The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-05-2022, 08:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4406 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Well it's the same ML we are talking about.

Some bros PMed with eg of other MLs begging for tips... sad
They should up their service levels so that customers will want to RTM rather than trying squeeze out as much money as possible. Doing this may even backfire as it turns off some people like me who won't RTM after they try to pull this stunt.
Old 14-05-2022, 08:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Deleted. Double posts.
Old 14-05-2022, 08:29 AM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
For those who have been lamenting about the rising costs of chionging, severe drop in service standards, commercial SOP sensual, limited roaming and pants on, lament no more...

Finally found a ML who provides good massage, great sensual and excellent service at a low price!

Name: Jiao Jiao
Looks: pleasant, average looking, unlikely will reject
Body: Neither fat nor slim, stats in SLG are accurate
Boobs: similar type to legendary Miqi and her cousin Annie.

Sensual/roaming: Done fully nude and 100% non-commercial. No SOP, fully interactive. 5G roaming but no fingering. 

Service: Would rival even the best pre-Covid service providers (which is what motivated me to write a lengthy FR after a long while.)

Damage: Throwback to 2016-17 pricing -  $100/60 min! (I paid $150/90 min)

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/massage-jiao-jiao/
Great find bro!!! I wouldn't have noticed her without your FR. At this price and thorough services rendered, she deserves some air time. She's my next to-do target. Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clazziquai View Post
Hope she doesn't raise prices after all the bros start flocking to her after your MR. You guys better not give her any ideas
Unfortunately there will always be guys whose only hope to elevate themselves to being the "chosen one", is to give the ML delusions of grandeur while sabo-ing everyone else.
Old 14-05-2022, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Then afternoon I visited this newly established regular condo ML. I heard some stories about her and I did experience something similar which I didn't like... however, some of her attributes still made me want to visit her. Today the session was okay but roaming somewhat reduced...
Then when paying she hinted on tips and started observing when I took the money out from my wallet which is rather irritating... after which she commented next time just give $150 no need to prepare $10 notes... super turned off... what is it with this $150 nonsense nowadays? Are they trying their luck to push this amount to be the new norm?
I don't mind paying $150 if the scope of sevice I feel is worth it (just like the MP ML)... but for vanilla service with 1xHJ? Must be kidding man.

Sorry for ranting every weekend...
Please do go ahead and rant bro, everyone’s listening here. But importantly, do also mention the culprit. If not the rant becomes pointless
Old 14-05-2022, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
For those who have been lamenting about the rising costs of chionging, severe drop in service standards, commercial SOP sensual, limited roaming and pants on, lament no more...

Finally found a ML who provides good massage, great sensual and excellent service at a low price!

Name: Jiao Jiao
Looks: pleasant, average looking, unlikely will reject
Body: Neither fat nor slim, stats in SLG are accurate
Boobs: similar type to legendary Miqi and her cousin Annie.
Location: Convenient part of Area G for drivers and those who take public transport

Massage: Massage was thorough and done in two segments, with sensual sandwiched in between. Not pro level like Man Man, but spa-standard. Part 1 was done face down, covering the back, buttocks and leg, with some tickling in between. As I enjoy the feel of pubic hair brushing against the body, my request for this to be done with panties off was acceded to. Shiok, especially on occasions when she sat on my buttocks.

Part 2 was done face up, starting with a head massage, followed by both arms, the abdomen, ending with a bit of Thai-style twisting of the spine.

Sensual/roaming: Done fully nude and 100% non-commercial. No SOP, fully interactive. 5G roaming but no fingering.  Would have been perfect if she had allowed herself to climax but she held back, although she was really wet. Fake lovemaking was incredible with her on top first, and then me, as she urged me to pump harder and faster. Ended shooting loads on her pubic region.

Service: Would rival even the best pre-Covid service providers (which is what motivated me to write a lengthy FR after a long while.) Full 90 min. Occasional answering messages, which is acceptable.

GFE: Very chatty and sincere. 25 minutes into the session, she was already offering to show me around and bring me to the best eating places if I were to visit Shenzhen.

Damage: Throwback to 2016-17 pricing -  $100/60 min! (I paid $150/90 min)

RTM: Without doubt.

Opposite from what posted by another visitor here tho...
https://sammythe.guru/showpost.php?p...stcount=106124
Old 14-05-2022, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
Opposite from what posted by another visitor here tho...
https://sammythe.guru/showpost.php?p...stcount=106124
Looks like two different Jiao Jiaos with two very different FRs.

The good FR

The bad FR
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/jiao-jiao-massage/

Lol
Old 14-05-2022, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Looks like two different Jiao Jiaos with two very different FRs.

The good FR

The bad FR
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/jiao-jiao-massage/

Lol
My bad...., why lah the ML using same nicks....
Old 14-05-2022, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 11
arbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of light

Just wondering if MLs can get wet during sensual? Because it seems to me that they are able to control themselves..
Old 14-05-2022, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6485 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

thank you bro, booked a slot.
Old 14-05-2022, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
Crazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
My bad...., why lah the ML using same nicks....
Yes confirm is two different person . Too many girls , hard to get unique names .
Old 14-05-2022, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2225 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbitrageur View Post
Just wondering if MLs can get wet during sensual? Because it seems to me that they are able to control themselves..
They are doing the sensual many times per day on different customers so the answer is No. I asked a few MLs before and they told me all the moanings and flirting are to make u cum faster.

However, if u know their sensitive areas and caress these areas gently to arouse their sex urge, they will get wet. Some will initiate french kiss and allow u to finger them.
Old 14-05-2022, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 22
Giggs is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGiggs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbitrageur View Post
MLs are human as well, and women normally get wet if the feel with the guy is right.

How each ML see in a guy that makes them wet varies. Not just because guy is rich, handsome or has a 6-packs.

If the guy views the session as a transaction, most likely the ML will feel it as such.

My humble 2 cents and have a nice long weekends bros.
Old 14-05-2022, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 11
arbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
They are doing the sensual many times per day on different customers so the answer is No. I asked a few MLs before and they told me all the moanings and flirting are to make u cum faster.

However, if u know their sensitive areas and caress these areas gently to arouse their sex urge, they will get wet. Some will initiate french kiss and allow u to finger them.
Thanks for the insights.

But they usually don’t allow touching of their trigger areas…
Old 14-05-2022, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Haha. Lol.

No comments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
MLs are human as well, and women normally get wet if the feel with the guy is right.

How each ML see in a guy that makes them wet varies. Not just because guy is rich, handsome or has a 6-packs.

If the guy views the session as a transaction, most likely the ML will feel it as such.

Old 14-05-2022, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 17
ehee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterehee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giggs View Post

My advise is to keep it transactional and don’t get emotion involve.
I have my fair share of experiences where I met some that refuse to accept money, and the relationship get a bit blurred. My advise , pay and F off after the deed.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1