The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 08-08-2010, 11:51 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!
Re: Bangkok Field Report

The gal in the pic I am ok le... 8/10 to me laew... Me low standard... 555

Me at amk, yes but 5 years ago la bro... But now I will be back to sillypore but don't know where, maybe amk or woodland. Will start working in sillypore only after sept. Beer on me no prob la when we meet in Sg after sept...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
ok add 1 chick here.. pic taken in my korea trip..in case any one ask, cheong in korea mostly CMI FLs , from border of china again.. just can speak korean..like the fake koreans in chinapore.. and plenty of pinays working in bars.. again same in chinapore.. the guy beside her is not me hor!!!!!!!!! that fucker kept taking pics with her..no chance to take solo pic of her..

holymann, u also amk ar.. same same here! beer on u before i leave next week ok? hahahaha
Old 09-08-2010, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
ya ya ya, we believe you. You neber bring them back, but they all bring you back.
hehehe .... ya lor ....
they bring me back to my hotel ...
Old 09-08-2010, 12:20 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
Prince Holy...your taste is getting higher and higher now....it is almost a prefect 10 for me....enough to give me an old man a heart attack...
Old 09-08-2010, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post

Me at amk, yes but 5 years ago la bro... But now I will be back to sillypore but don't know where, maybe amk or woodland. Will start working in sillypore only after sept. Beer on me no prob la when we meet in Sg after sept...
she is a dancer from 1 of those korean stage show.. very beautiful in real person..
i only in sg until wed..after that u have to come to bkk to claim yr beer..
Old 09-08-2010, 11:02 AM
Samster

adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Just landed this afternoon and welcome by heavy rain and no flood before reaching rachada.
thousand apologizes to u, bro ...
we were suppose to meet up when i am in bkk ...
but i was too tight up with my thai friends and being a short trip, there r so much things to do and so little time ...

could have planned to stay a longer period ... my bad ...

perhaps, we will meet again in bkk and u can bring me ard ...
chok dee ...
Old 09-08-2010, 01:35 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Wah... Sui mak mak...

I will be in Sg this thurday and Friday will fly from Sg to bkk till Sunday..... You in bkk this weekend?

Quote:
she is a dancer from 1 of those korean stage show.. very beautiful in real person..
i only in sg until wed..after that u have to come to bkk to claim yr beer..
Old 09-08-2010, 07:48 PM
Samster

just want to share an airport experience i have 2 days ago ...

after checking-in at thaiairways counter, as i was approaching the immigration gate .. suddenly 2 chinese ladies stopped me ...
one was young and pretty .. the other is old lady .. looks like her mum ...
they know i am chinese and immediately start talking to me in chinese ..
the young lady explain to me that they r stuck in bkk now becoz they do not have enough money to go back home ....
i then asked them how they come here ??
they said they bought a 2 way tkt but now they cut short their trip and they dun have enough for the change tkt fee back to china ...
i then asked them how could they come to bkk with not enough money ??
she then show me her wallet and i could see a few hundreds rmb ...
she said she is short of a few hundreds baht ...

i begin to have suspicious becoz her speech was too smooth going and she seem to be able to anticipate my next question ....
next i could not see any luggages with them ...
and all these while she did not offer to give me any contacts or make any attempts to return the money ....
i have very strong feeling this is a scam to cheat money from unsuspicious travelers ..

i told her i would love to help them but i see no reason why i need to as i dun even know them at all and this is not a life threatening situation ....
and moreover, they can still go back to china as long as they stick to the original itinerary ... not a problem at all ...

looks like such similar china scams have evolve to foreign airports now ...
they really go regional now ...
Old 09-08-2010, 07:53 PM
Samster

Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post

after checking-in at thaiairways counter, as i was approaching the immigration gate .. suddenly 2 chinese ladies stopped me ...
the young lady explain to me that they r stuck in bkk now becoz they do not have enough money to go back home ....
they said they bought a 2 way tkt but now they cut short their trip and they dun have enough for the change tkt fee back to china ...

i begin to have suspicious becoz her speech was too smooth going and she seem to be able to anticipate my next question ....
and all these while she did not offer to give me any contacts or make any attempts to return the money ....
i have very strong feeling this is a scam to cheat money from unsuspicious travelers ..

i told her i would love to help them but i see no reason why i need to as i dun even know them at all and this is not a life threatening situation ....
and moreover, they can still go back to china as long as they stick to the original itinerary ... not a problem at all ...

Will update u when i go back on wed...if these 2 still ard and happ to ask me, dun worry, i will give them a good one!
did u take a pic of the young one? old one u can keep..
Old 09-08-2010, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Will update u when i go back on wed...if these 2 still ard and happ to ask me, dun worry, i will give them a good one!
did u take a pic of the young one? old one u can keep..
没有呀 ... mai mi ....
after take one picture will cost me a few hundreds thai baht ..
Old 09-08-2010, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Adidas 88,

That's a scam, good move by not giving them any money! I wish, I was approached by a pretty daughter and mom, I would give them 100B and see their facial expression! Even though it's a scam, I would give few hundred Bhat, it's just me. Maybe, I would hug the pretty daughter and see her reaction to my hugging and feeling her breasts with my chest! ha ha ha ha ha

In Bangkok, I've allocated 1,000B every month to charity!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 09-08-2010, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Adidas 88,
That's a scam, good move by not giving them any money ...
i guess my experiences and what i have seen in china have make me wiser to spot these scams ... and never part with my money to these ppl ..
Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
In Bangkok, I've allocated 1,000B every month to charity!
every yr ... i donate to a catholic church in bkk whenever i go to bkk ..
except this time .... very bad of me ...
will make up the next time when i am back again ...
Old 09-08-2010, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
i guess my experiences and what i have seen in china have make me wiser to spot these scams ... and never part with my money to these ppl ..

every yr ... i donate to a catholic church in bkk whenever i go to bkk ..
except this time .... very bad of me ...
will make up the next time when i am back again ..
cham la... i been donating to emmanuelle all these years..
Old 09-08-2010, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BMW X5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I have already faced it twice at the old Don Muang airport. Always work in pairs. First pair was man in coat and woman. Claiming they are in transit and lost all their money. Yup in transit, inside the airport.

Second time 2 ladies, also after checking in.

What a joke.
Old 09-08-2010, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I met a few times, Hanoi, HCMC and BKK airport. Same reason, lost the entire wallet, open his/her another wallet n show me no credit card, nothing. Want to pass me his/her contact and ask for my biz card, so that he/she can send money back to me. I normally open my wallet and say, look I also no money. I usually have money all over my pants and bags.
Old 09-08-2010, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
motoji deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone been to Surat restaurant on Rama VI road? very narrow road leading to a super old and run down restaurant, some people call it "no hands" restaurant.

Gameplay :
Go in a group of min 6 pax, eat dinner somewhere else, as food there is expensive and not delicious. Many people bring their own whiskey, beer there is not expensive. it is not open dining concept, so they will bring you to a japanese style room. each person then pool in eg. 200THB, if 6 pax then you have 1.2k THB on the table. Please do not close the door after you are in the room, otherwise how to choose pretty gals walking around. Each gal will charge 200THB to take off the top and another 300THB to take off bottom. each 200THB will get all the 6 guys some ruba ruba sessions with a gal. The gal will go round the table, sitting on your lap. Therefore, each guy can ruba ruba 6 girls in total with only 200 THB.

Most of the gals are from Thai-Burmese border (Thai Yai), many are fair and better looking than 3.5k cat in MP. ST is 1.5k, LT self-negotiate as i havnt try before.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1