The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2007, 01:45 AM
singaporegmat

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
software for HP to capture video secretly?

Hi anyone know of software to capture software for to capture video secretly? That means people see you messaging on train but actually you are capturing the pretty girl sitting opposite you.
Old 03-08-2007, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 19
pokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to behold
Re: software for HP to capture video secretly?

Bro,

you can do any thing you one, but dun get caught just because of some photo.

Recently one House-man get sack By ttsh because of videoing in the changing room.

Last time i used to record upskirt of my colleauge, even one time at causeway point. Luckily I did not get caught, now think back how stuip I am.
Old 03-08-2007, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 21
Microsoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to all

I m oso 6king 4 a sw tat look as if u r filming ppl but actually smsing. Anyone noe where 2 get?

桃花坞里桃花庵,桃花庵下桃花仙。桃花仙人种桃树,又摘桃花换酒钱。
酒醒只在花前坐,酒醉还来花下眠。半醉半醒日复日,花落花开年复年。
但愿老死花酒间,不愿鞠躬车马前。车尘马足显者事,酒盏花枝隐士缘。
若将显者比隐士,一在平地一在天。若将花酒比车马,彼何碌碌我何闲。
别人笑我太疯癫,我笑他人看不穿。不见五陵豪杰墓,无花无酒锄作田。
Old 03-08-2007, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 20
Ethanas is one of the Best!Ethanas is one of the Best!Ethanas is one of the Best!Ethanas is one of the Best!

Huh? I don't get what the thread starter is trying to say?

He want to get a capturing software for taking video?

He wants a software to capture software which take video? <-- Absolutely don't know what this meant.

He want to get a software that he can pretend to sms and capture video instead?

Whats wrong with pretending to sms and still taking pictures? You don't need software for that.

Ethanas

http://xs205.xs.to/xs205/06341/mouse.jpg
Old 03-08-2007, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 21
chickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to behold

i'm rather amused and confused by your asking....i don;t think there is any software in the world that could satisfy your asking unless you master the art of ninja which have been rumoured for centuries that they possed a wonderful art of being invisible...that supposingly i believe could allow you to take photos of others secretly in great comfort.

all you need to do i think is to put your hp in silent mode (some hp can be very loud when u snap a photo)...turn off the flash if there is one (you don;t want your target to get a rude shock of your paparazzi type flash light) , slid open the camera cover if there is one...pretend that you are smsing...make a quick but natural aim at your drooling target and snap a photo...what happen next would depend on your luck, or fengshui if some believe.

sorry but that's all i could think of.

What's the difference between love, true love and showing off? Spitting, swallowing and gargling.

My story thread
Mediacock Drama , A Sinful Lust...

Last edited by chickenzip; 03-08-2007 at 12:17 PM.
Old 03-08-2007, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 19
kotek is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkotek is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkotek is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkotek is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkotek is a living Saint! - you won't find better

there is if u are using those that are running on windows mobile...
symbian i'm not dat sure...but if normal phone then dun haf la...u nid to master the art of taking pics with normal phone...
Old 03-08-2007, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
brotherly is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenzip View Post
i'm rather amused and confused by your asking....i don;t think there is any software in the world that could satisfy your asking unless you master the art of ninja which have been rumoured for centuries that they possed a wonderful art of being invisible...that supposingly i believe could allow you to take photos of others secretly in great comfort.

all you need to do i think is to put your hp in silent mode (some hp can be very loud when u snap a photo)...turn off the flash if there is one (you don;t want your target to get a rude shock of your paparazzi type flash light) , slid open the camera cover if there is one...pretend that you are smsing...make a quick but natural aim at your drooling target and snap a photo...what happen next would depend on your luck, or fengshui if some believe.

sorry but that's all i could think of.

Even if he can possed the art of being invisible..he muz look for a HP that can be invisible
Old 03-08-2007, 06:44 PM
singaporegmat

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotek View Post
there is if u are using those that are running on windows mobile...
symbian i'm not dat sure...but if normal phone then dun haf la...u nid to master the art of taking pics with normal phone...
ya that what i asking. That means your screen will be like in the SMS messaging mode but the program is capturing photo for you
Old 03-08-2007, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1678 / Power: 19
Steadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant future

Software, not I know of but may be able to use java to program...

However there are some screen protector that prevent others from viewing (from the side) clearly your screen content. The screen is also darken.

In other words, your screen become passsive (like those HP that was years back).

Pending:
Anyone joining the queue??

Just up: naturegreen (02 Nov 14:04)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1