The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-11-2005, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 21
hotdevil is a splendid one to beholdhotdevil is a splendid one to beholdhotdevil is a splendid one to beholdhotdevil is a splendid one to beholdhotdevil is a splendid one to beholdhotdevil is a splendid one to behold
Advice on cheonging in China needed

After reading so many China threads and FR in this forum, I’m really interested in going to China for a sex trip. However I dunno which city to begin with.

Places like Shanghai, Beijing, Xiamen, Zhuhai, Chang Ping, Hangzhou and Suzhou seem to be quite popular with the bros here. Can anyone please give a quick guide on them, like mention what is the difference between these places, the pros and cons, the prices of the girls etc. Also any reference websites will be appreciated.

I’m sure other china noobs, like me, will find this thread useful for a quick reference. Thanks
Old 28-11-2005, 02:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 537 / Power: 22
banana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Advice on cheonging in China needed

camping here.
Old 28-11-2005, 03:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 21
adamking is one of the Best!adamking is one of the Best!adamking is one of the Best!adamking is one of the Best!

been to zhuhai recently, a very clean, safe and affordable place. based on the 251rule...KTV 200rmb for tips to the girl for sitting whole nite, 500rmb for short time and 1000-1200 for tapao...when you go to any KTVs there, ask for min spending ie: 2000 for whole nite, so let's say you order 2 chivas which is about 680-800rmb each, the rest goes to mixtures. if you order 1, you will still be charged for 2000rmb as that is the min spending per room...remember to tip the mommy 100-200rmb too...we singaporeans have very good image there so don't spoile market hor...
Old 28-11-2005, 04:12 AM
Samster

banana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotdevil
... Can anyone please give a quick guide on them, like mention what is the difference between these places, the pros and cons, the prices of the girls etc.
i think wat bro is asking for this thread is a comparison of diff cities in china.
Old 28-11-2005, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 21
hotdevil is a splendid one to beholdhotdevil is a splendid one to beholdhotdevil is a splendid one to beholdhotdevil is a splendid one to beholdhotdevil is a splendid one to beholdhotdevil is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana
i think wat bro is asking for this thread is a comparison of diff cities in china.
I would like to know how the cities differs in terms of the gal quality, the prices of gal booking, types of services etc.

For example, are the gals in Shanghai and Beijing the most expensive? And are they prettier as well?

Also are KTV, disco and HC the best places to look for a good bonk? Are there any massage parlours (with the same fishtank and sideliner setup) that I find in Bangkok?
Old 28-11-2005, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 22
oasis2002 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteroasis2002 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamking
been to zhuhai recently, a very clean, safe and affordable place. based on the 251rule...KTV 200rmb for tips to the girl for sitting whole nite, 500rmb for short time and 1000-1200 for tapao...when you go to any KTVs there, ask for min spending ie: 2000 for whole nite, so let's say you order 2 chivas which is about 680-800rmb each, the rest goes to mixtures. if you order 1, you will still be charged for 2000rmb as that is the min spending per room...remember to tip the mommy 100-200rmb too...we singaporeans have very good image there so don't spoile market hor...
Think its not necessary to tip the mommy there in china as they got a cut liao. i am advised not to tip mommy in china.
Old 28-11-2005, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Hommer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Same here... In Beijing for 1 week liao...
Ask not to tip the mommy... otherwise they will think that we are "robert head"...
Old 29-11-2005, 03:46 AM
Samster

so anybody have cheong shanghai, beijing, xiamen, CP, ZH, hangzhou, etc and give us a comparsion?
Old 29-11-2005, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1034 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2904 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotdevil
I would like to know how the cities differs in terms of the gal quality, the prices of gal booking, types of services etc.

For example, are the gals in Shanghai and Beijing the most expensive? And are they prettier as well?

Also are KTV, disco and HC the best places to look for a good bonk? Are there any massage parlours (with the same fishtank and sideliner setup) that I find in Bangkok?
Bro hotdevil, gals in Shanghai and Beijing tend to be comparatively more expensive than other cities in China. However, at the end of the day, sometimes its up to your negotiating skill. For e.g. if you were to let them know your trip to China is a one-off one, you are likely to be chopped like a carrot. Just release information on a need-to-know basis. In terms of quality, its hard to say which city offers the best, as Chinese tend to move around alot, e.g. in Shanghai, you can meet gals from most cities, Dalian, Haerbin, Guangzhou, Suzhou, Sichuan.... In terms of service, if you are into pretty flower vases, ktv should be the hunting groung, but go early, as most hotshots are taken up at record speed, avoid going on weekends as the hotshots usually take the weekend off to cheong disco. If you want service, then go to the professional health center setup. In Shanghai, although it is generally more expensive, if you are daring and adventurous (which I discourage you), you can have a go anything between FOC-300rmb. At the end of the day, a general rule of thumb is, you get what you pay for.

One final warning: do not fall into any gumcheng trap with the Chinese gals. Most samsters who cheong China, along the way may fall into one, just remember you still have someone who truly loves you back home, and this person you need not doubt in terms of sincerity.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1