The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-11-2023, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 6
jackjackoff is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjackjackoff is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjackjackoff is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moomoblacksheep View Post
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/sweety-massage/

SYT. Curvy, not fat la. Looks are exactly what you see on the web.
Very good massage, can elbow all the knots. Very chatty and cheerful. All in all very wholesome.

Room very clean and tidy. She got studio ghibili soundtrack on repeat. Very relaxing.
Agree with this bro FR. Overall positive experience especially the massage she is definitely well trained.

As for those who are particular, strictly speaking, she is not SYT, my humble assessment is pre-milf.
Old 26-11-2023, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 3
L00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullmetallice View Post
I tried to whatsapp some girls but got no reply, sweetie also doesn’t reply my message. Amei replied but she asked me to add her wechat and i said sorry i dont have wechat then she ghosted me, very sad lol.
What do you mean no wechat ? Just download ? Unless you tell me you still using those flip phone.
Old 26-11-2023, 02:27 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
ngng0620 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by L00k View Post
What do you mean no wechat ? Just download ? Unless you tell me you still using those flip phone.

Some bro are married or have gf. Wechat might be too dangerous.
Old 26-11-2023, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moomoblacksheep View Post
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/sweety-massage/
SYT. Curvy, not fat la. Looks are exactly what you see on the web.
Very good massage, can elbow all the knots. Very chatty and cheerful. All in all very wholesome.
Room very clean and tidy. She got studio ghibili soundtrack on repeat. Very relaxing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackjackoff View Post
Agree with this bro FR. Overall positive experience especially the massage she is definitely well trained.
As for those who are particular, strictly speaking, she is not SYT, my humble assessment is pre-milf.

Yes, she is no SYT and a very average look pre-milf!
Just go for her massage and HJ.
She claimed this is her 2nd visit but never notice her during her first stay....
Old 26-11-2023, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 2
Moomoblacksheep is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoomoblacksheep is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
She claimed this is her 2nd visit but never notice her during her first stay....
Sorry guys. My syt standard abit spoil hahah. To me she look late 20s leh. That 1 not syt meh.
Old 26-11-2023, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 336 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NathanG5Two View Post
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/shui-ling-massage/
hi guys
anyone tried this lady before?
Last week was feeling like experimenting so contacted the ML since no other reviews. Usually kenna landmines but this time not bad... a good surprise.

Other than regular Juagen, I have been out of the game since Ella/Elaine got busted and Nat retired again so figured that my old bones and my boner could do with a treat. Pix and vid looked alluring and the package seemed pricey :
$150/One Massage Package With 1 x CIM/60 Mins Or $250/One Massage Package With 2 x CIM/90 Mins

but took the plunge and contacted her. She is in a relatively quiet legit residential condo but guard just buzzes you in easy peasy. Easy access for public transport (5mins walk?) and lots of parking for drivers.

When i first reach the condo unit i was greeted by petite ML in black dress no undies. She looked nothing like the pix or video - these are super PS-ed to the max (or someone else) but she is slim-enough and probably late 20s but seemed eager to please.

Led me to the shower in one of 3 rooms in the unit but it was rather quiet and I suspect she operates alone. She started the shower for me and made sure she soaped and cleaned mini-me and my ass - although she did not get nude in the shower with me. She left me to shower alone but helped me dry up.

Moved to the bed and she asked if I wanted 2 or 1 CIM - I asked for 2 and she stripped off the black dress and went into the bathroom where I could here her gargle etc. She came back and I noticed she had a bush but not too wild and her skin was smooth and quite supple. Body not toned but not fat either.

She sat on the bed next to me and told me she liked my features and my smell (thanks to Armani) I could feel her doing her best to make me relaxed. She went on to give a good catbath and she licked me all over. She seemed happy to suck on each testicle, then she proceeded to give me a solid blowjob and CIM that reminded me of Mimi (for pre-covid samsters).

She had deep suction, eye contact and a great service attitude and after some time I surrendered and shot a copious load and she took her time to continue sucking and then spit out the load before rinsing with warm water and the taking mini-me in her mouth again to clean him with the warm water. That kinda surprised me.

She cleaned him up with tissue and went to the bathroom for another gargle. Continued to chat as she slipped on a blue sun dress and asked me to flip over for the massage. Massage was nothing to rave about but was also not the piano type.

She left no area uncovered and spent the requisite time to lull me into slumber. She woke me and asked me to flip over and carried on her massage after which she stripped off the blue dress and asked me to get on all fours to give a rim job. Did not expect that as I'm not really a fan but I did not find it uncomfortable. First time I had someone do this with an alternate mouthful of warm and then cold water though. Mildly pleasant actually.

She excused herself to gargle and brush her teeth and wash her hands. When she came back it was BBBJ part 2. I usually find it difficult to have 2 finishes in 90 minutes and I told her that and that I'm ok if she cannot make me cum but she was adamant she could make me cum again.

