The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-07-2022, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post

But recently the fail rate is so high.

Today I visited Oishi (old milf, prob above 37) and 青苹果 (chubster, photoshop beyond resemblance). Ok if looks can't make it nvm, hopefully performance makes up for it. But nope. Both made me want to get up and leave, quickly..

Seems like you've been taking quite a few bad hits recently. But thanks for the insights bro.

Oishi late 30s still want to act like SN vanilla at 120!!? Geez, and I was actually considering her. Apple I think was quite well documented before as a boring, zero-assets no-go too.

Anyway, do regroup and recalibrate. Perhaps experiment with the other options we have now, of which I am finding very exciting encounters. My yesterday's Dome 1 bonk was a fair FL, though 30 years old, has a banging body just like Aini's - perky natural B boobs, bubble butt and all.

PS. Say, who's that identical twin with exactly the same nick as you, but created in July 2022?
Old 10-07-2022, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 13
9903732 is a splendid one to behold9903732 is a splendid one to behold9903732 is a splendid one to behold9903732 is a splendid one to behold9903732 is a splendid one to behold9903732 is a splendid one to behold

Just tried one of phuckyew’s recommendations. I know that YMMV… but honestly you need to discount your expectations by like 99%… bloody waste of my time…. Even upped his points for his sharing.

I hope it’s a case of differences in expectation… and not that he’s shilling these for his own benefits
Old 10-07-2022, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61593 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Lol that's not me. You very bored ah?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakuIt View Post
https://www.$$$$$11.net/girl.php?id=4933

Visited this new girl which just arrived in SG
Looks : Should be at her mid to late twenty
Body : Slim
Boobs: Natural B+
Massage 7/ 10 :Got strength but only do the back
Sensual : 8/10 : As she is new in the trade,there will be some skyness but she is putting in her effort
GFE :8 / 10 : Good
RTM: worth to return to visit
Old 10-07-2022, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61593 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Dome 1 too many fake new accounts writing fake fr. I've seen a few open door and I rejected. Was it you I read who had a foolproof way of checking if the girl is genuine?

I'm abit sian to be honest. Seems like the good stuff can only be found overseas.

As for this boliao person creating a visually similar account to impersonate, he must be damn free. Need to pofma him lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Seems like you've been taking quite a few bad hits recently. But thanks for the insights bro.

Oishi late 30s still want to act like SN vanilla at 120!!? Geez, and I was actually considering her. Apple I think was quite well documented before as a boring, zero-assets no-go too.

Anyway, do regroup and recalibrate. Perhaps experiment with the other options we have now, of which I am finding very exciting encounters. My yesterday's Dome 1 bonk was a fair FL, though 30 years old, has a banging body just like Aini's - perky natural B boobs, bubble butt and all.

PS. Say, who's that identical twin with exactly the same nick as you, but created in July 2022?
Old 10-07-2022, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Lol that's not me. You very bored ah?
Your imposter appeared in the English massage lady thread too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

It is clear some attention deprived lunatic trolling the threads bombing with nonsensical stuff. Just let him be. These people are like parasites leeching for any kind of reaction or response. Don't give them such luxury.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashon9 View Post
No offence, but 纤 is xian, not qian. 纤维 is xian wei, not qian wei
We even have Chinese teachers here these days.
Old 10-07-2022, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 9
Btbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusExMachina View Post
( Click to show/hide )

another cock sucker back
Is this the same Niko who has been here for awhile? Or a new chick using her old link
Old 10-07-2022, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Btbh View Post
Is this the same Niko who has been here for awhile? Or a new chick using her old link
Same Niko bro. Fresh coat of paint (photos) that looks way better than her older pics. Video is same one though. MIA from slg for a while but was listed as pure FL in other sites past months. Not sure about now.
Old 10-07-2022, 11:51 AM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dome 1 too many fake new accounts writing fake fr. I've seen a few open door and I rejected. Was it you I read who had a foolproof way of checking if the girl is genuine?

I'm abit sian to be honest. Seems like the good stuff can only be found overseas.

As for this boliao person creating a visually similar account to impersonate, he must be damn free. Need to pofma him lol.
Not foolproof merhods, but the selection process I have seems to pay off. At least avoiding landmines.

As for fake FRs, it's not just too many, it's virtually ALL fake. Lol. So I don't even read them - part of my selection process. Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
Your imposter appeared in the English massage lady thread too..
Also methinks this identical nick is setting up to smear your name. My hunch.
Old 10-07-2022, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 8
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of

Commando fall in!

