The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 18-07-2015, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2390 / Power: 15
TheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Are SG girls really materialistic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by topcook1 View Post
Very low percentage of low material people....as the economy advance. The social media and internet makes people more well informed . Moreover everyone is in the rat race here keeps on comparing with each other ie: buying condos , branded cars,bags, holidays etc..Even religion organisation needs money too..... So guys dont live in fantasy thinking of a good non material sg girls appears as snow white.
Absolutely right on Bro..
We are living in a highly materialistic society especially with it's high cost of living but this IS reality.

With the SG government obsessed with GDP growth.
Standard of living and citizen welfare would naturally become expendables.
Then again, this does not only apply to Singapore.
Most 1st world/developing world government are obsessed with their GDP as well.

No amount of lamenting or wallowing in self-pity would change that.
As the saying goes.. "If you can't beat them, join them.."
It's all about leveling oneself to that level, maintain a modest standard of living or simply fall behind in the rat race.

Inactives Pending Rep Return:
Click Here
Old 18-07-2015, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 12
Edyta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

whether a woman would rip you off is not the nationality or race. Its her earning ability n character.

Those gd character no need discuss, they won't. To find out if they are really good character is not easy.

Those who earn well could afford their own BMW, apartment, luxurious bags n watches etc. You can rest assure they won't waste their precious time to rip off a meal from you. Infact they are very afraid you would be asking money from them.

Its the category of those who don't earn enough but yearn for a lifestyle they cannot afford that you need to avoid. They will use you to fund their lifestyle. I think this type you will have to observe n make your own judgement.

so in order to not waste your time n money on some gold diggers, always go for quick coffee on 1st meeting. at most u wasted not more than 20mins n $10. make your decision if y want a real date with her. it gives her a fair chance to see if she wants to proceed.

to love is to be vulnerable. when you eventually go on a dinner date it would be nice to offer to pay so that you give the woman a chance to say oh then let me pay for the movies? then the dating begins. if the man says lets go dutch, it didn't give the woman a chance to reciprocate. romantic relationship is different from platonic. for platonic, i would say both have to take turns to pay or go dutch n sending someone home is not a must.
Old 18-07-2015, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edyta View Post
whether a woman would rip you off is not the nationality or race. Its her earning ability n character.

Those gd character no need discuss, they won't. To find out if they are really good character is not easy.

Those who earn well could afford their own BMW, apartment, luxurious bags n watches etc. You can rest assure they won't waste their precious time to rip off a meal from you. Infact they are very afraid you would be asking money from them.

Its the category of those who don't earn enough but yearn for a lifestyle they cannot afford that you need to avoid. They will use you to fund their lifestyle. I think this type you will have to observe n make your own judgement.

so in order to not waste your time n money on some gold diggers, always go for quick coffee on 1st meeting. at most u wasted not more than 20mins n $10. make your decision if y want a real date with her. it gives her a fair chance to see if she wants to proceed.

to love is to be vulnerable. when you eventually go on a dinner date it would be nice to offer to pay so that you give the woman a chance to say oh then let me pay for the movies? then the dating begins. if the man says lets go dutch, it didn't give the woman a chance to reciprocate. romantic relationship is different from platonic. for platonic, i would say both have to take turns to pay or go dutch n sending someone home is not a must.
the ideal woman have finally spoken...
Old 19-07-2015, 02:13 AM
Samster

TheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
the ideal woman have finally spoken...
Wah! The word ideal appears to suggest that something runs even deeper..

Ideal for who huh Bro? Don't be shy..

Click Here
Old 19-07-2015, 02:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Atta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

4 words came to mind: No risk no gain.
Old 19-07-2015, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeker View Post
Wah! The word ideal appears to suggest that something runs even deeper..