Then followed a good 15 minutes of a session featuring boob jobs, BBBJ with hot/cold water, alternating BJ positions ala Natalie before me face fucking her to a glorious climax. The again she went to clean up after more warm water mouth work cleaning me up and finished with a head massage and black head removal (ya my reaction too was WTF! she spotted a few on my face and happily squeezed them out)

Looks: 6 - 6.5/10 Not anywhere close to the pix in looks but not unattractive either
Body: 7/10 Nice and slim enough and not fat body but tits very saggy B's
massage: 6.5/10 Decent but not the main highlight
sensual: 8/10 Knows what buttons to push
BBBJ: 10/10 hard working and patient and maintains eye contact and great moans
I presume Global Roaming but was not in the mood to zhut zhut her saggy tits though she allowed me to feel her everywhere inclusive her southern regions.

So will I RTF - 100% for the mouth work and attitude. But she is pricey but I cannot fault her for her attention to service and skills. The 90 mins is expensive but the 60 mins is money better well spent IMO.

Last edited by mixmasternrv; 26-11-2023 at 11:52 PM.
Old 26-11-2023, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
LOL.u just broke many hearts.
And I have go with u.
At most very young MILF.
And I'm an uncle to begin with.
SYT technically should be sub 25 IMO.
And I don't know if there are more a hand full of them around.
Old 26-11-2023, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
LifeisGood2022 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullmetallice View Post
I tried to whatsapp some girls but got no reply, sweetie also doesn’t reply my message. Amei replied but she asked me to add her wechat and i said sorry i dont have wechat then she ghosted me, very sad lol.

The only who replied me is momo.
Location is quite near to mrt . Very nice and very clean private apartment but she’s not syt and maybe late 30’s. Service oriented and no gfe, maybe i got no chemistry with her. She’s can speak English. RTM maybe but as I already tried a couple of milf cos they replied my message but i wanna try syt girls cos never tried yet but they dont reply my message lol.
use SMS 99% of the MLs dont use whatsapp at all
Old 26-11-2023, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 17
ehee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
And I have go with u.
At most very young MILF.
The SYT I can think of is XLN recently went back … and QC before covid
Old 26-11-2023, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehee View Post
The SYT I can think of is XLN recently went back … and QC before covid
And 2018 there was Annie that does dirty talk 😂
Old 26-11-2023, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6618 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
And I have go with u.
At most very young MILF.
and i still cant get my head around the 130 price tag.....
Old 26-11-2023, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehee View Post
And 2018 there was Annie that does dirty talk 😂
Was this the one at the hill? I still got her wechat she still post some rare pic at times.
Old 26-11-2023, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1944 / Power: 16
beebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant future

Anyone mananged to book Ice? Has been trying to book her for months. But was ghosted since Mar this year
Yana (BBBJ) X2
KeKe (Cosybay) X1 - 3RD BEST!
Victoria (BBBJ) X1
Moet (Carribean club/Lovedesire) X1
Jeny X1
Mandy (BBBJ) X1
Cherry (Caribbean88 ) X1 - BEST!
Fei Fei X2
Anna (1stopserie) X1
Fei Er (1stopserie) X1
Old 26-11-2023, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
Was this the one at the hill? I still got her wechat she still post some rare pic at times.
Yes she’s the one
Old 26-11-2023, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 7
Mothjt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMothjt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Here are MRs for 3 MLs that everyone here are going to be overly familiar with so take it as an update I guess.

1. W: https://sglonelyguy-27.com/w-massage/

The first ML I’ve ever visited. Yes I’m new to the scene so please do take care of me

Her location is very discreet and she will remotely open the gate so u can park and wait in the car for her to call u up.

Looks wise, W is a very very pretty SYT. Despite that, we will need to be fair and discount 15% from her photos. She opened the door in a white buttoned up shirt and white panties, most people will like her look. Offered chrysanthemum tea but went for water instead. Proceeded to shower alone and when I came out, her top was unbuttoned revealing a set of beautiful boobs. Wah see already stand… She then helped me to dry my body and took lots of care in doing so.

Massage was great, told her tt I pulled my neck while sleeping so she adjusted my head’s position on the pillow and actually knows where to press to temporarily relief the pain. She did spend quite some time to press and knead my shoulders which I thoroughly enjoyed.

After the massage, we proceeded to the sensual stuff. Started with her using her nails followed by boobs and then a very detailed cat bath. And her Catbath is different. There’s this twirling of the tongue that gives this really nice effect, you have to try it to know what I mean. Flipped over and by now her top is off and it was a sight to behold. More cat bathing and proceeded to the main act.

It started with her at the end of the bed, then shifted to my right so that my hands can have some action too. She then proceeded to lie next to me, giving my hands full access to her body and she begin to kiss my neck + moan softly into my ears.

Unloaded shortly after and she continued to milk my 2IC for just a little more and that was it. Literally that was it. I think she was tired or something but right after I unloaded, she got up and went straight into the bathroom, pumped some hand wash and started washing up. She then came back to the room and told me to go shower. Hah… yep, anticlimax ending.

Looks: 8/10 (yes man made Ds but looks great, doesn’t feel rock hard)
Massage: 8/10
Sensual: 9/10
GFE: 7/10 (if she had just stayed on for another minute, it would have been a 9)
RTM: Not for now but she’s going to leave soon so maybe never

Will post my MR for the other 2 later/tomorrow.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1