The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 22-01-2011, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobsgoh View Post
Is there a age limit and/or looks requirements, any habit forbid?.
Age is not a problem even if you are 60 year old man. I have seen from my very own eyes a retired man 60 year old ++ having breakfast with a young farm lady in Hat Yai. Even our tuk tuk driver was impressed that he still got energy to bonk.

I don't have problem with looks too but I still think it's better we exchange pic before any decision is made for the best of interest of both parties. PM me your email and I give you mine. Then I forward my picture to you and you do the same. After that we will decide whether to accept or reject each other.

If accepted then we will proceed with the booking procedure and discuss the date of departure. I am looking at 3 night 4 day, depart 28th June return 2nd July. As for forbidden activities are you referring to ecstasy taking and gambling?

I can tolerate alcohol drinking and smoking man as most cheonging man will do it. But if there are other activities not mentioned above please let me know. For ecstasy and gambling well if you are one I just need more information about it.

Lastly of course I will make a guidelines such as we cheonging brothers are there strictly for pleasure purposes only and illegal activities such as drug trafficking is not allowed. We shall always be together during meals, hanging out, discos, massage, karaoke, shopping, etc with or without our girls around.

And to make sure you are trusted and reliable person I also need to check your points as a SBF member. The more points you have the more likely I will accept you. This is to avoid possible fraud, scams, false identity, cheating when going for the tour together. If I have doubts with you I reserved the right to cancel the trip. So for bros that are not serious and genuine pls do not PM me, don't waste each other time here OK. Thanks.
Old 22-01-2011, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 19
Cupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnudes View Post
...visit Hatyai at the end of June 2011 for few days.
I can.
Quote:
...can converse in Thai and Hokkien well, and also know the place well
I can.
Quote:
...know where to find the farms, negotiate and also know where to stay
I can.
Quote:
...depart by coach from Singapore
I can
Quote:
...food and drink we would split everything 50%-50%. For the girls, hotels and bus fare we pay on our own
I don't need your money.
Quote:
...referring to ecstasy taking and gambling?...alcohol drinking and smoking...
I don't take drug and alcohol nor gamble and smoke
Quote:
...For more information, suggestion, questions, pls PM me...If I have doubts with you I reserved the right to cancel the trip...
My question to you, why should anyone PM to you for?
Old 22-01-2011, 11:32 PM
Samster

jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupnoodle View Post
I can.
I can.
I can.
I can
I don't need your money.
I'm just looking for a cheong buddy and the reason I ask for PM is to make sure it is a private msg, not to be seen by others.

Last edited by jnudes; 22-01-2011 at 11:57 PM.
Old 23-01-2011, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 19
Cupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
...looking for a cheong buddy and the reason I ask for PM is to make sure it is a private msg...
A PM of course is private messenge. Maybe you should look for your own friend to be your buddy for any reason, rather than meeting stranger from net. At first look at your stated criteria, one might thought that you are going to hire a tour guide or something. If someone fulfil your stated conditions, wonder what is reason he would want to follow you to have fun? Please do make sensible judgement and your request might spark a flame.

Have fun
Old 23-01-2011, 03:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 20
klguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I'm just looking for a cheong buddy and the reason I ask for PM is to make sure it is a private msg, not to be seen by others.
No offence meant ya bro but your original posting sounds like you're a condescending type so perhaps you could try to empathise how the reader of your post will feel once he has read it! To be honest your post is a zapping magnet! Again no offence ya just sharing my personal thoughts!

Last edited by klguylate30s; 23-01-2011 at 03:34 AM.
Old 23-01-2011, 04:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

I can.

I also can, anytime.... by then I would have made at least 4 trip. June is crew holidays?

I can.

I also can, but not as well. If I can converse well, I would be a translator, and then I charge

I can.

I also can, arrange for farm stay, pig farm, etc

I can

I also can, but never do it before, I normally drive. But then don't think people want to share the petrol and toll..... not to mention tayar wear.

...food and drink we would split everything 50%-50%. For the girls, hotels and bus fare we pay on our own

I don't need your money.

I drive myself, feed myself, fark on my own, so far no one ever pay for me.

Headache take a drug call Panadol, cough mixture have alcohol, life is a gamble, have been smoking other's people smoke.

...For more information, suggestion, questions, pls PM me...If I have doubts with you I reserved the right to cancel the trip...

don't know who mafan here. I prefer to have cup of noodle with a friend, less mafan
Old 23-01-2011, 05:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by klguylate30s View Post
No offence meant ya bro but your original posting sounds like you're a condescending type so perhaps you could try to empathise how the reader of your post will feel once he has read it! To be honest your post is a zapping magnet! Again no offence ya just sharing my personal thoughts!
I do apologise for my 'serious tone' of posting and after checking I do realize it is like seeking a 'tour guide' for my trip. Thanks bro for correcting me. And as for private message to be honest I am not very familiar with that. It is called private message but when I checked mine other members when visited my profile can view my message too.

To hire a tour guide I'm sure the tuk tuk drivers are more than qualified as they will receive commissions in the end. I don't mind to go there alone but I know I am lack in communication especially in Thai, Hokkien and Cantonese. And another thing I notice is they could easily up the prices if they want to since I don't speak their language and also a foreigner.

