The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-05-2022, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Nottybear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langzhi View Post
Its been a long wait… GL still not open… since the covid.. not sure how many shops still remains and the land not sure will be taken back for redevelopment.. maybe GL will be relocated by then… my balls turn blue already
GL never open yet they go raid massage spas now. KNN. Of course la more blueballed men will seek it elsewhere.
They create the problem yet act like they’re solving it.
Old 13-05-2022, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
the wuhan virus won't disappear world wide and they expect to keep their zero policy 555

normal travel maybe hard. maybe those going long work permit got chance.

sg should import more girls from other countries. other than thais viets should get more laos, myanmar and indonesian.
Just like American's HIV, gonorrhoea, syphilis,,etc. the US military's Covid-19 will not disappear. That's how they make money....
Old 13-05-2022, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzumaki_naruto View Post
They told me their scariest customers are old men.

Those very old men that their penis when erect still soft.

They scared of them cos the condom can't fit the penis. So the condom will be loose. So when having sex, got good chance condom will come out.

That's why They really scared of old customers.
Some old man just like the feeling of hugging a young body and sex no longer in the agenda. For them old man equal to big tips well, very little to no services and most of the time confirm 1-2 session (for the PRCs) of beauty nap.
Old 14-05-2022, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 947 / Power: 16
nanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
some say overseas students also bar from leaving china. maybe there's some political shake down happening within the country. Or they are preparing go war with Taiwan!

anyway, just replace PRC with laos, myanmar, cambodia and indo is good also. language is not a problem for most chiongsters. 5555 maybe OKTs and runners need to know the language. if can't understand or speak then maybe send them to skill future course upgrade 5555. then OJT sure can learn very fast.

Indon chinese is in my wishlist😋
Old 15-05-2022, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1297 / Power: 16
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of
Quote:
some say overseas students also bar from leaving china. maybe there's some political shake down happening within the country. Or they are preparing go war with Taiwan!

anyway, just replace PRC with laos, myanmar, cambodia and indo is good also. language is not a problem for most chiongsters. 5555 maybe OKTs and runners need to know the language. if can't understand or speak then maybe send them to skill future course upgrade 5555. then OJT sure can learn very fast.
PRC is diff cos they are Chinese which is closest to local girls. Laos Cambodia Myanmar Thai all these bring in are dark skin and non oriental features. I still prefer Chinese
Old 15-05-2022, 06:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 12
sixtynine is a Helpful and Caring Samstersixtynine is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by elt0n View Post
PRC is diff cos they are Chinese which is closest to local girls. Laos Cambodia Myanmar Thai all these bring in are dark skin and non oriental features. I still prefer Chinese
Fully agree, we already lost Malaysian girls 20 years ago. If PRC also gone, there will be nothing fun to play with.
Old 15-05-2022, 10:40 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanahoriuchi View Post
Indon chinese is in my wishlist😋
Upped +150 to you

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 15-05-2022, 11:41 AM
Samster

SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixtynine View Post
Fully agree, we already lost Malaysian girls 20 years ago. If PRC also gone, there will be nothing fun to play with.
Vietnamese will be next
Old 15-05-2022, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Is there a ban on M'sia gals? I thought the main factor why OKT switch over to PRC was because they could take a bigger cut compared to M'sian..but with the opening of the causeway I would imagine the conversion rate might be attractive enough for M'sian gals to make the move back to GL perhaps with a lower cutback..
Old 15-05-2022, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Vietnamese chick will be next in game
Old 15-05-2022, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
.....but with the opening of the causeway I would imagine the conversion rate might be attractive enough for M'sian gals to make the move back to GL perhaps with a lower cutback..
You brought up a good point. If PRC gals can't make it here, my next preference is Malaysian gals for the ease of communication and proven track record of services.

Hopefully they can make a return soon, if GL gets to reopen, that is.
Old 15-05-2022, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 23
darzee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarzee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarzee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarzee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
You brought up a good point. If PRC gals can't make it here, my next preference is Malaysian gals for the ease of communication and proven track record of services.

Hopefully they can make a return soon, if GL gets to reopen, that is.
The reason why Malaysian gals no longer interested in coming Singapore was due to the change in restrictions in “yellow card”. New yellow card issued does not allow gals to “take leave”. Once out of Singapore consider cancelled, unlike old card holders are allow to go back for short break as and when….
Old 16-05-2022, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 7
mao007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last night roamed the GL area , saw renovations going on at L8H45 , police car at L8H17 probably at the starting of L8 from geylang road side, talking with one guy at door. Saw renovations also at L18 finally ended up doing prc girl @110$ at mw only working place @GL 😝 using links from $$$$$$$$$$ and impm22 sites
Old 16-05-2022, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

A test of our patience

This entire thingy about our playground reopening is becoming a test of our patience. Many bro say move on. But move on to what - suboptimal experiences, higher fees, lower choices, lack of convenience?

When our esteemed playground does reopen I will go and thank the Gods of all peoples in all their religious places. What we once had was something out of this world. Another great achievement of our little red dot. Our playground's coming back will signify that order is restored in the celestial heavens, the realm of men and in the underworld too.

It is true that men do not go through the pain of labour. But our pain is also real when we are horny and need some beauty, tenderness and farking. It is also true that we are capable of self reliance, but where is the joy, beauty and poetry in that?
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 16-05-2022, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future

The recent reactions from the G after discovering local serfs infected with the BA variants of Omicron shows the opening of RLD may still be a far target. Until the G has decided that we are gonna live side by side and treat COVID 29 like a common flu, "legal" human physical interactions will still be banned. Dun forget there's a strong feminist presence and a big group of new woke simps aka fxxking chicken is baddd!!! that is in the vote count considerations.

Budget bonks, there is always, sad to say as a few of my friends are doing hell lot of charity work to eradicate prostitution as a career, Thailand. U can forget abt the Burmese because this race is very conscious on one's standing. Walking along East coast on a sunday, u see groups of foreigners frolicking together, men and women. What strikes me is when the burmese gathered, they separate clearly into men and ladies group. Very disciplined. Very distinct. The other countries, no name mention, are readily into the arms and mouths of the ah nehs and bayas.

I had Vietnamese when I was in Vung Tau & HCM working before. They tend to be super rush and irritated when some boundaries were crossed although they do speak a smattering of English. Most if not all are fair unlike Thais where u have the Isan types. But they are not as service oriented nor adventurous as the Thais.

With the Ringgit dropping like an anchor, I do hope to see that this is a good encouragement for former and new Malaysian chinese to return to the scene. I like them better than the PRCs. If both stand side by side offering the same service and price, i will still opt for the Malaysian lass, especially if she can let go in Cantonese in the midst of hot passions, just like acting in the good old days HK Cat3 movies! Who shall i emulate ?????? maybe 曹查理
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1