The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 10-12-2015, 06:33 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 0
Cestlavie is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCestlavie is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Taiwan AV

Tomorrow upload.

Old 10-12-2015, 06:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superdelta View Post
the "special finale" is just a handjob in the ktv room (bj if you are lucky).

and its not hard to find these KTV (酒店) in taipei. they are all over 林森北路. just need to have an agent (干部) to bring you in. 2 main types of 酒店, themed ktv (制服店) and own attire ones (礼服店).

girls from 制服店 usually lower in quality but will strip till naked for the 2hours and give u lap dance and handjob at the end.

girls from 礼服店 usually very high in quality but will not strip and no hj. hug, kiss, squeeze boobs and others usually depend on chemistry and if its good can request to bring out (expensive).

price for both is about the same. around S$100 - 150 for the girls to sit with you for 100mins - 120mins. can request to extend if u like the girl or ask to bring girls in to choose another one for another session. usually free flow beer. compulsory waiter tip included in bill (少爷费).

Thanks for the infor bro.
Old 10-12-2015, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ChaosPaladin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any good place to recommend? went to one in taipei based on taxi uncle recommendation but was very disappointed with the quality of the gals there.
feel like my frens bullshit me tt the gals are all super chio.
Old 10-12-2015, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1056 / Power: 14
FirstTimeUser has much to be proud ofFirstTimeUser has much to be proud ofFirstTimeUser has much to be proud ofFirstTimeUser has much to be proud ofFirstTimeUser has much to be proud ofFirstTimeUser has much to be proud ofFirstTimeUser has much to be proud ofFirstTimeUser has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cestlavie View Post
Tomorrow upload.

Will up your points in a couple of days bro! Thanks for the sharing!
Old 11-12-2015, 05:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superdelta View Post
the "special finale" is just a handjob in the ktv room (bj if you are lucky).

and its not hard to find these KTV (酒店) in taipei. they are all over 林森北路. just need to have an agent (干部) to bring you in. 2 main types of 酒店, themed ktv (制服店) and own attire ones (礼服店).

girls from 制服店 usually lower in quality but will strip till naked for the 2hours and give u lap dance and handjob at the end.

girls from 礼服店 usually very high in quality but will not strip and no hj. hug, kiss, squeeze boobs and others usually depend on chemistry and if its good can request to bring out (expensive).

price for both is about the same. around S$100 - 150 for the girls to sit with you for 100mins - 120mins. can request to extend if u like the girl or ask to bring girls in to choose another one for another session. usually free flow beer. compulsory waiter tip included in bill (少爷费).

Thanks for the info bro.. will plan a visit to taiwan soon!! The girls in the pics really see liao steam sia

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 11-12-2015, 12:44 PM
Samster (B)

Cestlavie is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCestlavie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Teen girl having sex

https://mega.nz/#!uVgznQ6D!guBSEhvWB...rNuqWEuq gFmg
Old 11-12-2015, 08:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 12
samliu1980A is a Helpful and Caring Samstersamliu1980A is a Helpful and Caring Samster

nice share up up up
Old 11-12-2015, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
wah this SYT damn chio sia
Old 11-12-2015, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 20
first-timer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfirst-timer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfirst-timer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice vids, thanks.
Old 12-12-2015, 03:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1029 / Power: 16
Megafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdi813 View Post
wah this SYT damn chio sia
Her name is Gu Yi Rou 辜怡媃...

One word of warning. She may possibly be underaged when it was taken.
Old 12-12-2015, 10:42 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
magne is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

That picture with so many girls, can someone tell me where is this place exactly?
Old 12-12-2015, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing.
Old 09-02-2016, 11:36 PM
Samster (B)

Back from a long break.

Couple having sex in Taiwan High Speed Rail Train toilet.

https://mega.nz/#!mZRwxJxa!n5US4UZh1...AR-6f470rJsoxg

Next up tomorrow is 4 videos of Taiwan Army officer having sex with female warrant officer.
Old 09-02-2016, 11:42 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 14
artie has much to be proud ofartie has much to be proud ofartie has much to be proud ofartie has much to be proud ofartie has much to be proud ofartie has much to be proud ofartie has much to be proud ofartie has much to be proud ofartie has much to be proud of

ups for ts!
Old 09-02-2016, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 13
Hunter619 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Back from a long break.

Couple having sex in Taiwan High Speed Rail Train toilet.

https://mega.nz/#!mZRwxJxa!n5US4UZh1...AR-6f470rJsoxg

Next up tomorrow is 4 videos of Taiwan Army officer having sex with female warrant officer.
Thank you bro, we can't waiting for more nice and good Taiwan Woman
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1