The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-06-2022, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 11
knocknock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by knnccb View Post
1. HCM is the place to go if you want to go for girls.

2. There is alot of spa around the vicinity but there is no such things as high class spa. language will be an issue for you. There are a number of spa that provide different service but no FJ

3. Outcall girl from wechat/zalo not advisable cos most of the time not the same person

4. Call girl you can find with view of girls is at little tokyo (e.g. cherry spa, kawaii spa etc etc)

5. Best call girl that can have GFE still have to go KTV. how high end the ktv depend on how much you want to pay. becareful of the hidden charges if you go to KTV.

HCM almost back to pre-COVID status. no social distancing, no timing restriction etc etc.
Appreciate your valuable advice bro! Heading down to HCM mid of this month.

Wondering if any bros have any KTVs to recommend? E.g those that can ride horse, hanky panky in room type. Or most of the KTVs in HCM don't have these kind of playability?

Or if there are any other places that you think are fun, please feel free to share
Old 05-06-2022, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 7
Waterlili deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWaterlili deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolae View Post
Yes but only once in their hotel. Which was totally shit not worth. It's 11pm till 6 or 7am.

I used to have a good one who we got comfortable enough for her to come to mine and she was awesome. That was possible since I stayed in D1 and she used to be a D1 girl.
Hi bro, newbie going HCM next month. Any idea on restrictions by hotel when bring hotel back to hotel? Where is th best place to look for overnight girls? Tks much
Old 05-06-2022, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 8
Dolae deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDolae deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterlili View Post
Hi bro, newbie going HCM next month. Any idea on restrictions by hotel when bring hotel back to hotel? Where is th best place to look for overnight girls? Tks much
I stay in airbnbs mostly so no restrictions. Hotel as I understand it is 3 stars and below np. Above 3 can run into issue I've heard when taking back after 10pm. Always read the hotel policies
Old 06-06-2022, 03:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1088 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

@Darxzx

mod remove your post becos no contact information should be posted in sbf...pls use pm for contact info...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 06-06-2022, 11:11 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Since border had reopened after the lockdown and I knew many very eager to cheong, I suggest all try to find friends and not strangers...

I will be very suspicious if a new nick posted here asking to cheong ktv, etc...

Ask yourself how much experience a newbie knew about hcm cheong scene...I will avoid at all cost to meet up with newbie stranger without any forum here...

Please cheong safely and be careful...

As mod, I wish all cheongsters post some nice forum to share here after your cheonging experience...

To those who took the trouble to write a forum here, thank you very much and appreciate your kind effort..

NOTE - please do not quote long post...try to edit the main point before submit your reply...also hope cheongsters do not post to say I send you pm in this thread to contact each other but rather use PM to contact each other...

Old 06-06-2022, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 20
knnccb is a name known to allknnccb is a name known to allknnccb is a name known to allknnccb is a name known to allknnccb is a name known to allknnccb is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by knocknock View Post
Appreciate your valuable advice bro! Heading down to HCM mid of this month.

Wondering if any bros have any KTVs to recommend? E.g those that can ride horse, hanky panky in room type. Or most of the KTVs in HCM don't have these kind of playability?

Or if there are any other places that you think are fun, please feel free to share
PM you the contact. Enjoy!!!
Old 06-06-2022, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by knnccb View Post
PM you the contact. Enjoy!!!
Why do you need to post just to contact somebody...totally useless post for those not involved...just PM will do without posting...

Old 06-06-2022, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 5
Kathung deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKathung deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post

Ask yourself how much experience a newbie knew about hcm cheong scene...I will avoid at all cost to meet up with newbie stranger without any forum here...
Last week I was alone. I thought I help out some fellow hcm travellers. I met a nice guy from sg and I message another guy from USA. The rest of the guys were leechers. Asking for info without even bother to give their contact. I gave them my local contact and they came and ask my info over PM. Look like there are a lot of leechers out there. I usually don’t bother helping as usually I have my own travelling kakis.
Anyway this will be the last time I hold out my helping hands. Cheers.
Old 06-06-2022, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenoclock123 View Post
Thanks bro for your insights! Language will be an issue does it mean they prefer local men? Or just purely they don’t understand me
If U speak Vietnamese. Then it will not be an issue.

Many gals dun speak or only speak bare min English or Chinese. Dun expect to carry out fluent chat with them.
Old 07-06-2022, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathung View Post
Last week I was alone. I thought I help out some fellow hcm travellers. I met a nice guy from sg and I message another guy from USA. The rest of the guys were leechers. Asking for info without even bother to give their contact. I gave them my local contact and they came and ask my info over PM. Look like there are a lot of leechers out there. I usually don’t bother helping as usually I have my own travelling kakis.
Anyway this will be the last time I hold out my helping hands. Cheers.
You lucky these guys never call/msg you at from 2am to 5am...haha...jokes aside...

I fully understood your predicament...the reason I posted above was I been thru before and I learned my lesson...

Problems I encountered before...

- 2 hours late and wasting time waiting
- didn't turn up and didn't msg to inform
- waste time guiding the transport how to go the the destination becos of language
- didn't bring enough VND and ask where can change
- didn't have small change
- didn't pay his share
- took too long to choose his type of gal
- say why so expensive when split the bill just becos he not drinking

and am sure many more ridiculous sick reasons...

worst I had was knock on hotel door and when open then friend said didn't bring CD...

next day friend said she not good beocs refused to do cowgal...

