The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-12-2022, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 2
steelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: !

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
LOL! U mentioned CGI I tot of Avatar II. Jokes aside. My personal take is that the 3rd photo of her in a black dress and her arms in lacy gloves closely resembles her. Would say 70-80% likeness to manage expectations. Her photos the chin abit too sharp if you ask me. But otherwise is not landmine and won’t reject. Saw quite a few guys stole glances at her when I brought her out for supper :D oh yes and she is petite and I adore petite gurls.

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/fairy-massage/
wha bro thanks for the commando spirit!... me being a sucker for pretty faces.. guess I have to make a visit to Fairy jiejie..
Old 17-12-2022, 09:43 PM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Aw long time never been aeroplane already
Guess it’s a bad day for me
Whoever she was.
Can be a blessing in disguise at times. 👍🏻
Old 17-12-2022, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 2
steelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Bro, your FR is spot-on man .... probably I will rate her looks a little higher - 9/10. because I just dig ah lian, KTV hostess & sultry look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Recently went to try Love upon some good reviews for her, thoroughly enjoyed the session

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/love-massage/

Looks: 8/10, not the prettiest around and the environment is too dark to really confirm it but definitely won’t reject, maybe just not the SYT more towards a hot OL type.
Figure: 7.5 slim and hot, good butt and decent handful boobs, but not in humongous category
Massage: 10/10 been a while since I give this score for ML alr, but she packs a mean strength and able to target your pain points v well. I could still feel the effect one day after.
Sensual: 9/10 a pity she doesn’t really allow licking/zhut but the way she hugs you and wrap around you is hot. She does a little of fake lovemaking which is fun too.

Overall definitely RTM material. In a way she really reminds me of Vera for the laojiaos. A good soothing massage with a pretty girl, hot sensual good GFE that doesn’t go too far (none of those 5g stuff). Brings me back to those days when I really appreciate a good massage and hot sensual.
Old 17-12-2022, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Whoever she was.
Can be a blessing in disguise at times. 👍🏻
👍🏻 Hope so

2.5 hrs travelling time, wondering will she reply to me later
Old 17-12-2022, 10:23 PM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
👍🏻 Hope so

2.5 hrs travelling time, wondering will she reply to me later
She better do. 2.5hrs.
I must say I have to admire your determination.
For me, anything beyong 1.5hrs is a no no.
And if kena pilot, sibei sianzzz...
Old 17-12-2022, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Eh she was an ex ML who left our shores quite many years ago, only if you had been around for quite some time would you have tried her. She was here for a few stints I believe.
Pretty legendary status back then, top notch service in both massage and sensual by a pretty girl.
ya im around for quite awhile le, but dont recall, got pics anot? hahaha
Old 17-12-2022, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
if you know chewy, you will know vera.

Search this thread should yield some MRs and pics, and the english speaking thread too. Yes she speak english.

she's not syt, she's a real woman.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 18-12-2022, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 2
Regretfulman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegretfulman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone try these few before? New but seems too good to be true:

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/mi-li-massage/

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/anna-msg/
Old 18-12-2022, 12:55 AM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18505 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Stiffness avatar is her

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 18-12-2022, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
Stiffness avatar is her
too smoll, cant see, nvm i think i missed it already, just dont recall the hype of her. when was she here the last time?
Old 18-12-2022, 01:18 AM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18505 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

https://archive.ph/LGIFf

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 18-12-2022, 08:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3519 / Power: 15
jessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Champion!!! Thanks for the memories!!!
Upz you!!!
Old 18-12-2022, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 12
melikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Thanks for the memories! Nostalgia indeed, missed the great times with the old LTD!
Old 18-12-2022, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Wah wah bro why u like that bring back those memories for me again… bittersweet sia…
Old 18-12-2022, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
too smoll, cant see, nvm i think i missed it already, just dont recall the hype of her. when was she here the last time?
I went to look back on my WeChat history I think she left in 2017? That was her last stint here I suppose. Was chatting with her for a while but nowadays she doesn’t reply I guess she prob using another account and left her history behind, but should have gotten married by now.
A v sensible girl who plans for the future, knowledgeable woman, who’s pretty and hot as hell. Times with her always quite fun, there was a time I just bring a bottle of wine (she loves and knows her wine) and just drink and forgot about the actual session lol, she ended up not taking my money though I spent an hour there drinking with her. Love her sincerity.
But back then there are many many ang pais, she is prob just one of the popular ones but people looking for SYT have many good options so maybe the hype wasn’t that crazy, also partly why I did not visit her enough. In today’s climate I would have gone to her at least once weekly.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1