The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-12-2022, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
rubbaduckie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
She left earlier today and won't be coming again.

With An An gone too, it marks the end of an era of the esteemed Changzhou gang in the scene here.

Only Angel is still around now.

Thanks for the memories, Changzhou gang 2018-22.
while i only visited Xue Er in Changzhou gang as I didn't go for the rest, she really is one of the better ones around. always professional during sessions. only regret not visiting her one last time before she left
Old 04-12-2022, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 21
MalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Your best bet likely only OMM or the fizzy drink Soda.

Waiting for you to come back and guide me!
Sigh. I’ve heard of those two.. but yes thank you all the same
Old 04-12-2022, 04:13 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalcomX View Post
Sigh. I’ve heard of those two.. but yes thank you all the same
These two are more sensual than the Changzhou gang ladies.
Old 04-12-2022, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbaduckie View Post
while i only visited Xue Er in Changzhou gang as I didn't go for the rest, she really is one of the better ones around. always professional during sessions. only regret not visiting her one last time before she left
That fake lovemaking skill of hers still remains hard to top..

Sashimi feeling gao gao..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 04-12-2022, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
She left earlier today and won't be coming again.

With An An gone too, it marks the end of an era of the esteemed Changzhou gang in the scene here.

Only Angel is still around now.

Thanks for the memories, Changzhou gang 2018-22.
To add, Lulu's unlikely to return given that her big sis here's gone. That and the stalker issue.

So it's really thanks for the memories, Changzhou gang, 2018-2022.
Old 04-12-2022, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
There's also plenty of money hungry WLs offshore, should you decide to take a short holiday in the neighbouring country.
Indeed waiting for YY to come south.
Old 04-12-2022, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 14
Lustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
She was the unfortunate victim during silence of the hill drama in late May.
Thus returning is very hard now.
Is also the reason why she moved.
Nice and honest lady. Thanks XE too!
Thanks for sharing, wasn’t aware that this happened to her. Was a fan of her nuru and her body scrub prior to the session. Though her place is on the infamous hill, I thought she have the better surveillance system to avoid such issues…
Old 04-12-2022, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 16
bb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Nowadays mls with vanillas services getting more and more - cannot french, cannot zhut, damn sian. Can get a chio bu one consider good liao.
Hannoh

No zhutzhut damn sad
Old 04-12-2022, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
rubbaduckie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
That fake lovemaking skill of hers still remains hard to top..

Sashimi feeling gao gao..
For sure man. I still remember the first time she did it I was in total shock as I thought she just put it in casually, pretty sure my face was like

Every session always has explosive end
Old 04-12-2022, 07:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix View Post
Hi, reliable bro. Nice to see you posting again. Hope all is fine for you.
Thanks. Was not able to reply earlier.
Old 04-12-2022, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HFegelein deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, anyone have try Yun Yun from beautycastle?

https://sgbeautycastle-20.com/yun-yun-massage-hj/

I saw she got review on beautycastle from as early as 2021 march, but cannot find any review on here leh
Old 04-12-2022, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 6
Smarty3040 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSmarty3040 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSmarty3040 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nowadays none of the MLs I contacted are ready for service unless the number is recorded by some other ML. Wondering who record the numbers, where it is recorded and how to overcome if the number is not recorded.
Any fellow members experienced this?
If yes please advise how to enter into record books!!!
Old 04-12-2022, 07:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 932 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Ya, jin sad.
More than half of the popular service oriented CZ gang like NX, LN, Summer, and now XE are wipe out and cannot come back ler.

Mostly are vanillas now…… haizzz…..
The one I truly miss is yu er... still got chance to come back I think but she probably won't.

C
Old 04-12-2022, 07:53 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 4113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42131 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea171717 View Post
i am queuing to wait for the day she open more. haha
From day one till to date, she had open up quite a lot liao, of course her regular will get better service. I am one of them.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 04-12-2022, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HFegelein deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smarty3040 View Post
Nowadays none of the MLs I contacted are ready for service unless the number is recorded by some other ML. Wondering who record the numbers, where it is recorded and how to overcome if the number is not recorded.
Any fellow members experienced this?
If yes please advise how to enter into record books!!!
Personally am very on and off in finding ML, so my number also drop from database sometimes. I will advise, you can try looking for new MLs, usually they more open to customer that is not in database. After the session finish, can request the ML to add you inside.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1