The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 23-03-2022, 03:02 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

We are taught by our parents to be kind, nice, benovalent, treat others with respect, etc...etc..

And this "good" quality is being abused by those ladies...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJPY View Post
Question is, how easily they become your gf? That’s how easy they will become other guys’ gf. If you wanna be successful in this game, have to be prepared to let go, don’t cling on to so called gf…I rather they be worried about what I am doing than I worry about them when I not with them on their off days. The more they worry about u…the easier it is to control them. In a relationship with a maid, u have to be the alpha male and manipulator. If u lose the upper hand, u will be manipulated by them, be it money, gifts or sex. All the maids I screwed, I decide where to go, what to eat, when we meet, when I text, when I call…anyone step out of line..goes straight to block list. Most of them come from a culture where they are submissive to their men….they are used to submission.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 23-03-2022, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 4
DJPY is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDJPY is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDJPY is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
We are taught by our parents to be kind, nice, benovalent, treat others with respect, etc...etc..

And this "good" quality is being abused by those ladies...

And you should be kind and treat maids with respect too…being the alpha male does not mean to treat them like dirt when u are with them. I show care and concern too…but I make all the decisions that matters, I set the rules of the relationship and I draw the boundaries. You will be surprised that they are quite attracted to alpha males.
Old 23-03-2022, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2049 / Power: 3
DVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond repute

Im not familiar with apps hooking up with Maids. Im Worried its those scammers.
Old 23-03-2022, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
shadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbigbrowndick View Post
Bro,shes a cum dump..hahah..after i show her the way to her left and i go right,once i start moving fast,i take out my app,blocked and delete her straight away even her number also..you want try your luck at michat..hahahha
Bro, dont mind share some details about her. Like which area she stay and her nick starts with what alphabet. This kind should be avoid at all cost.
Old 23-03-2022, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1019 / Power: 12
bernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVTs View Post
Im not familiar with apps hooking up with Maids. Im Worried its those scammers.
No need to worry about scammers. Scammers mostly use beautiful photos of some Taiwanese or ATB to cheat us. No scammer will use a maid photo.

This is the worst-case scenario so far:-

I matched up a maid that asks for the transfer of money to her bank account. Her bank account has only 7 dollars. She needs the money to buy skincare products. Then she shows me all the skincare products with price tags. I have not even met up with her yet. Don't ever transfer money for such cases. Later I did a vc with her and she is a real maid.

Last edited by bernardlee; 23-03-2022 at 06:34 PM.
Old 23-03-2022, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 11
mrbigbrowndick is one of the Best!mrbigbrowndick is one of the Best!mrbigbrowndick is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowalker View Post
Bro, dont mind share some details about her. Like which area she stay and her nick starts with what alphabet. This kind should be avoid at all cost.
I pick her up at near aljunied area and if not mistaken she got a bf and old man she said..hahaha..nick start with e i think bro..
Old 23-03-2022, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
sokiaboy87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJPY View Post
And you should be kind and treat maids with respect too…being the alpha male does not mean to treat them like dirt when u are with them. I show care and concern too…but I make all the decisions that matters, I set the rules of the relationship and I draw the boundaries. You will be surprised that they are quite attracted to alpha males.
You are right, decide everything but treat them properly also so the relationship can last longer
Old 23-03-2022, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 14
unipaint is a Helpful and Caring Samsterunipaint is a Helpful and Caring Samsterunipaint is a Helpful and Caring Samster

So I have a question for the bros here, hopefully I could listen to the different opinion.

So I manage to match a maid(pretty and slim), we flirt and meet up. We kissed and touched each other. She touched my dick and I fondle her boobs. We supposed to go hotel to fuck but she last minute say not ready and say next time we will go together.

But then it hit me, shit I'm actually going to fuck another person's maid. Morally, I felt wrong and when she share with me stories about her madam and sir, I feel like an asshole if I were to go through with it. So in the end I didn't message her anymore. But from time to time I will still think if I should have go ahead.

Would like to hear any bro have the same thought ?

PS: We established that it's no strings attached
Old 23-03-2022, 11:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 7
hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by unipaint View Post
So I have a question for the bros here, hopefully I could listen to the different opinion.

So I manage to match a maid(pretty and slim), we flirt and meet up. We kissed and touched each other. She touched my dick and I fondle her boobs. We supposed to go hotel to fuck but she last minute say not ready and say next time we will go together.

But then it hit me, shit I'm actually going to fuck another person's maid. Morally, I felt wrong and when she share with me stories about her madam and sir, I feel like an asshole if I were to go through with it. So in the end I didn't message her anymore. But from time to time I will still think if I should have go ahead.

My pov, why you think it's morally wrong to have sex with someone's maid? It's not like you're having sex with someone's wife or gf. If she's your maid then different thing.

She's someone's maid to me just she's someone's employee. If you meet a potential hookup and you ask about her job, will you think "I'm actually going to fuck another person's secretary/admin assistant/manager"?

I think in that respect you don't have to worry, maid is just another occupation. She tell you about her madam and sir just like other girls bitch about their boss or smthg. Alamak, like able bit wasted you let her go leh haha
Old 24-03-2022, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Don’t worry. Another bro here will screw on ur behalf.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 24-03-2022, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
sokiaboy87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Siao bo bro. Just go for it. You need to get your reward. dont understand why you feel its morally wrong. Dont think her as a maid la just think as a woman
Old 24-03-2022, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 15
winphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbigbrowndick View Post
Bro,shes a cum dump..hahah..after i show her the way to her left and i go right,once i start moving fast,i take out my app,blocked and delete her straight away even her number also..you want try your luck at michat..hahahha
Wow bro.. That's a really road runner kind of total exit... Haha.. Must have really scared the sperm and shit out of you.....haha. Didn't even bother to consider the special benefits she give.
But I will still take the michat id if you have. Not for meeting her, but to chat as I am more of a talker than doer now... Haha. Age is a killer so better be looking after health now. Cheers and thanks.
Old 24-03-2022, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 15
winphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sometimes, when we think back, we can't really blame the maids for their greed. It's actually men who are to blame for their own stupidity and lust. Always wanting to show off or get the girl's pussy that they are willing to pay for anything she asks. Words get around fast and most maids will think that all guys are desperados or try their luck to find the right golden tortoise to extort cash.
If guys practice self restrain, then the situation wouldn't be so bad now.
Old 24-03-2022, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Don’t worry. Another bro here will screw on ur behalf.
hahaha bro the best answer ! very good reply !
😁😄😃😝.

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 24-03-2022, 07:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1019 / Power: 12
bernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud of

Quote:

So far I met all maids who have kids and "separated" husbands.

I asked further and they never divorced their husbands because annulment is expensive.

Now, I am fucking other people's wives. Shouldn't I be more of an asshole than you?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1