Old 07-06-2022, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 5
Kathung deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKathung deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

- waste time guiding the transport how to go the the destination becos of language
- didn't pay his share
The worse are those, who got the contact from you and they go themselves the next day. And they complain later why expensive , and why most girls cannot go out, why quality so bad, quantity so little. The worse of the worse was a guy who got some disease from girl complain to me why I intro such a place to him. I wanted to punch his dick, because he was using that to think and did not wear CD.

The last trip , I gave my Vietnam travel sim number to anyone who PM me. As I wanted to go KTV for 1 night as I was alone.

Typical message: Hi I like to go ktv. Can I join you.
My response this is my local number: +84-----. Call me if keen
(I would not give my home number to anyone nor my wechat or whatsapp. As I do not know them.)

Their reply: This is a local number? how to contact you?
Another reply: If you go please let me know.

How do I contact any of you if you dont bother to offer your contact to me or even make a local call to my mobile.

worse reply: I got a few friends here. Please give me the contact of the M and the address of the KTV. (basically telling me to eat myself, we are too busy with our friends to cheong with you but I need the contact). (And I dont even want to give you my personal contact but I want yours!)

Haiz. Nevertheless have made long terms friends thru the years on this platform. Some even more than 15 years. Still cheonging together.
Old 07-06-2022, 12:13 PM
Samster

I received many PM and will no longer reply any PM related to hcm....

Most of my cheong experiences in hcm is pre-pandemics and no longer relevant...

I no longer cheong any place so nothing to share...pls dun PM me asking for info...welcome to exchange points if keen...

Example

Brother, I will be going alone to HCM during Hari haji. Tickets just booked.

Not first time but previous trip is in year 2016 and is on business so didn't have a lot of chances to explore.

Anyway, my wa: +6590xxxxx

Old 07-06-2022, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
You lucky these guys never call/msg you at from 2am to 5am...haha...jokes aside...

- didn't pay his share

next day friend said she not good beocs refused to do cowgal...
U forget about bed broken apart during pop pop leh!!! n ask u must pay or not!!! Wakakaka
Old 07-06-2022, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 762 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathung View Post
The worse are those, who got the contact from you and they go themselves the next day. And they complain later why expensive , and why most girls cannot go out, why quality so bad, quantity so little. The worse of the worse was a guy who got some disease from girl complain to me why I intro such a place to him. I wanted to punch his dick, because he was using that to think and did not wear CD.

The last trip , I gave my Vietnam travel sim number to anyone who PM me. As I wanted to go KTV for 1 night as I was alone.

Typical message: Hi I like to go ktv. Can I join you.
My response this is my local number: +84-----. Call me if keen
(I would not give my home number to anyone nor my wechat or whatsapp. As I do not know them.)

Their reply: This is a local number? how to contact you?
Another reply: If you go please let me know.

How do I contact any of you if you dont bother to offer your contact to me or even make a local call to my mobile.

worse reply: I got a few friends here. Please give me the contact of the M and the address of the KTV. (basically telling me to eat myself, we are too busy with our friends to cheong with you but I need the contact). (And I dont even want to give you my personal contact but I want yours!)

Haiz. Nevertheless have made long terms friends thru the years on this platform. Some even more than 15 years. Still cheonging together.
you all seem so nice and patient people.
for me, i would stop at just having 2 of such experiences. which is why i never do meet ups or bring anyone on guided tours. really not worth the time for it
much prefer to just go by myself than to have the wrong company.
Old 09-06-2022, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 17
wishxwish is a splendid one to beholdwishxwish is a splendid one to beholdwishxwish is a splendid one to beholdwishxwish is a splendid one to beholdwishxwish is a splendid one to beholdwishxwish is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick32145 View Post

Her massage was exceptional, full force and weight into every push, for the massage alone this girl was worth it. Proceeded to discuss her services and surprisingly the rates were same as before, so I just went with 4m VND for 2s because I preferred this girl more, learned later that her name is Xuka.

BBBJ was a solid 10/10, FJ 10/10 and I'll spare you guys the details, but this experience ruined chionging for me back in sg. No FLs in sg are worth it to me anymore. But of course, we don't have many choices so I'll take what I can get back home.

After the 2nd shot, I thought it was over so I was just resting on the bed lying there while she was showering - after showering she came out and lay beside me. At this point I was exhausted so I asked if she wanted to rest awhile first - she exclaimed that she wasn't tired and asked me to turn around, she proceeded to continue her massage and when she saw my little brother excited by her touching again, she asked "1 more time?" at this point I was exhausted and I wasn't sure if I could finish again, so I declined. But she insisted, saying this shot would be free.

In the end I agreed (who would turn down a free shot right), and after her exceptional BBBJ with her flavored lube I was ready to go another round.

I was caught off guard when she immediately stuck it in her - my first time doing FJ uncapped from any paid lady. I didn't know the do's and don'ts so I had to ask her are you sure? can I finish inside? To both she said yes, to my surprise. This was for me the most:
Xuka wanted raw during my 1st visit. 1 thing good is her service is one of better one and she can speak Chinese.
I think her boobs are enhanced. Playability is very high and willing to please you.
She added me on wechat and recommended where to find good food.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1