The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2005, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 21
argus is a glorious beacon of lightargus is a glorious beacon of lightargus is a glorious beacon of lightargus is a glorious beacon of lightargus is a glorious beacon of lightargus is a glorious beacon of light
Re: After 18 Holes, 19th hole next ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuiGe3387
So far my overseas games at Phuket, Bintan, M'sia are walking courses and the caddies are older and not bonkable leh. In your case, you referring to Bangkok or PRC izzit ?

I always imagine if I get a chio caddy, then try to hit the ball into OB and bonk her in the bushes .... But everytime see the caddy sian half...

Hmmm... which courses do you play? The only unbonkable caddies I've ever got were guys.

The ladies caddies were very bonkable. But then again, age is a subjective factor.

For my case, my regular jaunts with regularly 19th hole are to Batam, Bali, Bintan, Selangor, Melaka, Johor, Vietnam... and others that my friends brought me.
Old 15-07-2005, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 22
Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuiGe3387
I played here b4. 19th hole gotta travel to Tanjong Pinang >1 hrs lah. Unless stay overnite, 1 day trip not possible.

What is KM24 ?

KM24 = 19th hole in one course kekekeke
Anyway, it's 2 hrs drive away from Ria Bintan or Lagoi area
Old 15-07-2005, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
felipepk44 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Best value for golf trip is to Kanchanaburi, Thailand. Five/six golf courses, green fees are low, good food, no traffic jams, great massage by China girls and, if you are skillful in negotiation you can get them to spend the night. We, a group of 5-6 golfers go there quite often.

It will be good if golfers here can organise ourselves such that if anyone is planning a trip those interested may join in. I am working on a trip to Guandong later this year. Any takers?
Old 15-07-2005, 04:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
bozocum is Cool - loads of Potential

Heard that Chengmai got nice golf courses and the lady caddy is quite pretty.[/QUOTE]
Going to Chengmai next week for golf, any good lobangs, thanks.
Old 15-07-2005, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 20
passionman_sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: After 18 Holes, 19th hole next ....

Before I join in the golf tours, what are you guys handicap? I don't practise like 2~3 months once and honestly it is rusty like hell.

Of course I want to play a game of good golf followed by good bonking, who wouldn't? My guy in thailand says thailand are land of opporunity, yet to find time to try!

Pman_sg
Old 16-07-2005, 06:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -955 / Power: 0
HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387

Quote:
Originally Posted by felipepk44
It will be good if golfers here can organise ourselves such that if anyone is planning a trip those interested may join in. I am working on a trip to Guandong later this year. Any takers?
I would be keen. 18 or 27 holes, makan, ktv and bonk ......
Old 18-07-2005, 08:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 21
argus is a glorious beacon of lightargus is a glorious beacon of lightargus is a glorious beacon of lightargus is a glorious beacon of lightargus is a glorious beacon of lightargus is a glorious beacon of light

Do count me in too... provided the trip fits into my schedule.
Old 18-07-2005, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
daiwa88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes, this is interesting. Do keep me updated. Thanks
Old 18-07-2005, 02:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -955 / Power: 0
HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387
Tiger Woods : After 18 Holes, 19th hole next ....

Tiger Woods won his 2nd British Open yesterday. This is his 2nd major since he got married to his model wife Elin Nordegren.

http://www21.brinkster.com/songsheet/en/11.html

Before that his form was very unpredictable. Elin has provided very good birdie putt for Tiger on the 19th ....
Old 18-07-2005, 03:52 PM
hotel81

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

count me in too.

I played in Chiangmai and chiang Rai on a self organised tour and the courses there are beautiful, chaing Rai especially. 19 holes is standard after the 18!!

If we can get about 12 players, the travel agent in peoples park center can arrange for us. The last time I paid about $400 for 4 nights and 5 days. 2 games in Chiang Mai and 2 in Chiang Rai. All inclusive(air fair, hotel, green fee and even caddie and buggie).

Get the Caddie for 19th hole? I have not done that yet though I would like to. I know some public courses in the Phil, the umbrella girls will do that but not caddie. I tried in Batam and JKT Bogor Raya, Cenkarang(caddie are beautiful) but not successful! May be I am not skillful enough! Must seek advise from our senior!
Old 19-07-2005, 10:15 AM
Samster

Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotel81
count me in too.

I played in Chiangmai and chiang Rai on a self organised tour and the courses there are beautiful, chaing Rai especially. 19 holes is standard after the 18!!

If we can get about 12 players, the travel agent in peoples park center can arrange for us. The last time I paid about $400 for 4 nights and 5 days. 2 games in Chiang Mai and 2 in Chiang Rai. All inclusive(air fair, hotel, green fee and even caddie and buggie).

Get the Caddie for 19th hole? I have not done that yet though I would like to. I know some public courses in the Phil, the umbrella girls will do that but not caddie. I tried in Batam and JKT Bogor Raya, Cenkarang(caddie are beautiful) but not successful! May be I am not skillful enough! Must seek advise from our senior!

S$400 for 4 nights and 5 days. 2 games in Chiang Mai and 2 in Chiang Rai. All inclusive (air fair, hotel, green fee and even caddie and buggie).
I guess it's on a twin sharing basis, what about single room?
By any case, it's a VERY good deal, put me in the list. Now, when huh??!
Old 19-07-2005, 01:31 PM
hotel81

Bro Batam Man,

I am not so sure whether the $400 is for twin sharing. Any way I paid for less than 500. But the Hotel is about 3 stars so I think is about there.

There were 18 of us for that trip. May be thats the reason we get this good price. A guide received us at the airport, a normal tour bus is used to ferry us around and we go straight to the Chaingmai Golf course! The bus is half empty anticipating each of us will get our "playing partner'!

The tour is hassle free, every morning after B/F, we get on to the bus and once reach the golf course, the caddies and buggies already line up waiting for your T-off. SOP for the day, finish at 2pm, lunch, back to hotel, 2 hours thai massage, dinner, look for cewek! What a good life isit!
End of the tour....check my damaged. Shit! Tour fare $400, 19 holes cost $1000!

Cheers
Old 19-07-2005, 01:37 PM
hotel81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batam Man
S$400 for 4 nights and 5 days. 2 games in Chiang Mai and 2 in Chiang Rai. All inclusive (air fair, hotel, green fee and even caddie and buggie).
I guess it's on a twin sharing basis, what about single room?
By any case, it's a VERY good deal, put me in the list. Now, when huh??!
Bro,

Just got back from Chang Ping, now awaken and back to reality! sweat out in JKT for a living. I may not be able to take leave in August. Any way, the weather now is hot and wet, good only for 19 hole right? Why not plan for Sept or Oct?
Keep in touch if you are in JKT.
Cheers
Old 19-07-2005, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold

China sound good...hahaha

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 19-07-2005, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman
China sound good...hahaha

Pople doing Thailand for S$400 for 4 nights and 5 days. 2 games in Chiang Mai and 2 in Chiang Rai. All inclusive (air fair, hotel, green fee and even caddie and buggie).

For the sake of RainMan and China, I pay S$200 more, S$600 for the same package, extra you pow, I go...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1