The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-12-2022, 02:50 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18505 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
I went to look back on my WeChat history I think she left in 2017? That was her last stint here I suppose. Was chatting with her for a while but nowadays she doesn’t reply I guess she prob using another account and left her history behind, but should have gotten married by now.
A v sensible girl who plans for the future, knowledgeable woman, who’s pretty and hot as hell. Times with her always quite fun, there was a time I just bring a bottle of wine (she loves and knows her wine) and just drink and forgot about the actual session lol, she ended up not taking my money though I spent an hour there drinking with her. Love her sincerity.
But back then there are many many ang pais, she is prob just one of the popular ones but people looking for SYT have many good options so maybe the hype wasn’t that crazy, also partly why I did not visit her enough. In today’s climate I would have gone to her at least once weekly.
To add on, she speaks good English too

PS: that is not her last stint...she came to sg few years back before covid to work in ktv for few months before she left

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel

Last edited by coolmanspooky; 18-12-2022 at 03:05 PM.
Old 18-12-2022, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pratotus View Post

Jing Jing seems the closest but she never replies leh, damn sad
Final countdown for her imminent departure, interestingly she have to relocate.
Now she's in a proper apartment and for those enjoy making out in front of mirror, you will definitely enjoy her current place.
Old 18-12-2022, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
I went to look back on my WeChat history I think she left in 2017? That was her last stint here I suppose. Was chatting with her for a while but nowadays she doesn’t reply I guess she prob using another account and left her history behind, but should have gotten married by now.
A v sensible girl who plans for the future, knowledgeable woman, who’s pretty and hot as hell. Times with her always quite fun, there was a time I just bring a bottle of wine (she loves and knows her wine) and just drink and forgot about the actual session lol, she ended up not taking my money though I spent an hour there drinking with her. Love her sincerity.
But back then there are many many ang pais, she is prob just one of the popular ones but people looking for SYT have many good options so maybe the hype wasn’t that crazy, also partly why I did not visit her enough. In today’s climate I would have gone to her at least once weekly.
Ah, 2017 I think that time I just started out only lol. or was it 2018, no wonder idk about this hahaha
Old 18-12-2022, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Tried Momo
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/mo-mo-massage/

Location is good and stays alone.
Looks I think better or close to pics advertised.
Shower alone but she will wipe you dry.
Massage was just ok not pro of course.
Sensual would say just ok ok not fantastic to me.
Boobs I'd say big and can zhut but only topless.
Once ended firing she will give head massage although soft but quite okay.
Not a time watcher during the session and she nice lady and personality.
RTM- maybe not.
Old 18-12-2022, 08:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 4
Goodone8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros tried this one yet? seems pretty eh

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/pi-man-massage/
Old 18-12-2022, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
lin90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelaeroplane View Post
OMM is who, can i know? thanks.
Old 18-12-2022, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3519 / Power: 15
jessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post

Went to do some digging...
Easily TOP 3 for me

( Click to show/hide )
Old 18-12-2022, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 5
keith1124 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeith1124 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeith1124 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone know of masseur that provides a massage where you are on all fours and they massage your dick from behind? I duno what that technique is called but it feels damn good.

Have experienced it last time but the massage girls have already left. Anyone knows of current massage girl that provides this service?
Old 18-12-2022, 10:06 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by keith1124 View Post
Anyone know of masseur that provides a massage where you are on all fours and they massage your dick from behind? I duno what that technique is called but it feels damn good.

Have experienced it last time but the massage girls have already left. Anyone knows of current massage girl that provides this service?
HDLY...try Angel

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

Old 18-12-2022, 10:07 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessieisabitch View Post

Went to do some digging...
Easily TOP 3 for me

( Click to show/hide )
Haha that is why she is in my signature...those legends

HALL OF FAME

Old 18-12-2022, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 2
dlolu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodone8 View Post
any bros tried this one yet? seems pretty eh

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/pi-man-massage/

not yet try but, she's on my 'try next' list when im near her area.
Old 18-12-2022, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 13
fs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlolu View Post
not yet try but, she's on my 'try next' list when im near her area.
She is the previous "simi " as other bro mentioned
Old 19-12-2022, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 2
dlolu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fs1036le View Post
She is the previous "simi " as other bro mentioned
yea I didn't try her when she was known as ximi.
Old 19-12-2022, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone went to jay chou concert with their regular ml
Old 19-12-2022, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 13
fs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlolu View Post
yea I didn't try her when she was known as ximi.
Kindly share your FR after the try
Wonder why she changed the name
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1