The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-10-2009, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
advice needed on excuse to give OC when i oversea rendezvou?

unfortunately i cannot quote biz trip as i working for OC's uncle

what excuse? if overseas fren married also a bit difficult as i seldom got frens so close i travel to visit them.

i thinking of going europe to eat 'western food' or china to try all the mei meis.....
Old 22-10-2009, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: advice needed on excuse to give OC when i oversea rendezvou?

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post

what excuse? if overseas fren married also a bit difficult as i seldom got frens so close i travel to visit them.

i thinking of going europe to eat 'western food' or china to try all the mei meis.....
Go out for a holiday with a group of friends lah. Everyone need a piece of time of their own for a while, even with couples.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 22-10-2009, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
deann123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: advice needed on excuse to give OC when i oversea rendezvou?

Quote:

well bro...was in the same situation some years... got away a few times. ...got good excuses..
Old 22-10-2009, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Business trip
Old 23-10-2009, 12:50 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -47 / Power: 0
SanPiPa is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Overseas Reservist.
Always work.

Make sure your army kakis talk and complain about the "upcoming" reservist trip with you in front of OC during casual chat.
Old 24-10-2009, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
HKHK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hah, maybe we can plot and organise a "guys only" overseas cheonging trip together...

Can start the ball rolling by meetup together (ideally w OC to witness the group of friends you hand ard with and gg overseas together)
Old 24-12-2009, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Quote:

Too easy to get caught by your OC. Can't you try the Angmo and PRC babes in the FL dome ? There are lots of them.
Old 24-12-2009, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
QQBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yah..reservist trick always work..but make sure you take your barang barang when you leave the house, otherwise OC may be suspicious.

寧教我負天下人,休教天下人負我
Ever since I reached puberty, my taste for women has not changed.. Their average age is always 20.
Old 26-12-2009, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
cepstrum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What is your hobby? Get some healthy hobbies like photography etc. Tell your wife that you meet a few friends in the forum and they want to organise an oversea photography trip. They need a minimum group of people to go and they want you to go with them.
Old 29-12-2009, 01:15 AM
Samster

peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by cepstrum View Post
What is your hobby? Get some healthy hobbies like photography etc. Tell your wife that you meet a few friends in the forum and they want to organise an oversea photography trip. They need a minimum group of people to go and they want you to go with them.
What if she asks you to show her the photos you shot ? Surely the phone-cam photos of the WL in doggie position is not going to cut it :-)
Old 29-12-2009, 01:20 AM
Samster

Actually, I have a great idea if you are a football fan. Say you are going to South Africa next year to catch the World Cup. If she's not a football fan, she won't grill you on the matches you caught, plus, she probably won't even ask to see the worldcup ticket ( which you can claim you lost during a post-match heavy drinking session ).

Of course you can then go straight to South Africa and enjoy the both white and black desserts... with or without the matches ! Or go straight to Europe and China.
Old 29-12-2009, 08:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11185 / Power: 18
NorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond repute

Exhibition and Convention might be a good idea although it is sort of work related, still, it is not 100% related. Also, I heard someone talking about World Cup, why not Formula 1 in China, Shanghai. You can visit the Southern Parts too after Formula 1 and have your own F-ing 1

NE
Old 29-12-2009, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
kopties deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by QQBoy View Post
Yah..reservist trick always work..but make sure you take your barang barang when you leave the house, otherwise OC may be suspicious.
Done that once but forgotten the most IMPORTANT aspect !!! Brought back clean and unworn Nos. 4.... lucky managed to dump all into the washing machine...b4 OC found out.... phew...close shave....
Old 30-12-2009, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthEast View Post
Exhibition and Convention might be a good idea although it is sort of work related, still, it is not 100% related. Also, I heard someone talking about World Cup, why not Formula 1 in China, Shanghai. You can visit the Southern Parts too after Formula 1 and have your own F-ing 1

NE
TS already said that nothing work-related will work, since he is working for his OC's relative ( uncle? ). So exhibition/convention is a no go.

But the F1 idea, like the World Cup idea, will probably work as long as he gets the dates correct. He can say he go with a football/F1 fan group, or some kakis he found that share the same interest.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1