The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-08-2021, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11478 / Power: 19
darkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Guidelines on ear cleaning, candling etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundworks View Post
Nope bro, is outside CBD, i just share with you through PM. Don't wish to flood the place and i cant't get a slot for myself.lol
Hi bro, care to share the place? Thank
Old 26-08-2021, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 17
serav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by loony View Post
My best ear cleaning.....

Ear candling is just less than 10 mins. MOst gals just leave you alone there since you just want ear candling service.

Those that offers part of 90mins package will give more TLC, like sitting beside you, stroking your head and massaging the back of your ear, etc, blowing at your ear gently on pretext of getting rid of ashes which might have drifted near ear.
Wah, looks like Vietnam bro, like very shiok leh. If local joint must share sia!
Old 27-08-2021, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute

I have one ear candling session with a prc turn local ML who operates in a condo a few years back.

It is part of the massage package. Because there is the happy ending and I have choose ear candling as she provides it, we spend 20min on both ears.

Basically I remember lying on my side, and she put a candle on the ear and while the candle burn, she massage the area around the ear. Does it for both ears.

Never try it after that as I feel the same before/after
Old 30-11-2021, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1498 / Power: 8
choctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundworks View Post
Few weeks ago i went to one legit spa, the therapist got do ear digging and cleaning. Massage was excellent good. Very relaxing . After the massage,she performed the ear cleaning for me, quite ticklish when she initially did it on my ear. After few min, the feel is good. very relaxing. Total spend 90 dollar for an hour massage n 30 min ear digging n cleansng service. Will go back whenever i need a good relaxing session.
Don't mind can share this too? Keen to try a proper place for my ears haha
Old 30-11-2021, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 3
Newluck is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNewluck is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I have tried the ear candling at PPC (complex) but not impressed because the candle used is small and the flame is not hot enough.
My previous ml a TCM trained who has since RTC had done a much better job for me.
The candle used is much better and the flame is hot enough and can detect that I am having some problem with one of my vein. The next day after treatment I experienced the vein pulling sensation and was cured after that.
Just to share my experience and any bros who has same experience let me know.
Old 30-11-2021, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 3
rockshox has much to be proud ofrockshox has much to be proud ofrockshox has much to be proud ofrockshox has much to be proud ofrockshox has much to be proud ofrockshox has much to be proud ofrockshox has much to be proud ofrockshox has much to be proud ofrockshox has much to be proud of

I have 1 in the west whereby after digging, she will use a tuning fork and do a soft vibration check on both ears followed by a peacock feather to brush the ears for sensitivity. Very shiok!
Old 30-11-2021, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 786 / Power: 5
masterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Ear candling is just less than 10 mins. MOst gals just leave you alone there since you just want ear candling service.

Those that offers part of 90mins package will give more TLC, like sitting beside you, stroking your head and massaging the back of your ear, etc, blowing at your ear gently on pretext of getting rid of ashes which might have drifted near ear.
Looks like my regular Ling…
Old 30-11-2021, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

I recently tried ear cleaning and ear washing at a place where young girls stand on the streets and ask you if you wish to do facial. Entrance to the level 2 shop is just besides crowded foot eateries.

Ear cleaning was $38. Clean until no more ear wax and service ends. I also tried ear washing at $50. Not sure what it was so I tried. The prc lady first used a small cctv to show me the insides of my ear. Then she used a tuning fork and some feathers to loosen the ear wax. The digging begins. Uneventful.

The ear washing is like pouring some warm water into the ears and using some brush to scrape the sides of the ear canal. Quite relaxing

After that, she use the cctv to show me the insides of the ears again. Not clean she will clean up again. The service ended when my ears are clean. About 40 minutes for $88. No other services... not that I want also. The PRC lady is probably late 40s to 50s.

This shop attracts older men. An uncle was chatting loudly in the other cubicle. Before he left, he told everyone he is 72 years old.
Old 30-11-2021, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 12
roflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of light

I recently bought a eat digging tool with camera and light attached to it and realise my ear wax belongs to the category of dry ones and the side of the ears really have wax here and there. Anyone got good lobang for ear cleaning? Pls pm me, thank you!
Old 30-11-2021, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 685 / Power: 4
Riverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to behold

There is a shop in Upp Weld Rd .. Saw their posters in the glass panel while passing . Seems like Ear waxing etc etc ..
.Any bro tried ?
Old 30-11-2021, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 808 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockshox View Post
I have 1 in the west whereby after digging, she will use a tuning fork and do a soft vibration check on both ears followed by a peacock feather to brush the ears for sensitivity. Very shiok!
I think i know this one..... because have seen her advertise the same service on her wechat moments, with the tuning fork and kinky feather thing Is at the single letter spa? Her massage is pretty good but too milfy even for me.
Old 30-11-2021, 09:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
marcus77 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

If take out pant no more dig ear..maybe you will dig something else
Old 30-11-2021, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 20
euks is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereuks is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereuks is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereuks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

If you want to experience real traditional chinese 采耳, you can try EarHaven at Far East Plaza.
She only do traditional chinese ear cleaning, which isn't what most singaporean understand unless you experience it in china before.

And yes, her skills are up there for me to experience ear "orgasm" but its so hard to get an appointment with her sometime.

I got blacklisted after being late for two times .... that bitch..

Don't misunderstand this as Ear digging or candling. It is much more than that

see below for explaination
https://www.facebook.com/watch?ref=s...87%87%E8%80%B3
Old 30-11-2021, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 13
hmmmmmm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverwalk View Post
There is a shop in Upp Weld Rd .. Saw their posters in the glass panel while passing . Seems like Ear waxing etc etc ..
.Any bro tried ?
68+80
The girls are good looking mostly
But seems like after some works
Old 30-11-2021, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 13
hmmmmmm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Is she still in Campbell lane?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1