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/xian-xian-massage/

Fast hand fast leg see ppl post one chio bu I faster book liao. Luckily got reply and manage to booked a slot this week!

Ding ding open door wow indeed is really chio leh. Got those influencer type of vibes! Face feature all very good. The round eyes, eye lashes, nice eyebrows and also most impt the straight teeth. Think can imagine those influncer bwj type. Always wear long dress take picture super photogenic kind.

Location ok near to N area. Parking wise ok. But air pollution not good. Construction nearby. If go weekday sure got noise.

Body wise super slim, just got one weakness is the (.)(.) a cuppie. But look ok good liao! Is my kind of cup of tea. like go Shopping always bio this kind of face and wanna this kind of gf looks.

Character very friendly accommodating and super smart kind. High IQ. Can talk any topic and relate. Mature feeling.

Massage ok ok only .. don’t expect good massage!

Sensual not bad I think still got room for improvement. Very accommodating. She is very new to this industry. More ppl go more ppl teach. The next better self of her self will be naughty I feel.

RTM of course.
Old 10-07-2022, 12:02 PM
Samster

Originally Posted by JasonJG 

Chances are the situation is one of using this platform for free advertising under the guise of sharing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trashingguy View Post
I check out this lady base on this FR and it was the worse appointment i made in my whole life, no joke.

It was a super run down F**k shop with few massage beds installed with curtain partition. There are no towels after each use.

I saw that his points is recovering means some bros might have taken contact and up him. I wanna warn all that you are 99.99999% going to regret if you go for this lady, not sure about the other baobei he shared.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9903732 View Post
Just tried one of phuckyew’s recommendations. I know that YMMV… but honestly you need to discount your expectations by like 99%… bloody waste of my time…. Even upped his points for his sharing.
Well, now we know he is either a promotor in disguise promoting really bad girls. Or if he is a real cheongster, then he has very very very very low standards. So up to you to follow his recommendations or not. I defo won't. Lol.
Old 10-07-2022, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy View Post
Commando fall in!

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/xian-xian-massage/

Sensual not bad I think still got room for improvement. Very accommodating. She is very new to this industry. More ppl go more ppl teach. The next better self of her self will be naughty I feel.
So overall, another vanilla?

Nowadays SLG really jin sianzzz....

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 10-07-2022, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 14
puremoni deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know which ML had the same Nuru service as Xue Er?just change HP number now unwilling to reply my message., thanks
Old 10-07-2022, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 10
ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clazziquai View Post
Is hebe still at the infamous hotel?
Not sure she stay at MW before. When i visited her, she is in another hotel.
Old 10-07-2022, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/oishi-massage/

Visited a couple of days back. Was liking the photos and videos and was hoping to find Tian Niu vibe in her but was a little disappointed when the door opened. MILF rather than a young lass greeted me.

Massage was totally non existent, and the TCSS was meh. Sensual part was ok for me. Rather fair and smooth skin, but face not as smooth as shown on pictures, allow zhut and rub outside panty. Took me a while to get off as there was not much chemistry. Done in 35 mins but though she didn't chase me out and even offered me to stay, I rejected and left.

What really turns me off there is the hygiene is atrocious. To be objective, it is a shared apartment and she was here in Singapore for like 2 days? Probably no one wants to be responsible for cleaning. The toilet is a godsend. There was a centipede in there with me while I was showering. It was totally uncomfortable so I just want to leave soonest. Hopefully she gets feedback and improve.

Think a lot of MLs do not yet understand hygiene is such an important factor. Tian Niu, Long Nu, Ning Xia, Elmi, even An An and so on are MLs that cares about the overall ambience. I have witnessed them clean the place thoroughly many times when I am the last customer and stayed to TCSS while they clean. TN was obsessed with cleanliness and will choose certain softener to keep the towel smelling fresh. LN was digging the choke catcher and removing the hairs and scrubbing away before me. Elmi's place was spotlessly clean every week I visited her.

No RTM for me.
Old 10-07-2022, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future

Nowadays most cheongsters seem to be satisfied even when standards are low and as long as they can hold a conversation with the ML, they are happy.

Personally I don't see the need to pay $100-$120 just to talk cock. I can already talk cock with any girls I want without paying a single cent.

Strange times.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1