The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 03-12-2004, 02:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 22
free is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfree is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Air Asia

Quote:
Originally Posted by gee@sg
thanks for the number.. i called and have my query answered.

plane will land at T1 for the singapore to bangkok flight.

plane will take off at T3 for the bangkok to chiangrai flight.

T3 is actually for domestic flights.

now i worry if it is far to walk from T1 to T3.... :-)
Not so far. At a moderate pace, one takes less than 20 mins. More like 15. I have made it in 10 minutes
Old 03-12-2004, 02:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 22
free is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfree is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gee@sg
i see.. but i heard there is a free shuttle bus to bring passengers to T2 from the domestic airport.

by way is it true that once u landed in bangkok from singapore, u need to get your passport stamped before u can proceed to catch your next flight out to Chiangrai?

Ps: i would like to correct my earlier post that TIGER airway operate from T2 Bangkok airport. Thanks to samster mrdump.
Ask the AirAsia crew at Changi. Never tried AirAsia to CR (CEI) but when I used to fly TG and SQ, I normally go thru customs in CEI International Airport. AirAsia might be different, cos yr ticket is not consider 1 trip, I think.
Old 03-12-2004, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 22
delifrance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi

hook up with AirAsia's air hostess, they can party.....*grin*
Old 08-12-2004, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2602 / Power: 23
ParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond repute

May I know end up have to pay how much for AirAsia ticket? I booked a TG flight flying tomorrow at SGD390+70tax......din have the time to check around as in a hurry to fly......3flights per day much cheaper and better than SilkAir that's all I know.....
Old 19-12-2004, 08:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
suzuki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Confirm AirAsia fly from BKK Airport to Chiangrai coz last month i just took a round trip from Bkk to Chiangrai.I also realized that maybe coz of the fuel price,the air ticket for Airasia is still the cheapest but not as cheap as before.

I like everyday about Airasia,as everybody should know,everything is budget.So budget airline,we should not expect much.But there is 1 thing,i dun like about Airasia that is delay.If it is a 30 min to a 1 hour delay,i dun mind.Actually for my flight from Sg to BKK,my flight was delay by 30 min.But for my flight from Chiangrai back to BKK,my flight was delay by 3 hours,that is frustrated.Anyway Airasia is still the cheapest airline n the best way to travel.

Happy reading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by free
Ask the AirAsia crew at Changi. Never tried AirAsia to CR (CEI) but when I used to fly TG and SQ, I normally go thru customs in CEI International Airport. AirAsia might be different, cos yr ticket is not consider 1 trip, I think.
Old 19-12-2004, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzuki
Confirm AirAsia fly from BKK Airport to Chiangrai coz last month i just took a round trip from Bkk to Chiangrai.I also realized that maybe coz of the fuel price,the air ticket for Airasia is still the cheapest but not as cheap as before.
Happy reading.

Hi suzuki, i have been checking the airasia website for a number of days now, cuz i was planning a trip to BKK around mid feb after CNY.
thought that if i planned n booked earliier, i wud be able to get a cheaper air tix?
but no, no matter wad date i put... still SGD$158
how come ar? issit now that all flights are @ flat rate ?

please advise
Old 19-12-2004, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
suzuki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Vmtech,

Let mi explain to u how budget airline work.1)For most flight(excluding those public holiday,or hot period),not all 100% of the flight seat is fully occupied.Normally is 70% to 80% of the flight is occupied that why budget airline rather sell the remaining seats cheap rather then let it empty.2)But u must book those cheap tickets very early,maybe about 2 to 3 months in advance.3)As u book the tickets closer to the date u must to depature,the tickets will be more expensive.4)If u book last min,it will be very expensive.5)Another way is to wait and see if other rival budget airline got suddenly cheap promotion,then airasia will come out with promotion of it own to match it.

So i guess the ticket u want to buy is around n during the chinese new year period,n u also did not book the ticket early,that why it a bit expensive.But compare to SIA or TG,it cheap liao.But 1 thing for sure,budget airline mean everything have to be budget.Expection cannot be too high.A lot of people dun ask themselves,how much they pay?Dun except the same quality as SIA.Cannot compare,if they must to have SIA standard,pay SIA price.It so simple.

I hope that will answer u question
Old 20-12-2004, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hi Vmtech,

So i guess the ticket u want to buy is around n during the chinese new year period,n u also did not book the ticket early,that why it a bit expensive.

I hope that will answer u question
wah... still not early enuff ar...
CNY is feb leh... now onli mid dec..
Old 20-12-2004, 08:45 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
chinaboy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmtech
wah... still not early enuff ar...
CNY is feb leh... now onli mid dec..
can we buy duty free goods in changi on our way out or when we come back if we take budget airlines ???

sorry for my ignorance ...

cheers
Old 20-12-2004, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
GiddlyGook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Let mi explain to u how budget airline work.1)For most flight(excluding those public holiday,or hot period),not all 100% of the flight seat is fully occupied.Normally is 70% to 80% of the flight is occupied that why budget airline rather sell the remaining seats cheap rather then let it empty.2)But u must book those cheap tickets very early,maybe about 2 to 3 months in advance.3)As u book the tickets closer to the date u must to depature,the tickets will be more expensive.4)If u book last min,it will be very expensive.
Actually it is not that simple. All airlines have a department called Revenue Mgmt who dictates what fare classes to sell at a given time. Some airlines sell cheap first and then sell expensive, other airlines are the opposite (your points 1 and 2 conflict with each other). AK revenue management style is best described as ding-dong sometimes it is cheap and sometimes it is expensive - there is no pattern. Booking way in advance often gets you their cheap fares but you can get cheap fares at the last-minute too if rev mgmt determines the flight is undersold. Simply put, you see a good fare, grab it. Usually with other airlines, I can see their fare class availability through a reservation system such as Galileo, Sabre or Worldspan etc but AK like all other LCCs, do not sell their fares on reservation systems but maintain a closed-loop proprietary system so only they know the availability.

In your case, BKK-CEI differential between the Y fare and the cheapest fare (U or P?) is only 800 baht or so one-way so not worth the headache to game their fare system. Don't book Y, settling for halfway between the 2 extremes is good enough.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1