The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2023, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future
Re: Geylang's $50 and $60 Thai Reports (Updated)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiredv View Post
WH56 no. 22

cat50
decent looker, thai tan
boobs natural small B
cbj quite good
can't speak english, minimal eye contact
visible c-section scar
below a bit tighter than other cat60 i've tried
What is the time for wh56? 25min? 30min?
Old 01-12-2023, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 1
Rambotech57 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for 1844 - G68

these few days keep raining, weather damn shiok need some cuddle since nearby then chiong for a look.
Went in and took a look, OKT very friendly. Maybe raining, alot of girls sitting but did not really take much time to scan.
From review here, i ask for G58 - she eating therefore need to wait 15mins. Sian, then ask for G38, she busy with customer dont know which bro here up her first.
Then no choice scan a bit.. saw G88 and G68.. G88 headlight seems big but this G68 give me a smile and she looks like Glenda Chong (CNA) then dont wait liao ask for G68.

G68 - Rose
Age: 31 - she mention she here for 2months or 2weeks (i forgot, im focusing on her body)
Look : 9/10 (my preference) Cos imagining Glenda Chong with me.. omg..
Body : Nice and average but a bit of stretch marks at her ass
Height : She is quite tall , around 1.65m.
Boobs : Real my type... but slight B maybe. Can suck.

Kiss : No but neck ok.
Cathbath: 6/10
CBJ : 7/10, but like that way she work on my balls.
FJ : Very accommodating, Cowboy, missionary, push truck, doggie etc.
Moan: 9/10 not too fake....
Rtf: Yes for Glenda Chong or maybe try 38/58 first to compare..

On my way out, i saw G58. She has those slutty look with the thick sexy lips..OMG.. this must try .. imagine using my hard rod to slap on the lips..
But i did not see G38 so not sure how she look like.
Old 01-12-2023, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambotech57 View Post
FR for 1844 - G68

these few days keep raining, weather damn shiok need some cuddle since nearby then chiong for a look.
Went in and took a look, OKT very friendly. Maybe raining, alot of girls sitting but did not really take much time to scan.
From review here, i ask for G58 - she eating therefore need to wait 15mins. Sian, then ask for G38, she busy with customer dont know which bro here up her first.
Then no choice scan a bit.. saw G88 and G68.. G88 headlight seems big but this G68 give me a smile and she looks like Glenda Chong (CNA) then dont wait liao ask for G68.

G68 - Rose
Age: 31 - she mention she here for 2months or 2weeks (i forgot, im focusing on her body)
Look : 9/10 (my preference) Cos imagining Glenda Chong with me.. omg..
Body : Nice and average but a bit of stretch marks at her ass
Height : She is quite tall , around 1.65m.
Boobs : Real my type... but slight B maybe. Can suck.

Kiss : No but neck ok.
Cathbath: 6/10
CBJ : 7/10, but like that way she work on my balls.
FJ : Very accommodating, Cowboy, missionary, push truck, doggie etc.
Moan: 9/10 not too fake....
Rtf: Yes for Glenda Chong or maybe try 38/58 first to compare..

On my way out, i saw G58. She has those slutty look with the thick sexy lips..OMG.. this must try .. imagine using my hard rod to slap on the lips..
But i did not see G38 so not sure how she look like.

H44 or H44A?
Old 01-12-2023, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1083 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15485 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
H44 or H44A?
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 01-12-2023, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
anthonywon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any girls doing bbbj? I cbj no feel, kkj cannot stand. Jin Kang kor
Old 01-12-2023, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1328 / Power: 20
Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcodex View Post
A friend of mine tried 1836 g88.
According to him horrible experience.

No smile no talk. Cap bj10 secs, ride 10secs. He had to do all the work and 5mins into the whole session girl asks him to finish.
Cap bj finish refused and only Hj.

