The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-11-2006, 10:17 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
marcus77 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
hi bro need some info

hi to all fellow samster..was bored went down to duxton look see look see went in to this pub sat with a pinoy girl had a mug of beer bought hera drink $20 wah ..was wonder any of you know which pub got playful pinoy ladies no need to buy ladies drink beer also can?..help me please thanks
Old 24-11-2006, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 18
Ultra Taro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: hi bro need some info

If got let me know... where got no need pay and can play one? Not unless you super duper handsome like beckham or tom cruise and can see your long prink even with your pant on? Even if you have, also have to try your luck also....
Haha... just joking... no offend hor....
Old 24-11-2006, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
iluvgirls deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcus77 View Post
hi to all fellow samster..was bored went down to duxton look see look see went in to this pub sat with a pinoy girl had a mug of beer bought hera drink $20 wah ..was wonder any of you know which pub got playful pinoy ladies no need to buy ladies drink beer also can?..help me please thanks

i think very hard leh... want to hanky panky need to pay one lor..
Old 25-11-2006, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 18
doomday123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoomday123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoomday123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Better be careful. My cousin was ever reported for rape by trying to get free bonk.
Old 26-11-2006, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 21
Carebear is one of the Best!Carebear is one of the Best!Carebear is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomday123 View Post
Better be careful. My cousin was ever reported for rape by trying to get free bonk.
Wat!!! She wan to collect money? If both party agree, then its normal sex ma. Unless your friend thought its free bonk or she thought he is paying. But if your friend next time ganna again, ask him call police to settle lor. If she wan $$$ mean she working as pros. Anyway, its hard to get free stuff. Free stuff not really free also. Got a price to pay but not in term of $$$.
Old 26-11-2006, 01:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 602 / Power: 18
youallsonice? is a name known to allyouallsonice? is a name known to allyouallsonice? is a name known to allyouallsonice? is a name known to allyouallsonice? is a name known to allyouallsonice? is a name known to all

Quote:
Well, some girls don't like to drink beer. Ask your potential ones if she drinks, if you can't resist her then buy her, if not refuse her.
Old 26-11-2006, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 18
doomday123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoomday123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoomday123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carebear View Post
Wat!!! She wan to collect money? If both party agree, then its normal sex ma. Unless your friend thought its free bonk or she thought he is paying. But if your friend next time ganna again, ask him call police to settle lor. If she wan $$$ mean she working as pros. Anyway, its hard to get free stuff. Free stuff not really free also. Got a price to pay but not in term of $$$.
Very sorry, its should be "molest".

It happened years ago. What happened is he went to disco & meet a beautiful girl. Bring her back to his home but never really do anything.

The next day, police came knocking on his door & he was charged with molest.

I think in any situation. Girls always have advantage against guys.
Just imagine, how are you going to defend if a girl say you molested her
especially if no money is involved. I still think it's safer doing the right way.

Luckily, his father is rich enough to employ a lawyer & at last win this case.
Old 27-11-2006, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
marcopit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
was wonder any of you know which pub got playful pinoy ladies no need to buy ladies drink beer also can?..help me please thanks
All pubs got playful pinoy ladies, but u don wanna buy them LD, than bring them to any of the coffee shop for beer and makan b4 they report 4 work.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1