You are right bro Cupnoodle, going travelling with a online stranger is risky and if I depend on my Mandarin, Malay and English skills in Hat Yai, well, I will be expecting some sort of communication breakdown over there unless if the farm lady or papasan knows how to communicate in Malay and the same goes with the tuk tuk driver.

Another worry is of course theft. During my stay in Betong last time, my Penang buddy has no worries leaving his wallet on the table, even with thousands inside. He is an easy going type, even with the farm lady inside the hotel room with him. He has no worries of the girl stealing the money from his wallet and never checked and looking confident throughout the journey.

But for me I am different from him. I would watch my wallet most of the times while I stay in Thailand. I really wish I could emulate him and his style. In fact I can travel to Betong alone and stay there instead of Hat Yai as it is much nearer. Betong is situated on the hill and quite cool, and it is a small town rather than Hat Yai, a city.

Therefore, after thorough consideration I decided to cancel my trip to Hat Yai this June considering I am a newbie and the probably of getting cheated is quite high especially when travelling alone. I'm not scared of travelling alone, in fact I truly enjoyed it but dealing with communication barrier in a foreign land and possible wallet theft will be a major headache.

For interested bros I'm really sorry for the cancellation, perhaps I should learn to be brave and not depend on other people while travelling, this is the lesson that I learnt today.
Old 23-01-2011, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post

I can.

I also can, anytime.... by then I would have made at least 4 trip. June is crew holidays?

I can.

I also can, but not as well. If I can converse well, I would be a translator, and then I charge

I can.

I also can, arrange for farm stay, pig farm, etc

I can

I also can, but never do it before, I normally drive. But then don't think people want to share the petrol and toll..... not to mention tayar wear.

I don't need your money.

I drive myself, feed myself, fark on my own, so far no one ever pay for me.

Headache take a drug call Panadol, cough mixture have alcohol, life is a gamble, have been smoking other's people smoke.

don't know who mafan here. I prefer to have cup of noodle with a friend, less mafan
You guys so funny....55555555555555
Old 23-01-2011, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 20
jacobsgoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Age is not a problem even if you are 60 year old man. I have seen from my very own eyes a retired man 60 year old ++ having breakfast with a young farm lady in Hat Yai. Even our tuk tuk driver was impressed that he still got energy to bonk.

I don't have problem with looks too but I still think it's better we exchange pic before any decision is made for the best of interest of both parties. PM me your email and I give you mine. Then I forward my picture to you and you do the same. After that we will decide whether to accept or reject each other.

If accepted then we will proceed with the booking procedure and discuss the date of departure. I am looking at 3 night 4 day, depart 28th June return 2nd July. As for forbidden activities are you referring to ecstasy taking and gambling?

I can tolerate alcohol drinking and smoking man as most cheonging man will do it. But if there are other activities not mentioned above please let me know. For ecstasy and gambling well if you are one I just need more information about it.

Lastly of course I will make a guidelines such as we cheonging brothers are there strictly for pleasure purposes only and illegal activities such as drug trafficking is not allowed. We shall always be together during meals, hanging out, discos, massage, karaoke, shopping, etc with or without our girls around.

And to make sure you are trusted and reliable person I also need to check your points as a SBF member. The more points you have the more likely I will accept you. This is to avoid possible fraud, scams, false identity, cheating when going for the tour together. If I have doubts with you I reserved the right to cancel the trip. So for bros that are not serious and genuine pls do not PM me, don't waste each other time here OK. Thanks.
About the same as my last job interview twenty{20} odd years ago; FYI i am 70years old and i do mix with poeple around age 30, rich and poor, none behave like you do.
Old 23-01-2011, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BMW X5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
About the same as my last job interview twenty{20} odd years ago; FYI i am 70years old and i do mix with poeple around age 30, rich and poor, none behave like you do.
That is becos he thinks he is the only prince charming here and therefore its a privilege to go with him.
Old 23-01-2011, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
perhaps I should learn to be brave and not depend on other people while travelling, this is the lesson that I learnt today.
Your last line said it ALL. Yours ran like a classified, with requirements of some1 to hold your hand! And says a LOT about you. Why would any stranger owe you that favour to come forward (unless it's a commercial transaction, or ironically a scam?!)

If you cannot handle a simple outing to Hdy (with or without some1 to hold your hand), how to handle life's greater challenges?

Grow UP. Small wonder you got flak here
Old 23-01-2011, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
To be fair to everyone I am only seeking one person on this trip.
Quote:
I don't have problem with looks too but I still think it's better we exchange pic before any decision is made for the best of interest of both parties.
Quote:
We shall always be together during meals, hanging out, discos, massage, karaoke, shopping, etc with or without our girls around.

Sounded like a classified looking for a male partner to tour together. I find it uneasy to exchange pic and sticking to a man all the time.

Anyway, good luck to u.
Old 23-01-2011, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
pokka02 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hatyai become gayland liao
Old 23-01-2011, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 20
jacobsgoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW X5 View Post
That is becos he thinks he is the only prince charming here and therefore its a privilege to go with him.
He missed out something, he didn't ask to see the wouldbe cheong partner's bank statement.
Old 24-01-2011, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Uncle relax...... if I call you Uncle, all my nephews call you granduncle, then I better call you lau shifu. They call you grand shifu....

all relax, ok.... Cong Xi Fa Cai... may the rabbit bring in the bunnies....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1