The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, Angelababy36, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove

Old 20-01-2023, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 3
Fappyhands is a splendid one to beholdFappyhands is a splendid one to beholdFappyhands is a splendid one to beholdFappyhands is a splendid one to beholdFappyhands is a splendid one to beholdFappyhands is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Booked Jezel recently despite the negative reviews.

It was a gamble that paid off well tbh. I always relied on FR to do booking. Minimizing stepping on land mines. Wanted to skip her altogether actually till I saw she updated her telegram photo. Too hot to resist.

It's my first time taking local FL. I told her I am only willing to make half the deposit because of the recent reviews which she understood and accepted. So I took the risk, at most forgo deposit lor. Life goes on.

She was slightly late for our booking. But she did update me 10 mins prior. Alls good. Booked her promo 500/1/1

We actually talk cock for 2 hours before we have sex. Wtf. Talk a lot of shit about local stuff, sexual fantasy,her status and etc. did ask her what happened to those previous bookings. From what I see, it seems like a mis-Comm that could be handled better by both sides. I do understand she has a full time job and she is independent. Hence the lack or slow reply's.

Looks: sharp doll features. Reminds me of jade rasid.100%chinese. Even though she look like Eurasian or Thai. How I know? I talk cock with her 2 hour bro..

Body:nice pair of enhanced tits done in sg , relatively proportion to her body. Amazing ass. Lots of body art

Blowjob:I'm a sucker for this. DT, face fuck, all done. Sad I didn't cim

Fj: can't last long, fucking foreplay and blowjob killed me.

Verdict: what was really good for me was the talk cock session that you don't usually find with non local FL. Does the price justify? Maybe if you are looking for a chat buddy then just 1 shot.

RTF: when wallet and time permits

Disclaimer: YMMV!

Last edited by Fappyhands; 20-01-2023 at 11:46 AM. Reason: Added additional text
Old 20-01-2023, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud of

Would not recommend Phyllis. Body pics in her listing are fake. Looks: 5.5-6/10. Not sure if this comment will get deleted so don’t want to bother writing too much. PM me if you’d like to find out more.
Old 20-01-2023, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
ProPokerPlayer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fappyhands View Post
Booked Jezel recently despite the negative reviews.

It was a gamble that paid off well tbh. I always relied on FR to do booking. Minimizing stepping on land mines. Wanted to skip her altogether actually till I saw she updated her telegram photo. Too hot to resist.

It's my first time taking local FL. I told her I am only willing to make half the deposit because of the recent reviews which she understood and accepted. So I took the risk, at most forgo deposit lor. Life goes on.

She was slightly late for our booking. But she did update me 10 mins prior. Alls good. Booked her promo 500/1/1

We actually talk cock for 2 hours before we have sex. Wtf. Talk a lot of shit about local stuff, sexual fantasy,her status and etc. did ask her what happened to those previous bookings. From what I see, it seems like a mis-Comm that could be handled better by both sides. I do understand she has a full time job and she is independent. Hence the lack or slow reply's.

Looks: sharp doll features. Reminds me of jade rasid.100%chinese. Even though she look like Eurasian or Thai. How I know? I talk cock with her 2 hour bro..

Body:nice pair of enhanced tits done in sg , relatively proportion to her body. Amazing ass. Lots of body art

Blowjob:I'm a sucker for this. DT, face fuck, all done. Sad I didn't cim

Fj: can't last long, fucking foreplay and blowjob killed me.

Verdict: what was really good for me was the talk cock session that you don't usually find with non local FL. Does the price justify? Maybe if you are looking for a chat buddy then just 1 shot.

RTF: when wallet and time permits

Disclaimer: YMMV!

Booked 500/1 and can talk cock 2 hours?

Means plus deed is about 3 hours and pay 500? Damn worth it

She is not chinese although she can speak Mandrain.

Suspect fake fr
Old 20-01-2023, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 3
Fappyhands is a splendid one to beholdFappyhands is a splendid one to beholdFappyhands is a splendid one to beholdFappyhands is a splendid one to beholdFappyhands is a splendid one to beholdFappyhands is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProPokerPlayer View Post
Booked 500/1 and can talk cock 2 hours?

Means plus deed is about 3 hours and pay 500? Damn worth it

She is not chinese although she can speak Mandrain.

Suspect fake fr
Hi bro, I was fortunate that she has no other booking that night. I spent 3 hours with her, but it’s only 1 shot. It’s just nice me and her get along during our first meet up that’s all.

Ultimately, I do my fair share of contributions with no ill intentions and I thank all past contributors who post FR for us to avoid landminesz, if not for her request I would not have wasted time to write FR. Easier for me to book next time 😂

As mentioned your mileage may vary.

Choing safe
Old 20-01-2023, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 6
Miguelaraho deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMiguelaraho deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone got contacts of Randy or Sonia from GG? pls pm...
Old 20-01-2023, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ofdemoacc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miguelaraho View Post
Anyone got contacts of Randy or Sonia from GG? pls pm...
So far no news from GG. Hope everything is fine on his end and hope Sonia can find other agent too if GG no longer operates. Regret not giving her a go.
Old 20-01-2023, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Fatboy13 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaankaden View Post
Would not recommend Phyllis. Body pics in her listing are fake. Looks: 5.5-6/10. Not sure if this comment will get deleted so don’t want to bother writing too much. PM me if you’d like to find out more.
Hi bro,
can provide more info on this comment?

THank you.
Old 22-01-2023, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaankaden View Post
Thanks for the heads up bro. Was planning to try her given her huge rack. Guess will give her a pass.

Anyone tried Nelly?

Last edited by Cheesebeast; 22-01-2023 at 06:01 PM.
Old 22-01-2023, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
stunlikeveg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ofdemoacc View Post
So far no news from GG. Hope everything is fine on his end and hope Sonia can find other agent too if GG no longer operates. Regret not giving her a go.
Is Sonia good?
Old 22-01-2023, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sgnicktan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros have Sonia contact can share?
Old 22-01-2023, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 431 / Power: 4
Gerakann123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGerakann123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGerakann123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGerakann123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGerakann123 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgnicktan View Post
Any bros have Sonia contact can share?
Likewise, anyone can help us bros out with the contact, would greatly appreciate it...Hope they re-surface soon
Old 22-01-2023, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 7
Pman82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry if this has been asked before; but just wanna ask any bros got try Riley from Essentials?
Old 23-01-2023, 12:33 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Rizwano28 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pman82 View Post
Sorry if this has been asked before; but just wanna ask any bros got try Riley from Essentials?
U should try Wanda, Constance and Riley together perhaps. Only ard 1k, for 3 ladies, 3 shot like worth it.
Old 23-01-2023, 02:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 7
Pman82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizwano28 View Post
U should try Wanda, Constance and Riley together perhaps. Only ard 1k, for 3 ladies, 3 shot like worth it.
Wah bro Rizwano; that one like epic only. But Riley on her own u've tried?
Old 23-01-2023, 05:23 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Rizwano28 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pman82 View Post
Wah bro Rizwano; that one like epic only. But Riley on her own u've tried?
Yea. Riley was good.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1