Ideal for who huh Bro? Don't be shy..
ideal for men alikes..
Old 19-07-2015, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
edgar_ee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Did you guys read the feature in the Life section of the Sunday Times?
http://www.straitstimes.com/lifestyl...er#xtor=CS1-10
Old 19-07-2015, 08:24 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 4301 / Power: 0
sunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgar_ee View Post
A typical sg gals...by her age now she should be giving money to man as she no longer has values. Her prime age has lost. Still living in fairy tale.
Old 19-07-2015, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
my advice to her would be, leave the alpha behaviour in office where it belongs. not many men wana marry a woman with male behaviour. if she don't bring out the feminine in her she didn't give the man a chance to sayang her. she empathise so many times her atas living std n travels. thats v arrogant.
Old 19-07-2015, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3074 / Power: 14
PPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I would think tall is not part of the issue as what she stated
Well in fact im taller than her without heels
Most guys prefer their woman to be more 小女人type than someone who is a strong character.
Strong character more for doing business?
Old 19-07-2015, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
my advice to her would be, leave the alpha behaviour in office where it belongs. not many men wana marry a woman with male behaviour. if she don't bring out the feminine in her she didn't give the man a chance to sayang her. she empathise so many times her atas living std n travels. thats v arrogant.
Bravo! *claps and makes a standing ovation*

I have got to admit I am intrigued by you Sis.

There's the intellectual exchanges, the way how attuned you are on both sides of the genders, also how uncannily similar some of our thoughts are.. Interesting..

This sis, is the kind of "alpha female" which I find a total turn-off.

Simply put, we see all kinds of people at the workplace and often have to endure with unpleasantries.

Imagine going home to a wife like that..

Granted, most occupations does require some form of passion.
This however is sometimes miscomprehended and substituted by mindless aggression and undesired workplace etiquette.

So, leave what belongs to the workplace where it rightfully should be.

Home is a place of rest not the next battlefield with someone you wed to be your spouse.

Click Here
Old 19-07-2015, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunhuan-con View Post
A typical sg gals...by her age now she should be giving money to man as she no longer has values. Her prime age has lost. Still living in fairy tale.
Erm Bro..
No offense please but I think Man should still be the provider.
Age and "alpha females" aside..

Frankly if this woman happens to provide for her man..
Geez, I assure you this would only indomitably fuel her arrogance.

Click Here
Old 19-07-2015, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPGirl View Post
I would think tall is not part of the issue as what she stated
Well in fact im taller than her without heels
Most guys prefer their woman to be more 小女人type than someone who is a strong character.
Strong character more for doing business?
Hi Sis,
I totally agree with height not being the point at all.

As for the 小女人type, I am pretty sure a lot of bros are nodding our heads to.

Personally, I think it is imperative to leave "alpha" characteristic in the office because this is where it belongs.
Bringing that back home is an entirely different matter all by itself.

Cheers!

Click Here
Old 19-07-2015, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
ideal for men alikes..
Yup Bro, I have got to admit I am also intrigued by Sis Edyta..

Click Here
Old 20-07-2015, 07:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeker View Post
Bravo! *claps and makes a standing ovation*

I have got to admit I am intrigued by you Sis.

There's the intellectual exchanges, the way how attuned you are on both sides of the genders, also how uncannily similar some of our thoughts are.. Interesting..

This sis, is the kind of "alpha female" which I find a total turn-off.

Simply put, we see all kinds of people at the workplace and often have to endure with unpleasantries.

Imagine going home to a wife like that..

Granted, most occupations does require some form of passion.
This however is sometimes miscomprehended and substituted by mindless aggression and undesired workplace etiquette.

So, leave what belongs to the workplace where it rightfully should be.

Home is a place of rest not the next battlefield with someone you wed to be your spouse.
Thanks for the compliment, its a pleasure to chat with u too.
Nice thing to read at breakfast, makes my day on monday

I think my definition of alpha is different from her. To be an alpha is to be able to lead. Its never about aggression, its puts people off. Its about:
1. Having the courage to stand up n be scolded by the client n not point fingers at your team. Attend that steering committee meeting or whatever. Go back then do postmortem n plan remediation. Your team would respect u n work hard to make good again.
2. Be able to make hard decisions. If you need to sack someone then do it, in the most humane n fair way acceptable by your own moral standards.

Alphas do not yell like mad dogs or be arrogant.

Her attitude sucks, no need to blame the height n beauty comes in a package of both physical n character. Even her physical is frankly average, many beautiful women of all nationalities on our tiny island. She needs to open her eyes to see.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1