The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-05-2022, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 931 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
I received a text from her too. she said 150 due to higher rent. and must book for 2 hr. Chinese not so good. not sure if I read it wrongly. but if it is so, I won't be spending time with summer this summer
That is quite frequent nowadays... likewise for my regular ML whom I have been doing 2 hours sessions for a few months already... at her request since she didn't want too much human traffic for safety reasons. Initially quite ok but recently feeling a bit bored and shiong on the wallet as well.

Another ML in GL also asked for 1.5 - 2 hrs sessions so she got more time to work on her customer.

Anyway, 2 hours is a long time to stay interested and also to be MIA from our daily routine.

C
Old 11-05-2022, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 798 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
That is quite frequent nowadays... likewise for my regular ML whom I have been doing 2 hours sessions for a few months already... at her request since she didn't want too much human traffic for safety reasons. Initially quite ok but recently feeling a bit bored and shiong on the wallet as well.

Another ML in GL also asked for 1.5 - 2 hrs sessions so she got more time to work on her customer.

Anyway, 2 hours is a long time to stay interested and also to be MIA from our daily routine.
I think by upping the rates to 150 per hr a bit too xiong for the wallet, and it's just for massage and capped BJ for her case. 150 for a 90 min course by a skilled ML sounds about right.
Old 11-05-2022, 10:16 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42131 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcieMon View Post
I think by upping the rates to 150 per hr a bit too xiong for the wallet, and it's just for massage and capped BJ for her case. 150 for a 90 min course by a skilled ML sounds about right.
I took Man Man 2 hr at 220. Told me 3 hr is 330.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 11-05-2022, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 3
Sibeyshiok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went for SLG shuang shuang recently.
Looks almost near as photos.
Wide shoulder big bone but slim body.
Very small A- front skip you like to huge headlights.
Massage is vanilla so ask her to skip and concentrate on sensation one to save energy.
SN only.
Her speciality give wet suck on nipples.
HJ able to satisfy what you ask for.

RTM yes and no depends on what you are looking for. Happy chionging.
Old 11-05-2022, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 798 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Bro, this one still reasonable and she at least follow her rates hr by hr and not cut short, plus her massage quite good also.

Wah but 3 hours is overkill already!
Old 11-05-2022, 10:33 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42131 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, this one still reasonable and she at least follow her rates hr by hr and not cut short, plus her massage quite good also.

Wah but 3 hours is overkill already!
Her massage skill is good. So take 2 hr of solid massage n 1 hr hug hug n kiss kiss lor.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 11-05-2022, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyFantasy1111 View Post
Definitely not RTM.
Cons:

No shower together (advise her to remove from her advert. If advertised, please offer. Else, I would consider it as a scam or cheat)
No FN (requested and she said no. Again, if advertised as FN, do it! Else, remove it please unless having the time of the month)
Massage is non existent. I don’t go there for it anyway.
Hj 1 time only although advertise as twice. No point arguing, I just want to get the shit out of there.
Looks is photoshopped 80-90%. Read as don’t look like her in real life

Disastrous visit. No intention to break anyone’s rice bowl. Just have to share the facts.

As another bro mentioned, when you encounter such ‘disaster’, you look for another ML in the shortest possible time for compensation of sorts. I am glad the fail safe one nearby did the job, as always.
Old 11-05-2022, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unfortunate88 View Post
101% agree with your words. They only trying to bring u back for more visits.

A fine example is Xuan Xuan. Can’t say she’s vanilla, very experienced in such games. Anyway could be unlocked as well. Not mission impossible. It’s matter of time and be firm with your expectations to them.
Any ML can be unlocked,just depends on who, how much and the right scenario. What I don't get is you need to single out a particular ML to drive across this point. Whatever off menu exploits we have with any ML need not be revealed, else you will just come across as having hidden agenda.
Old 11-05-2022, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So just boycott him. Whenever we received this address just tell the ml we are not coming cos this place is haunted.
Ya. Sound like a plan 😆
Old 11-05-2022, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSamster View Post
Definitely not RTM.
Cons:

No shower together (advise her to remove from her advert. If advertised, please offer. Else, I would consider it as a scam or cheat)
No FN (requested and she said no. Again, if advertised as FN, do it! Else, remove it please unless having the time of the month)
Massage is non existent. I don’t go there for it anyway.
Hj 1 time only although advertise as twice. No point arguing, I just want to get the shit out of there.
Looks is photoshopped 80-90%. Read as don’t look like her in real life

Disastrous visit. No intention to break anyone’s rice bowl. Just have to share the facts.

As another bro mentioned, when you encounter such ‘disaster’, you look for another ML in the shortest possible time for compensation of sorts. I am glad the fail safe one nearby did the job, as always.
I also tried asking 2x but turn deaf ear. Got a ear job instead.🤣🤣🤣
Can share what's other failsafe lady option near the area?

I don't have any problem with Chun xia just only will rtm if near the area.
Old 11-05-2022, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 931 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Based on market rates that is right... though you would have heard of dudes who are loaded enough to pay more for some reasons. Just like myself, it's all because I have already invested too much and gotten some returns... need to be ponder more if wanna burn the bridge...

Not that I am rich or 100% willing to continue...

C
Old 11-05-2022, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 9
Juliensg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sibeyshiok View Post
I also tried asking 2x but turn deaf ear. Got a ear job instead.🤣🤣🤣
Can share what's other failsafe lady option near the area?

I don't have any problem with Chun xia just only will rtm if near the area.
SLG the description all look like copy and paste… reviews also all look fake… thanks for all the reviews so that we know which landmine to avoid
Old 11-05-2022, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Omg. So long.... Need to explode 4x then shiok😅
Anyway I din get any reply from her. So no chance to try it. Save my wallet. Cheers!
Old 11-05-2022, 11:50 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Unfortunate88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
Any ML can be unlocked,just depends on who, how much and the right scenario. What I don't get is you need to single out a particular ML to drive across this point. Whatever off menu exploits we have with any ML need not be revealed, else you will just come across as having hidden agenda.
Sure. Just a reference.
Old 11-05-2022, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juliensg View Post
SLG the description all look like copy and paste… reviews also all look fake… thanks for all the reviews so that we know which landmine to avoid
Actually end outcome is the same just that the process is not enjoyable for some of us.
All up to individual to read the review and judge what expectations they want.
As long as got make your little bro happy and exploded. Everything else is nothing when the deed ends.🤣
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1