Anyone has had same experiences ? He did mention own good thing that’s the natural boobs. lol.
That house the legend syt left already nothing much, the okt also recommended G88. Not as bad as you described, but pussy damn loose , asked for hj , not that bad. Still some smiles but not much talk due to language barrier. Wont rtf
Old 03-12-2023, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1707 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_H View Post
Just grab and see if there is anything hard inside to support the boobs. Normally natural ones tends to sag abit. Grab more you will know lol

Frankly, the boobs job now is so good that, the boobs feel soft to squeeze but yet not sag, which makes them looks good.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 03-12-2023, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1328 / Power: 20
Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
Frankly, the boobs job now is so good that, the boobs feel soft to squeeze but yet not sag, which makes them looks good.
Another way is to ask them directly lol. When it looks too good to be true, yeah its done really good.

WL will lead my hands to the part where the job is done normally under the boobs to make it not sag
Old 04-12-2023, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_H View Post
Another way is to ask them directly lol. When it looks too good to be true, yeah its done really good.

WL will lead my hands to the part where the job is done normally under the boobs to make it not sag
not all are going to tell you the truth
when you ask it means u not sure or dunno so some of them will just say original
Old 07-12-2023, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Not sure why I can't find any recent (within past 3 months) review for any girl in L18 H16.

Well I popped by in today and saw one that really caught my attention - and she seemed friendly and interested too.

Girl 23

Said she's 25. Really attentive service. Minimal English but it's okay. Quick catbath and maybe about 3 minutes of BBBJ, and then it's cowgirl. I come very fast for first shot, but that's fine. Just wanted a fast one today.. wanted someone that is visually appealing at the very least. Was pleased to find one who's friendly and seems genuine to service me.

Looks wise.. lots of make up and yes, she's had work done to her eyelids as I suspected. But still, she's cute and very pleasing to the eye, and can pass to be a SYT. I'm not really a fan of girls who put on that level of make up anw.
Old 25-12-2023, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 3
gm900 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygm900 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

L18H34, chose G02 since she looks pretty, cute, and petite, waited at L20H38 but goodness, there are no ladies (almost all are working) and L20H40 is closed.

It's a Vietnamese house, $60

Boobs, Body: C racks, artificial but goes well with her slim short body

CBJ: very short

FJ: very rushed

Can't really communicate as she isn't able to speak mandarin or English. No kissing (not just lips, but the body is also a no go, never experience such a turn off before)

Feels like a bad experience, perhaps why no one really wrote about this house.
Old 25-12-2023, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gm900 View Post
L18H34, chose G02 since she looks pretty, cute, and petite, waited at L20H38 but goodness, there are no ladies (almost all are working) and L20H40 is closed.

It's a Vietnamese house, $60

Boobs, Body: C racks, artificial but goes well with her slim short body

CBJ: very short

FJ: very rushed

Can't really communicate as she isn't able to speak mandarin or English. No kissing (not just lips, but the body is also a no go, never experience such a turn off before)

Feels like a bad experience, perhaps why no one really wrote about this house.
Very rush service

Last edited by owenfang; 26-12-2023 at 02:54 PM.
Old 26-12-2023, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
legskin 17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any 1 know what happen to 2051? Or have try the few house beside. It
Old 26-12-2023, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by legskin 17 View Post
Any 1 know what happen to 2051? Or have try the few house beside. It
got lor 20 house 51 meh? i just google mapped...
Old 27-12-2023, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 10
y0shiaki is a living Saint! - you won't find bettery0shiaki is a living Saint! - you won't find bettery0shiaki is a living Saint! - you won't find bettery0shiaki is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Bro, which lor and house?

Quote:
Originally Posted by p u r e View Post
Not sure why I can't
find any recent (within past 3 months) review for any girl in L18 H16.

Well I popped by in today and saw one that really caught my attention - and she seemed friendly and interested too.

Girl 23

Said she's 25. Really attentive service. Minimal English but it's okay. Quick catbath and maybe about 3 minutes of BBBJ, and then it's cowgirl. I come very fast for first shot, but that's fine. Just wanted a fast one today.. wanted someone that is visually appealing at the very least. Was pleased to find one who's friendly and seems genuine to service me.

Looks wise.. lots of make up and yes, she's had work done to her eyelids as I suspected. But still, she's cute and very pleasing to the eye, and can pass to be a SYT. I'm not really a fan of girls who put on that level of make up anw.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1