bro liao , giev me another 24 hr while i slowly up one by one.

Thanks
regards
To bonk or not to bonk
Old 15-08-2006, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 19
SassySammy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Dickster, i think u seem quite gian to eat outside. Pardon me, but r u tryin to seek a sort of approval from bros n sis here ie give yrself an excuse/reason tt u can go outside to eat, now tt yr gf doesnt wan to sextisfy u? This way, u can tell yrself, it's only normal tt u eat outside, so tt yr guilt will lessen?

it's yr more than 6 yrs relationship at stake. only u can judge/predict what will happen if she finds out. but personally (if it does matter lol), still hope u two can work things out heheh if suay suay a 'not bad guy' comes along at the same time that she finds out abt the infidelity, then sure jialat jialat.
Old 15-08-2006, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 22
Alami deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Dickster, some times when gf/wf is stressed either by work or the relationship, there will be no sex. There was a time when my bussiness was short of money; my wf was very stressed out and there was no sex for more than 6 months!

Since you already know your problem, its just a matter of getting your gf/parents to be agreeable. Good luck!
Old 15-08-2006, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 19
sinbad01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Qn for bro dickster: you got ur own place now? Room with attached bathroom to stay?

I also in ur situation actually. I figured that in the earlier yrs, perhaps they dun mind having sex all the time and at the weird places. But most of the ladies after a while esp when they grow up may not appreciate not having a proper place to rest and have sex. Me for example still have to share room with my brother, so i dun blame her for not wanting to have sex. Bring her out say go hotel also she not comfy. So lan lan now waiting for house to come bah Hope tt might help some of the bros who are having such probs too.
Old 15-08-2006, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
rickytay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bro dickster i think the first question you should ask is, whether she is the right one for you and if she is the one you wanna be with. If not then maybe it's time to leave her.

If she is the one, then you should sort out things with her.

Keep in mind you live for yourself not for anyone.
Old 15-08-2006, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
XX26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acerpac
Confirm cannot last! Human got needs and wants mah. Sex is not everything in a relationship, but it's a important part in a relationship.
I agree w above. no sex = no happy. why do you want to commit yourself in a no happy r/s?

Its human nature that if you cannot get what you want here, you get it elsewhere. agree?

cheers
Old 15-08-2006, 01:30 PM
Samster

well , never a thought that i would want to have a fling or eat outside. to me there are only two routes .. one is to end it , the other to resolve the sexless issue.and yup my room was those with attached birthroom and it is air conditioned , should not be an issue of comfy place or not. I am sorry to know that i was thought to be seeking approval from here to onz outside, buut i am just asking for a penny for our bros' and siss' thoughts so as to make a better decision on my next choice. Sorry if i offended anyone.
Good day

Thanks
Regards.
To bonk or not to bonk
Old 15-08-2006, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 19
SassySammy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

no la u didnt offend anyone maybe she wans a massage b4 sex? like adam sandler's wife in the movie 'Click' lol.. damn good show. i think having yr own room with an attached bathroom helps alot.. i sleep with my mum lo.. zero privacy..

Regards too.
Dont bonk. Bonk yr gf oni.
Old 16-08-2006, 02:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3212 / Power: 20
*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassySammy
.. i sleep with my mum lo.. zero privacy..
you still sleeping with your mom???how come??

are you still very young or??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1