The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2022, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2975 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5743 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: any recommendation for good hard massage with a lil extra please..

May massage very well but her juagen is average. Usually I ask her cock tease me till I damn high but cannot release. Then I go Geylang and bang the hell out of those charbo
Old 29-09-2022, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 2
rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loony View Post
Found this gem not far from 126 Dm sum place. New spa so very clean and new. Since walked in I as assigned a young looking ella. Nice to chitchat. experience therapist with real massage type. Her jg is quite enjoyable too. good strong strokes as she helped me to relax. End of session tipped her and ask her for pic so as to tag to her number....well rewarded.

hihi can provide wechat contact? tyvm
Old 29-09-2022, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
littlestar93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by max3111 View Post
bro if shes the one at d*v**** im not sure if shes young looking. tried her at her previous place in cbd, looks mid 30s (wont reject type) decent massage but keep hinting on tipping more. if she has improved i dun mind visiting again
Can share contact? Thanks
Old 30-09-2022, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
haerojoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habahaba69 View Post
Got one contact which I have been going.

She always crack my neck and my back, crack crack crack.. shiok

Massage is quite strong too..with a decent juagen which borders on treatment plus edging

But she is small and pint size with no boobs. Haha
Hi bro, mind sharing contact? TIA 🙏
Old 30-09-2022, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
haerojoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can someone be kind enough to share geylang Serai May’s contact please?
TIA bros 🙏
Old 01-10-2022, 04:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Pppsssttt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcpro View Post
I recommend one near Paya Lebar MRT. ML is hardworking and cheerful with little extras thrown in.
Bro , Can share contact?
Old 02-10-2022, 04:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2975 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5743 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Got 2 lobang

(1) milf located at Geylang (nearer to Paya Lebar). B cup boobs with ultra power backstepping and painful juagen. Appear braless for me to play with her 2 nice tits. $50 for normal HJ and $60/70 to take off everything

(2) SYT located near upper Serangoon Shopping centre (not inside or beside). B cup tits and petite but her massage packed a punch. Easier win Xiaomi at MDL. $88 package for her to play with your ass crack and nuts. I usually skip and go for $50 package. HJ $50 is rather mechanical but can play with her nipples and roam south.

Will exchange contact with bros who can provide similar hard massage lobang (with/ without HJ also ok)
Old 02-10-2022, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 2
Vicquek deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVicquek deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Got 2 lobang

(1) milf located at Geylang (nearer to Paya Lebar). B cup boobs with ultra power backstepping and painful juagen. Appear braless for me to play with her 2 nice tits. $50 for normal HJ and $60/70 to take off everything

(2) SYT located near upper Serangoon Shopping centre (not inside or beside). B cup tits and petite but her massage packed a punch. Easier win Xiaomi at MDL. $88 package for her to play with your ass crack and nuts. I usually skip and go for $50 package. HJ $50 is rather mechanical but can play with her nipples and roam south.

Will exchange contact with bros who can provide similar hard massage lobang (with/ without HJ also ok)
Bro care to share contacts thanks
Old 02-10-2022, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 336 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2506 / Power: 4
Habahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by haerojoe View Post
Hi bro, mind sharing contact? TIA 🙏
Sent bro..check inbox
Old 03-10-2022, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2141 / Power: 13
raigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond repute

Was exploring around bugis area and i stumpled upon one shop with 2 girls working . One slightly milf but very nice figure and the other one pretty face but the figure even better . Massage is comparable to e wellness and j wellness since im a regular customer of them even before j wellness closed down . I took the pretty girl and her name is call qiqi . No attached bathroom but the environment is pretty comfy, the entrance fee for one hour massage is 55 dollars . I heard it was just taken over by a new management so i think it is worthwhile to try . Pm me for more detail and contact !
Old 03-10-2022, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 2
rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by loony View Post
Ty boss!!
Old 03-10-2022, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Pppsssttt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Got 2 lobang

Hi bro, where to find the 1st milf?
Old 03-10-2022, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2141 / Power: 13
raigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond repute

To all the bro that pm me . Take note that the contact im giving is just the girl manning the shop and not the actual girl xD
Old 08-10-2022, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Heavenllly is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnieArnie View Post
Share contact please
Bro can share thanks
Old 08-10-2022, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4988 / Power: 3
beginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Got 2 lobang

Bro, appreciate if u could share contacts for both (1) & (2). TQ.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1