The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old Today, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 8
Hurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfbj View Post

Anyone up before, her tits damn big
how big?

C or DD?
Old Today, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 579 / Power: 8
Shiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to all

New catch!
Old Today, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pinalover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmefast View Post
Just sharing my story, so recent I managed to up this DH called grace and she may be one of the best DH fuck I ever had. Until now I still fucking horny want to meet her again.

Her bj was one of the better ones, her pussy looks low mileage and nice and tight, and no smell at all, she dress really well and her boobs are probably C cup and maybe just 1 thing she could be a little slimmer but whatever I'm okay with her. (Of course I creampie her la haha)

Everytime I think of her I become damn hard haha, I don't think got any DH have this effect on me. Jialat I got kc-ed? Hahahaha

Sorry I'm not sharing contact.
Bro is it from Clementi? Met one last year on here mid 30s. She is adventurous and horny.

Last edited by pinalover; Today at 10:52 AM. Reason: correct the location
Old Today, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6229 / Power: 18
bababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiinn View Post

New catch!
Don't think she is a maid. Looks more like FL from Indonesia. Lots of such girls around. It's only if you willing to pay or not.
Old Today, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 9
helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by stronghammer101 View Post

Anyone tried her before?
Not going to lie, she looks like my cup of tea hahaha
Old Today, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 9
helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinalover View Post
Bro is it from Chinatown ? Met one last year on here mid 30s. She is adventurous and horny.
Nope sorry, I think she's probably younger, maybe early 30s or late 20s
Old Today, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 549 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Coming back soon
Old Today, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Mic6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know short stay (2-3hrs) hotel available near paya lebar mrt station?
Old Today, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
pinalover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My regular FB. Really horny since the first day and at least wanted 3 rounds every day we meet.
Last weekend, met her morning and strait to the hotel. Started on shower and did it standing and doggy. Then proceed to bed and she ride me until she cum. Third round again started with riding on me, then missionary and end with doggy.

Old Today, 12:55 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3313 / Power: 17
DaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Why so many clone like to come to maid thread to boost their ego.
Act rich but nothing
I like this post. 👍
Old Today, 01:05 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3313 / Power: 17
DaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Looks quite old buddy. Knn their employer don’t feed them ah? Need to go beg for food

IT IS INDEED VERY TRUE.
Many employer DON"T FEED THEIR DOMESTIC HELPER.
Either the employer let them eat last and to eat those left over dishes.
Or the helpers are to buy their own food and prepare/cook their own meal separately from the employer just to feed themselves.
That is why many of the helpers will only eat bread and instant noodles.

NOTE : The Richer The employers, especially those who stay in the higher class condo or private estate, the MORE STINGY they are and MANY OF THEM ILL-TREAT the helpers and many of the helpers are under nourishment.
😡 🤬
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1