The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bonk69

Old 28-05-2023, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 16
ahball is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahball is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahball is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahball is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Kovan massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFeiXiong View Post
Nope...
Super long never go that stretch liao
Now a days only go there for cakes and teochew porridge
ah okie. used to find I** there but she no more there liao so wanna try other. anyone know whr she go?
Old 28-05-2023, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
I am not sure if I am unlucky but went there twice, $88, no teasing or gq. Maybe I am just unlucky
Try the Blxxx Paxxxxxx at Kim Keat lane confirm have … enjoy!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 28-05-2023, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 6
JokoTingkir deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJokoTingkir deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetocum View Post
Trying my luck here. Anyone tried Pure Bliss at Kovan? If u take $58, is it only half body and no teasing? If take $88, then got teasing and leg massage?
I did try long time back, before covid. And got gq on the first massage. Not sure about now, hvn't been there for a while
Old 28-05-2023, 06:20 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Try the Blxxx Paxxxxxx at Kim Keat lane confirm have … enjoy!
Thanks bro. These days I tend to not go to spa because not enough $$$ for the entry. If I go, I know there is m*** s** at s******** g*****. The former m*** & s**** s** at the u**** s******** r*** has changed and gaining a lot of attention in this forum. If kovan strictly, s** r***** and its neighbour has the gq but again, don't have so much $$$$ to patronise so often
Old 29-05-2023, 02:25 AM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks bro. These days I tend to not go to spa because not enough $$$ for the entry. If I go, I know there is m*** s** at s******** g*****. The former m*** & s**** s** at the u**** s******** r*** has changed and gaining a lot of attention in this forum. If kovan strictly, s** r***** and its neighbour has the gq but again, don't have so much $$$$ to patronise so often
U have recommendation for non $88 nonsense spa (besides Imperial ofc)? Paxxxx Thxxx also dun have this nonsense but theses days I dun know any masseuse is good there.

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 30-05-2023 at 07:04 PM.
Old 29-05-2023, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 2
BlackFeath3r is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlackFeath3r is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wanna share a pleasant experience I had over the weekend.

I worked out for 3 consecutive days last week, so I was in need for a massage. Over the weekend, I found myself around the area and just walked in to YZM to give it a try.

It was my first time there, and I didn't book any ML. In fact, I didn't even catch the name of the ML.
The place was small, and the beds are separated by partition. I think there's a common shower somewhere in the premise, but I didn't go for it.
Massage started and the ML was very professional. She was kneeling on my back and using her elbows on my back. She put in a lot of effort and told me my 湿气重. She managed to scrap my back until it was all red. Didn't really chat with her much as it was difficult to chat facing down, and there was another bro across the partition.

Then she moved downwards, tore open the paper underwear and started to massage my butt and tease my butt crack and balls from behind. It was at this moment when my phone rang. It was from home. I thought it was from the missus and hesitated to answer. I let it ring until it stopped, but then it started to ring the second time. No choice, so I answered it. Turns out, it was my kid calling to tell me about broken toys and stuff. Sensing that it was safe to carry on, the ML propped my legs up onto her thighs and proceeded to HDLY, all while I was on the phone with my kid. My call lasted about 5 minutes, and the ML was stroking my 2IC the whole time. It felt very kinky. I called her a 调皮鬼 after the call and she just smiled at me.

After that, I was asked to turn around and she massaged my arms and legs. Then she popped GQ. I whispered, "Sure. How much?", but she ignored my question and proceeded to go a little bit of amateurish JG before HJ. In my heart I was thinking "die liao. never quote me then HJ, later confirm wanna chop my carrot". Roaming was allowed with restrictions, likely due to that partition setting.

After the release, she went out to wash her hands and came back to give me a head massage, but I was rushing so I told her to end the session there. At this point she still didn't ask for any payment, so I asked her how much. She just said "as much as possible" while giving me a warm smile. I pulled out 1B and asked her if this is okay. She said yes and thanked me while accepting it.

Overall, it was a really good experience.
The entrance fee was reasonable ($55), the massage was good for my aching body, the HDLY while I was on the phone was kinky, her attitude was great, and the GQ price was reasonable as well (1B). Will definitely RTM.
Old 29-05-2023, 03:21 PM
Not Activated

rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
U have recommendation for non $88 nonsense spa (besides Imperial ofc)? Paxxxx Thxxx also dun have this nonsense but theses days I dun know high masseuse is good there.
sorry bro, kinda lost hope for finding non $88 nonsense in kovan. Closest is s***** s** which was the former m*** & s**** s**. $58 plus standard gq. Decide to give that up for now also because now super hot and with bros running eith towels, not my ideal environment to do massage
Old 29-05-2023, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Linkhoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good experience here Mizx Spa, really relaxing and helpful for my body aches. At the end of the session I felt super relaxed and I felt my body lighter. Cindy, she’s really cute & professional!

Overall 8/10
Damage 69 + 50 hj + 10 tips
Old 29-05-2023, 10:12 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18520 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkhoon View Post
Good experience here Mizx Spa, really relaxing and helpful for my body aches. At the end of the session I felt super relaxed and I felt my body lighter. Cindy, she’s really cute & professional!

Overall 8/10
Give $50 for hj...still give $10 tips lol

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 30-05-2023, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 21
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
Give $50 for hj...still give $10 tips lol
It's just another $88 or $68 prostate place with layered pricing for GQs.
Old 30-05-2023, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkhoon View Post

Overall 8/10
Am surprised that mizx spa did not charge u $88.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 30-05-2023, 09:49 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
Am surprised that mizx spa did not charge u $88.
If I am not wrong, before 3pm there is a discount
Old 31-05-2023, 12:02 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5221 / Power: 33
Toyz has a reputation beyond reputeToyz has a reputation beyond reputeToyz has a reputation beyond reputeToyz has a reputation beyond reputeToyz has a reputation beyond reputeToyz has a reputation beyond reputeToyz has a reputation beyond reputeToyz has a reputation beyond reputeToyz has a reputation beyond reputeToyz has a reputation beyond reputeToyz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by guywonder View Post
was at the USSS and level 2 near the esculator there is 2 ladies in the shop .. not sure the name end up went up to level 4 near the lift there ...
L4 Is it the one beside the computer shop? That’s my usual go to release when I’m around that area
Old 31-05-2023, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 2
BlackFeath3r is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlackFeath3r is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyz View Post
L4 Is it the one beside the computer shop? That’s my usual go to release when I’m around that area
Lulu with the short hair?
Old 31-05-2023, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
If I am not wrong, before 3pm there is a discount
Spa Roxxx masseuses’ photos are highly PS.

Those non-$88 spa are Grxxn Axxlx, Theraxxx Paxxxx, kinxxxm and Impxxx only. Empxxx spa these days are 90% clean if not 100%. The latter used to have two masseuses who offered P massage plus special.

Besides Enxx spa, which is the other spa along upper serangoon?

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1